Sleepless is banned

Frodo

I haven't been on since yesterday morning so I'm gonna ask: Did I miss something here? Is Sleepless really banned? :blink:

The answer you require is like reading between the lines. Once you figure that out, your answer will be sticking out like a sore thumb.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I haven't been on since yesterday morning so I'm gonna ask: Did I miss something here? Is Sleepless really banned? :blink:

BTK and Sleepless are best of buddies so i bet its an early april 1 joke. happy spring the buzzards are back...

The answer you require is like reading between the lines. Once you figure that out, your answer will be sticking out like a sore thumb.

:blink: I have been very sick all week. This second round of antibiotics is making me dizzy and lightheaded (no blonde jokes please) Don't think that I have the mental capacity today to figure this one out. :blink:

Edit- upon reviewing the previous posts: I GET IT NOW!!! :lol: :lol:

is sleepless really banned?

Well, his last post was at 8:08am today. So right now that is nearly 2.5 hours ago. (members >sort by posts > look at posts)

For Sleepless that is a LONG time on a weekend morning. Even the police would accept a missing persons report on Sleepless if he hadn't been seen in 2.5 hours ;-)

Maybe it's true? Maybe not. From this thread it's really hard to tell if it's serious (toilets?). Could be at church.

Wolf

:blink: I have been very sick all week. This second round of antibiotics is making me dizzy and lightheaded (no blonde jokes please) Don't think that I have the mental capacity today to figure this one out. :blink:

Edit- upon reviewing the previous posts: I GET IT NOW!!! :lol: :lol:

Lets add to it for you....solve this riddle, if you can...

In math 1 + 1 = 2 --> so solve this based on what you've read ---> 1 + 1 = same 1

Well, his last post was at 8:08am today. So right now that is nearly 2.5 hours ago. (members >sort by posts > look at posts)

For Sleepless that is a LONG time on a weekend morning. Even the police would accept a missing persons report on Sleepless if he hadn't been seen in 2.5 hours ;-)

Maybe it's true? Maybe not. From this thread it's really hard to tell if it's serious (toilets?). Could be at church.

Wolf

http://bcvoice.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1788 (post #2)

Looks like somebody is 'stirring the pot'... B)

From what I understand, someone took the witch's brew, added some honey, mixed all up and had Sleepless dump it in the toilet of the Wedge Cafe, where everyone's bud "reddi" had to clean it because he was the only one who had 'latex' gloves.

Now this is all according to the posts in this tread.

My only question is what size were those tires Reddi that BTK thru you on when you did not want to clean up the mess that Sleepless left? :lol::lol:

Archived