43 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be removed or stay?

• Stay
    • Remove

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sellncars
I guess I missed them. I don't recall ever seeing them. Then again, I don't read many of Barney's posts. So, that probably explains it.

Look at my avatar, i just put them back up again, they were taken away, but it appears that it is in my favor.

Ok, I do not find them offensive, and neither does half the women on here - from what I have seen on another post here. Personally, I think the avatar should be allowed. This is a privately owned and operated site, and you have the final say, BTK. They show far more on TV.

--Edit--

They are back.

Look at my avatar, i just put them back up again, they were taken away, but it appears that it is in my favor.

Ok, I saw it (1st time) and I'm not impressed. I'm not offended. I do think it's a bit immature. I'd rather NOT see it but, I don't own the site now do I?

I say keep it. Its not that revealing and it is just a picture. Id rather see that than the moving bacon (sorry wrap)and really I didnt mind the the bacon their just pictures. You think the bacons wierd wait till I figure out how to load this family guy one I have.

No sweat...I did vote to keep only because I don't feel the complaints on any avatar are valid as this point.

Still baffled why so much attention was brought to bacon.

I remember last week I used the term "smiling boobies" and it was deleted.

DELETED?

At times the comments and philosophies make no sense.

Whatever......

...(aka BTK)...there are times I do believe you have bi-polar disorder due to the fact you make weird decisions and statements.

You're suggesting women's breast's and men's genitalia are on equal footing? :huh:

Yes. I think jiggle equality is a reasonable request. But I doubt it will be allowed to happen.

No sweat...I did vote to keep only because I don't feel the complaints on any avatar are valid as this point.

Still baffled why so much attention was brought to bacon.

I remember last week I used the term "smiling boobies" and it was deleted.

DELETED?

At times the comments and philosophies make no sense.

Whatever......

...(aka BTK)...there are times I do believe you have bi-polar disorder due to the fact you make weird decisions and statements.

Wrap, I never complained about your avatar, or anyone else's, including Marius'. I can block them out. I have problems with the distractions in the posting area where I'm trying to read...my eyesight isn't great and I have to focus with these dollar store glasses of mine. I don't like that little red monkey one either, that one of our gang uses.

Yes cant women be topless wherever men can in NY? Its an equality thing ;)

Apparently, then can here. They can be topless and play with themselves.

But if there is moving bacon --- Aaaaaaagggggghhhh! The horror!!!!!!

Wrap, I never complained about your avatar, or anyone else's, including Marius'. I can block them out. I have problems with the distractions in the posting area where I'm trying to read...my eyesight isn't great and I have to focus with these dollar store glasses of mine. I don't like that little red monkey one either, that one of our gang uses.

I'm not using that one anymore

I say one of you folks get a I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY avatar only the head will be covered by a hand or a little baseball cap or something and see how that floats here. Doubt it would.

I say one of you folks get a I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY avatar only the head will be covered by a hand or a little baseball cap or something and see how that floats here. Doubt it would.

I cover my "I am the author of this post and I am gay" with a Yankee cap. I only take it off if I have to wizz, or somebody plays the "Star Spangled Banner"!

There ISN'T one, unless you want to consider man breasts.

The equivalent to male genitalia is female genitalia.

No, you are incorrect.

First, we all know that sexually speaking, women's and men's breasts are not on the same level.

Hence, if we want to let men get their jollies by seeing bounding boobies, the only bouncing sexual organ for the women's viewing pleasure would be male genitals. Of course, it should be done as tastefully as everyone seems to think the boobie avatar is. I would suggest the man be naked from the waste down, but of course, with his hands covering his private parts as he moves them round and round. Nothing wrong with that, right?

No, you are incorrect.

First, we all know that sexually speaking, women's and men's breasts are not on the same level.

Hence, if we want to let men get their jollies by seeing bounding boobies, the only bouncing sexual organ for the women's viewing pleasure would be male genitals. Of course, it should be done as tastefully as everyone seems to think the boobie avatar is. I would suggest the man be naked from the waste down, but of course, with his hands covering his private parts as he moves them round and round. Nothing wrong with that, right?

I'm not incorrect, and you're too ridiculous to further acknowledge.

No, you are incorrect.

I agree!

Archived