Sleepless is banned

Frodo

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shut up you old broad. Pull on this curtain "freako"!

Just think, only 4 more days til spring! Then you get to have the highlife of your being couped up all winter, you get to shave the balls on your dogs. Are you getting all excited now? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just think, only 4 more days til spring! Then you get to have the highlife of your being couped up all winter, you get to shave the balls on your dogs. Are you getting all excited now? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shut up rat face...Why don't you, Poptart, and 2pelo, and the rest of you BCV fairies take a long walk off a short pier...I'll give you all a dollar!

Shut up rat face...Why don't you, Poptart, and 2pelo, and the rest of you BCV fairies take a long walk off a short pier...I'll give you all a dollar!

Let's have a PITY PARTY......pity pity pity - pity pity pity

Can dish it out but can't take it back..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

~~~~~~\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/~~~~~~

Guest country girl
I'll start and I'll finish, you club legged, old broad. Your boy is gone, kiss him goodbye. BTK was right, sleepless was a jerk...thank God we're done with him!

Sleepless is not even close to being a jerk and he better not have been banned. He was one of my top 5 favorite people on here. He is a good person.

Guest Guest
Sleepless is not even close to being a jerk and he better not have been banned. He was one of my top 5 favorite people on here. He is a good person.

BTK is the "KING OF TURD HILL"!!

LOL Funny! Enjoy your Ban!

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
From what I understand, someone took the witch's brew, added some honey, mixed all up and had Sleepless dump it in the toilet of the Wedge Cafe, where everyone's bud "reddi" had to clean it because he was the only one who had 'latex' gloves.

Now this is all according to the posts in this tread.

My only question is what size were those tires Reddi that BTK thru you on when you did not want to clean up the mess that Sleepless left? :lol::lol:

I dunno, I think there were a couple 15", and a few 14". And yanno, BTK has access to my gloves anyhow, so I don't even know why he wanted me to clean up the poo when he coulda just grabbed a couple of my gloves and done it himself! :lol:

Guest Guest
Keep doing your math queerbait!

Sleepless has been banned? I thought he and BTK were friends. Why is this "Frodo" character allowed to be so obnoxious and not get banned? SIH was fun!

Sleepless has been banned? I thought he and BTK were friends. Why is this "Frodo" character allowed to be so obnoxious and not get banned? SIH was fun!

talk about think......

1 + 1 = 2 --> so ---> 1 + 1 = same 1

SIH was a sex freak...he used to hump doorknobs in his spare time. He got banned because he was stupid!

SIH was a sex freak...he used to hump doorknobs in his spare time. He got banned because he was stupid!

I was totally unaware that the MONKEY from Port Crane was able to type so well. You do a wonderful job.

See, I figure that anyone that would know about Sleepless and his fetish with "dog balls" and "humping doorknobs" must know him very well. The MONKEY is the only one that fits in.... :lol::lol:

After all, you do keep going thru his garbage cans

"shut up fat boy"?

Wow you are rolling now. did you stay up all night to think that one up? have you been waiting all day to use that?

you ought to write this stuff down. I think you could be a joke writer.

Shut up you big fat pig!!! I don't need anyone to write for me because I'm creative, you fat slob!

Shut up you big fat pig!!! I don't need anyone to write for me because I'm creative, you fat slob!

and the hits just keep coming. Of course you are creative. Anyone who reads these posts of yours can tell that you are a talented $%*#. But let me show you how its done.

It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.

I've seen people like you, but I had to pay admission!

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!

and my all time favorite...........

Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave good-bye.

Feel free to use those whenver you like. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
Relax, PopTart, I've been having some fun with you guys today, AKA Frodo. Next time, I'll be even sneakier. I planted Frodo for just such a day as this. Have a good day!

told you so...

Archived