Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Hey Sparents...

What about J Zunic as Head Coach? I believe that he's the guy Cookie should have hired when he hired Waggs.

Would he leave UE?

Questions that definitely need answering!!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest A15795
What about Flick? ( He played at Vestal w/Cook) He's also a good coach- Kids like him too
DELETED kidding me? Hasn't he quit and cried everytime something didn't go his way??

Guest Guest

What about Flick? ( He played at Vestal w/Cook) He's also a good coach- Kids like him too

oh please no!! He's into to much of a mid life crisis! He was not much at Vestal not that it matters...

Guest Guest

let me explain this here a little, i am one of the players who signed and supported the petition. We dont neccessarily want wagstaff back, we just want some form of consistency. We had a couple of great seasons and we see no reason for the coaching switches. In order for a team to develop and progress, they must have consistent leadership, yet in our system the coaching is changed so much that no coaches are given the chance to gel with the team.

Guest Spartan fan
let me explain this here a little, i am one of the players who signed and supported the petition. We dont neccessarily want wagstaff back, we just want some form of consistency. We had a couple of great seasons and we see no reason for the coaching switches. In order for a team to develop and progress, they must have consistent leadership, yet in our system the coaching is changed so much that no coaches are given the chance to gel with the team.

Sorry, but I don't consider the last two seasons great. How about winning a Section 4 title. The last two years M.E. has been a huge dissappointment.

Back in the day when I played for ME there was not internet, no public forum boards., we just played football. What coach was there was who you played for. You either love the game of football or you dont it is that simple. If you choose to play or not for a certain coach is your choice. If you love the game of football you will put forth your best effort for whoever. Its not like we have a bunch of div 1 or 2 players in the house anyway. Enjoy your years in high school and play your hearts out. It will all be over too soon and you will be looking back either from college or work wishing those days were back again. Stop complaining and bitching and start getting ready for the season. Spartans never quit, Spartains never retreat, always forward.

From an old Spartain (79-81)

Guest Guest
Back in the day when I played for ME there was not internet, no public forum boards., we just played football. What coach was there was who you played for. You either love the game of football or you dont it is that simple. If you choose to play or not for a certain coach is your choice. If you love the game of football you will put forth your best effort for whoever. Its not like we have a bunch of div 1 or 2 players in the house anyway. Enjoy your years in high school and play your hearts out. It will all be over too soon and you will be looking back either from college or work wishing those days were back again. Stop complaining and bitching and start getting ready for the season. Spartans never quit, Spartains never retreat, always forward.

From an old Spartain (79-81)

Those days are gone...we now have the internet and the SPARENTS to thank for many of the problems.......parents in those days were not trying to influence coaches to play their little son over others...or that their son was on track to play Div 1 in college...the self-centered parents and their consumed selfishness for themselves has taken over......very hard to change that.......

Guest Guest

Sorry, but I don't consider the last two seasons great. How about winning a Section 4 title. The last two years M.E. has been a huge dissappointment.

^^^

how is being 6-4 after a season of being 3-6 a disapointment?

how is being 7-3 with a team everyone thought was going to be bad and win a division title a disapointment?

Guest Guest

There are many outside of Maine and Endwell that figure they over-achieved the last two seasons.

There are many outside of Maine and Endwell that figure they over-achieved the last two seasons.

They gave the Chenango Forks game away the first year with very bad coaching. They underachieved.

Guest Guest
They gave the Chenango Forks game away the first year with very bad coaching. They underachieved.

How did they give the game away. The kid from Forks threw a couple of perfect balls to the Cade kid. Oh by the way, I believe Aston was held to his lowest output of the year.

What coaching blunders are you talking about? Not putting a 6-6 kid on Cade? Don't think they had one of them.

Guest Guest

^^^

how is being 6-4 after a season of being 3-6 a disapointment?

how is being 7-3 with a team everyone thought was going to be bad and win a division title a disapointment?

I would not say its a disappointment just not a great season. The division was weak and they couldn't out of it.

Guest Guest

Sounds like a fair request to me!

Guest Guest
sounds great actully. dont hire crooks or gallagher.

better yet you don't come to the games!!

I don't think anyone will......ME bleachers will be empty.......

Guest Guest

Not from what I hear!! Like the coach's or not football brings them in and once it starts people will move on except for maybe you. Obviously it will be no loss if your not in the stands you have no intentions of supporting the team so stay home. I am curious what you are basing your hatred on. Playing time when your son played for Crooks on JV maybe? Hey. walk away from it no one will care and your stress will go down!

Guest Guest

Not from what I hear!! Like the coach's or not football brings them in and once it starts people will move on except for maybe you. Obviously it will be no loss if your not in the stands you have no intentions of supporting the team so stay home. I am curious what you are basing your hatred on. Playing time when your son played for Crooks on JV maybe? Hey. walk away from it no one will care and your stress will go down!

Glad to hear you know everthing!!!.....I am sure you are one of those ME SPARENTS that feel they can influence your son's playing time...WRONG........

Guest Guest

Wait just a minute you idiot-why is it you can make comments like "no one will be in the stands"yet some one else makes a comment and they think they know everything-theres a word for people like you-hypocrite........You think you can post what ever you want and everyone is to take it as gospel. Well we don't, most post are nothing more than opinion. And heres another new flash I am an ex -sparent and thank God my kids aren't around people like you! Its not the coach's who bring down the athletics its people like you who are so negative. Seems to me like you are the one worried about play time for your son/s................I will be in th stands and I will be rooting for WHOEVER is on the field!

Guest Guest
Wait just a minute you idiot-why is it you can make comments like "no one will be in the stands"yet some one else makes a comment and they think they know everything-theres a word for people like you-hypocrite........You think you can post what ever you want and everyone is to take it as gospel. Well we don't, most post are nothing more than opinion. And heres another new flash I am an ex -sparent and thank God my kids aren't around people like you! Its not the coach's who bring down the athletics its people like you who are so negative. Seems to me like you are the one worried about play time for your son/s................I will be in th stands and I will be rooting for WHOEVER is on the field!
WOW!!! admitting your a SPARENT.......what have we lowered ourselves to......

Guest Guest

WOW!!! admitting your a SPARENT.......what have we lowered ourselves to......

Wow you missed the whole point-But then again why should I be surprised. Funny how you picked that out of th whole post. Good luck to all you parents at ME that have to put up with jerks like this! Now I see how the reputation got there............

Good luck Crooks or Gallagher you will need it!

Guest ohsunnyday

It's ironic that most of these posts come on school days, during school hours.; mmmm may be someone better check on what the students are doing, but most of all what the teachers are doing in their spare time, on the taxpayers' $$$$!!!! I know a lot of taxpayers would be in an uproar and rightfully so. ME already has a black eye over this whole football situation and there is a handful of people to thank for that.

Archived