Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Too bad your kid doesn't play, oh and by the way, Tom is starting both ways right now and so is Jon. The Connolly's don't need this website, their better people than of all of you, so get a life and quit saying that their the ones posting because I guarantee that the connolly kids would light you and your kids up. The quaterback Connolly stays after practice everyday and throws and is probably the hardest working one there along with me and very few others, the kid he's competing with Powell doesnt work half as hard.

stop trying to start crap within the team. no one cares about the twins. powell is a better qb then tom and joe will be starting by the first game so forget about tom.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too bad your kid doesn't play, oh and by the way, Tom is starting both ways right now and so is Jon. The Connolly's don't need this website, their better people than of all of you, so get a life and quit saying that their the ones posting because I guarantee that the connolly kids would light you and your kids up. The quaterback Connolly stays after practice everyday and throws and is probably the hardest working one there along with me and very few others, the kid he's competing with Powell doesnt work half as hard.

stop trying to start crap within the team. no one cares about the twins. powell is a better qb then tom and joe will be starting by the first game so forget about tom.

Hey joe get off the website because we both know that our team wants tom starting, hes a leader and works harder than you and everyone else on the team. Tom isn't like you, he doesnt want to be, unlike you he cares about his team and doesnt go smoke weed and drink at nunzios during football season.

walters giordani tallon and rosenbarker

those are 4 of the main ones but i would also throw in frank sorrenti and nate duvall, i dont know if you noticed but they are always working after and before practice with tom trying to get better everyday, also nate reynolds, full speed every down and every drill

I have to say J. Powell has the worst attitude and is one of the cockiest kids i have ever met...the only coach who kisses his but is Ocker because he doesn't know any better....but powell has no work ethics and is one of the dumbest players i have ever come across...

tom is not as good as joe. most of the players want joe starting because he is much more athletic than tom, and can actully throw the football good. and for the leaders of the team frank, nate d and nate r can be leaders when they are seniors. the leaders now are very good leaders and the team respects them and looks up to them. so everyone just shut up and stop trying to start chaos within the team. the team is doing fine right now.

I have to say J. Powell has the worst attitude and is one of the cockiest kids i have ever met...the only coach who kisses his but is Ocker because he doesn't know any better....but powell has no work ethics and is one of the dumbest players i have ever come across...

Honestly, quit starting crap Connolly, everyone knows its you posting this crap.(who else would throw Ockers name in there!) Has no work ethic- are you crazy or just getting that from Daddy? The kid is a dedicated player and gives 100 % in every game thats why the coach's like him. Quit bad mouthing him it makes you look like he dumbest player on the team.

@

Honestly, quit starting crap Connolly, everyone knows its you posting this crap.(who else would throw Ockers name in there!) Has no work ethic- are you crazy or just getting that from Daddy? The kid is a dedicated player and gives 100 % in every game thats why the coach's like him. Quit bad mouthing him it makes you look like he dumbest player on the team.

@

Believe me..it is not a Connelly....

I say any kid that smokes pot and drinks (and has been busted for it) shouldn't be allowed to play on ANY team. What's wrong with the coaches and administrators???

I say any kid that smokes pot and drinks (and has been busted for it) shouldn't be allowed to play on ANY team. What's wrong with the coaches and administrators?

Because they would lose 3/4 team jerk-knock it off Connolly

I say any kid that smokes pot and drinks (and has been busted for it) shouldn't be allowed to play on ANY team. What's wrong with the coaches and administrators???

I say your the worst kind of trouble maker going!! What is wrong with you !!

Hey I have an idea - why don't you team mates work together instead of slamming each other - no way to win a championship that way like your coach says is going to happen now is it???

Believe me..it is not a Connelly....

Belive it or not, Joe and Tom are good team mates on the football field and on the basketball court. Sounds to me like a jealous parent trying to continue the trouble during football and trying to start it for the basketball season. Just let us get through the football season. So many of us have worked long and hard duirng the off season and uo until now.

What is wrong with someone that speaks the truth?

you don't speak the truth you jerk. All kids caught are punished -I believe 3 kids are not playing fall sports because of their actions. Personally I'd rather be friends with a partier than a punk like you starting crap all the time.

Belive it or not, Joe and Tom are good team mates on the football field and on the basketball court. Sounds to me like a jealous parent trying to continue the trouble during football and trying to start it for the basketball season. Just let us get through the football season. So many of us have worked long and hard duirng the off season and uo until now.

That is true about Joe and Tom. But I think your wrong- not a jealous parent-what is there to be jealous of they are both good athletes-it is more likely a jealous kid who is posting this crap. No adult would bring up all that crap...I feel sorry for the team this is going to bring it down yet another year.

I agree you do not speak the truth you just speak BS to try and make other people look bad-you are a very pathetic human being. The only reason anyone would do that is try and make themselves look better because they are not as good, Go play soccer and start trouble there. I am sure you would start BS wherever you go. What are you going to do when you go to college post who party's on bc voice-there will come a point where no one cares like now.....Grow up!!

@

@

I play on the basketball team, the connoly's love ocker and ocker loves them, he doesnt work hard like tom so get off the

subject , your either joe or someone else thats not there because you can tell toms working harder, hes there everyday after practice doing extra sprints, throwing, doing any thing to get him better, hes smarter than joe, not as quick but overall a better teamate, leader, and quarterback. Tom should start no questions asked.

Archived