Sleepless is banned

Frodo

Relax, PopTart, I've been having some fun with you guys today, AKA Frodo. Next time, I'll be even sneakier. I planted Frodo for just such a day as this. Have a good day!

i kinda had a feeling you were up to something......but seriously...you need some new material for your insults. But overall good little prank. btw who do you think you are having multiple personalities on here? Only ed can be 5 people at once.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Relax, PopTart, I've been having some fun with you guys today, AKA Frodo. Next time, I'll be even sneakier. I planted Frodo for just such a day as this. Have a good day!

HUMMM....

1 + 1 = 2 --> so ---> 1 + 1 = same 1 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The dog post gave you away

Just think, the future holds:

Today, on the History Channel: The Day They Banned Sleepless In Hillcrest

A chilling, suspenseful story of the hoax that left BCV users distraught. No deaths were reported, however, several headaches doomed the involved to a day in pain, until, without warning, SIH returned!

Next week: History Channel reports on the aftermath, and the resulting life changes.......stay tuned!

i kinda had a feeling you were up to something......but seriously...you need some new material for your insults. But overall good little prank. btw who do you think you are having multiple personalities on here? Only ed can be 5 people at once.

The lame insults are what made it fun!!! FYI, BTK did ban me this morning for an hour and a half @ 8:10...he's the real funny guy on here. He banned me just to be a DELETED :lol: He probably didn't get his coffee on time!

Guest Guest

As much as I mostly enjoy SIH's posts, he has violated a sacrosanct term in this site's TOS which is the following:

You agree to not use the Service to:

impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to a government official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;

forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;

So, BTK now has no choice but to really ban SIH, as painful as that though might be to many.

Let's see how much honor BTK has in enforcing this site's rules. ;)

Just think:

A guy on the east side gets whacked and when he dies he gets less than 20 posts. SIH gets "banned", and gets 75+. Just goes to show SIH's popularity, and rightly so!

SIH for MAYOR!

C'mon Stretch, we were just having some fun. Billy started it by banning me for an hour and a half this morning. I PM'd him and told him I was going to play with it today!

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
BTK is making that up, you know what a "fruit loop" he is. Dick took me thru two of the wedges, but I never crapped...maybe a couple of wet farts, but that is all!

Are 'ya gonna buy one?

I'll probably be sorry I asked, but what the heck is all this talk about a "wedge"?

I was wondering the same thing but was afraid to ask. Last time I asked a question regarding Sleepless I got a response about emptying his dogs anal glands!

C'mon Stretch, we were just having some fun. Billy started it by banning me for an hour and a half this morning. I PM'd him and told him I was going to play with it today!

and it was fun to watch as well! :lol: :lol:

It took me 3 posts. I allmost said something but I figured this should be funny as hell.

I was wondering the same thing but was afraid to ask. Last time I asked a question regarding Sleepless I got a response about emptying his dogs anal glands!
Yea I remember that day I still threaten my dog with taking her to SIHs house for a day.

As much as I mostly enjoy SIH's posts, he has violated a sacrosanct term in this site's TOS which is the following:

So, BTK now has no choice but to really ban SIH, as painful as that though might be to many.

Let's see how much honor BTK has in enforcing this site's rules. ;)

Listen wise ass! I decide who, when and why someone gets banned, not you! Don't think that because you post from a proxy that I don't know who you are! :unsure:

Guest slowpoke
So SIH, what's the crap about you took a crap in the Wedge and I hadda clean it?

Thank god I don't work there anymore, or I woulda had to clean it!!!! thanks reddi

Guest slowpoke
I'll probably be sorry I asked, but what the heck is all this talk about a "wedge"?

It's a FINE travel trailer, with all the accomodations! Go get one, you won't regret it!!

Archived