1. 1. Should it be removed or stay?

• Stay
    • Remove

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest-Mouser-*

Forgot to sign in...

Not a problem with them. The only thing that really hurts is some of the SIG links he uses as it takes to long for the page to load and scroll thru.

Keep em.....

I was shocked that it was allowed, because so many opinions are found offensive and lead to people being banned, but a woman rubbing her bare breasts is ok? I find it in very poor taste, and sub-standard for a site that prides itself on its intelligent discussions.

I say keep it. Its not that revealing and it is just a picture. Id rather see that than the moving bacon (sorry wrap)and really I didnt mind the the bacon their just pictures. You think the bacons wierd wait till I figure out how to load this family guy one I have.

Billy, What's the big deal! There only breasts..... Keep Them

HEY DUMMY, JUST VOTE IN THE POLL. IT ISN'T ME THAT WANT'S IT REMOVED, MY POST ABOVE WAS CLEAR, SOMEONE COMPLAINED AND I JUST WANTED THE SITE'S INPUT.

Would an avatar of a semi-naked man massaging his private area be allowed?

NO BUT HIS AVATAR ISN'T REVEALING ANY PRIVATE PARTS THAT CAN'T BE SEEN BY THE WOMAN SIMPLY JOGGING DOWN THE STREET IN PUBLIC.

I was shocked that it was allowed, because so many opinions are found offensive and lead to people being banned, but a woman rubbing her bare breasts is ok? I find it in very poor taste, and sub-standard for a site that prides itself on its intelligent discussions.

HER "BARE BREASTS"? I THINK YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR GLASSES.

Are you serious. Sit down and watch any tv lately? They show more on prime time tv than what that pic shows. Come on its not the 70s here.

NO BUT HIS AVATAR ISN'T REVEALING ANY PRIVATE PARTS THAT CAN'T BE SEEN BY THE WOMAN SIMPLY JOGGING DOWN THE STREET IN PUBLIC.

I personally have yet to see a a woman take off her shirt and bra, place her hands over her breasts and jog down the street.

Archived