The Post YOUR Picture Thread

Billy the Kid

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is Linus, he's on drums! He's the bully of my clan, and the smallest. He'll even give my german shepherd a hard time!

@

http://s496.photobucket.com/albums/rr329/s...103lg_small.jpg

Oh my god, he is so frickin cute! I have been thinking about getting another rescue dog, maybe the next addition to the family will be a pug.

I fostered a Pug puppy last summer. She turned the house in to complete chaos. My older dog and cat didn't know what to do with her. She was a blast. I miss her.

That is what my boston has done to my house. I really think he needs another dog around. He seems to be better behaved when another dog is around.

@

Oh my god, he is so frickin cute! I have been thinking about getting another rescue dog, maybe the next addition to the family will be a pug.

I tried getting a rescue pup, but it seems all the groups have little issues, so I found a very nice breeder and brought 2 pups home!

She's got a big mouth and never shuts up....what don't you people get? She reminds me of my Aunt Doris, and we killed her!

I dont know moons, But I have read allot of what she writes on here, And she seems like a great person. But that was funny as hell. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Now I will crawl back to my corner and keep quite again.....

Archived