Sleepless is banned

Frodo

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again you questioned my authority and my intelligence! You are banned for good and if it snows again, I am gonna gather all of the snow from your neighbor's driveways and leave it in the end of you driveway! You came down a couple of Saturdays ago and left a present in the toilet in that Wedge Cafe. Reddi had to clean it out because he was the only one with latex gloves.

Again you questioned my authority and my intelligence! You are banned for good and if it snows again, I am gonna gather all of the snow from your neighbor's driveways and leave it in the end of you driveway! You came down a couple of Saturdays ago and left a present in the toilet in that Wedge Cafe. Reddi had to clean it out because he was the only one with latex gloves.

I fart in your general direction...stupid!!!

Guest a much cooler name
Shut up! You're stupider than Billy, and that's hard to imagine. He's a nut job!

just settle down frodo....it's a message board. you don't want to start your day off on the wrong note.

wow frodo...is that ring controling your thoughts now? are you having a heavy flow day today? or are you just a strange little fellow.

Shut up Belushi... I never thought you were funny anyway! You're all retards on this board!

Reddi had to clean it out because he was the only one with latex gloves.

That seemed like the right thing to do, let someone else clean up the Sleepless mess. :lol::lol:

Guess Sleepless should have purchased that new toilet tissue he was talking about yesterday a few weeks ago... :lol::lol:

Must be the plumbing at Sleepless's place is all backed up... :lol: Wonder how that happened? :lol::lol:

So how much did you lower the price on that Wedge Cafe not that the toilet has been used? :lol::P:P

That seemed like the right thing to do, let someone else clean up the Sleepless mess. :lol::lol:

Guess Sleepless should have purchased that new toilet tissue he was talking about yesterday a few weeks ago... :lol::lol:

Must be the plumbing at Sleepless's place is all backed up... :lol: Wonder how that happened? :lol::lol:

So how much did you lower the price on that Wedge Cafe not that the toilet has been used? :lol::P:P

Shut up ratface...you're just one of BTK's tools...same as Poptart...he"s definetely a tool!

Archived