What's happening on the parkway

Guest Bob

That didn't work when I was in second grade, all of middle and high school, and now college. Their isn't anything that will help me cope with my anger. I've been getting therapy for almost 10 years just to prevent me from lashing out.

maybe running over some stupid bu kids might help....give it a try :lol::lol:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Swinging BACK from the right?? wow you must really have your head in the sand if you think this country guided by the right. Look at the media, the tv news, the major newspapers. Heck even the psb is a left paper. The left has been slowly eroding this country since the sixties. It doesn't take much to see that.

Do you have any idea who the Prez has been for the past 7 years, and, up until Jan., which party controlled Congress???

Duh??????????????

Guest Calm Down
That didn't work when I was in second grade, all of middle and high school, and now college. Their isn't anything that will help me cope with my anger. I've been getting therapy for almost 10 years just to prevent me from lashing out.

PLEASE do not Lash out with a Motor Vehicle - It is a deadly weapon and innocent people could get hurt/killed.

Guest Ask a Black Man

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Those fuckers got another thing coming

Guest Ask a Black Man
PLEASE do not Lash out with a Motor Vehicle - It is a deadly weapon and innocent people could get hurt/killed.

I better not hear about any more protests then :angry::angry::angry:

Guest Ask a Black Man
You'd better go tell 50% of the black population in Bing and JC.

I don't see you out there running them over.

Wonder why.

I found out too late asswipe :angry::angry::angry:

i can't imagine what would have happened if my dad was footing the bill for my edu. and i spent the day running around with a freakin band of protesters. he would have been the first one in line to run our stupid asses over. f'n brats.

Guest Guest
I better not hear about any more protests then :angry::angry::angry:

Ever hear of the "Boston Tea Party"???

I believe that was a protest.

Oh wait......you don't want to hear about protests that you don't AGREE with?????

Oh..........................I see.

You must be a Repugnican.

Guest Ask a Black Man
Ever hear of the "Boston Tea Party"???

I believe that was a protest.

Oh wait......you don't want to hear about protests that you don't AGREE with?????

Oh..........................I see.

You must be a Repugnican.

Shut up I meant any recent one's :D

Guest Guest
Maybe you should get your ass tazed :angry: Let me ask you something out of all the protestors how many are American Troops? The answer is none, so I guess all support the war. My best friend is in Iraq right now and calls me every month. He tells me their isn't one person that regrets going and doing what needs to be done over in fuckin Iraq. It's called a war ladies and gentleman, so get used to it because it has been happening in our history for centuries!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutly.....if you want to know what is going on in Iraq talk to a soldier...a grunt that is on the front line....DO NOT listen to the liberal media, find out for yourself then tell me if we are doing the right thing being over there.....I have talked to numerous soldiers and EVERYONE says the same thing....we are doing the right thing, just give it time....

good thing I wasn't on the parkway when this happened, because I am pretty sure my car would have had several dents in it...oops sorry, I didn't see you walking on a state highway committing a New York State Vehicle and Traffic law VIOLATION,

damn now who is gonna pay to fix my car.....stupid ass punks....

Do you have any idea who the Prez has been for the past 7 years, and, up until Jan., which party controlled Congress???

Duh??????????????

yes and do you realize that the washington post, ny times, ap, cnn, nbc (thus msnbc too) and a majority of media outlets are left wing and only report things that back up thier agenda? do you realize that the constitution is being interpreted by left wing liberal judges who rule to satisfy their agenda? Look at past 15 years and you will see what i mean. How is it that the media fails to report that 47 countries have re established embassies in Iraq? How is it that the media fails to report that the Iraqi air force is now back and flying more than 100 times as many sorties as they had prior to the war beginning. How does the media fail to report that because of the war 4.3 million Iraqi children were enrolled in primary school by mid October of last year? How do they fail to report that 96% of all Iraqi children under the age of 5 have received the first 2 series of the polio vaccine? This was not available to them at all before the war. No we only hear the negative things. We don't see the great things that our service people are doing over there. God Bless them!!!!

No instead we hear about bombings, and the treatment of suspected terrorist prisoners. We see images of flag burnings about the abu gharib prison. The media shows these images and not only do we see it, but so do our enemies. This then just enrages them all the more.

Duh to you my friend who blindly follow the talking heads on tv.

Guest Guest
Absolutly.....if you want to know what is going on in Iraq talk to a soldier...a grunt that is on the front line....DO NOT listen to the liberal media, find out for yourself then tell me if we are doing the right thing being over there.....I have talked to numerous soldiers and EVERYONE says the same thing....we are doing the right thing, just give it time....

good thing I wasn't on the parkway when this happened, because I am pretty sure my car would have had several dents in it...oops sorry, I didn't see you walking on a state highway committing a New York State Vehicle and Traffic law VIOLATION,

Internet tough guy, you rock!

Guest Guest
Shut up I meant any recent one's :D

Ever hear of "Freedom of Speech" and the right to peaceably assemble???

It's in this document called the U.S Constitution.

Perhaps you've heard of that.

That's what our soldiers have died for since the 1770's and are still dying for in Iraq....according to GWB.

You failed Civics class in school, huh?

Guest Ask a Black Man

Yeah see I'm not the only one!!!!!!!!! Run their DELETED over!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Why don't we send a firetruck and a couple of high school bands and make it a parade. Tommy could toss out tootsie rolls from a covertable.

Maybe we could have fireworks tonight too.

Guest Guest

That's what our soldiers have died for since the 1770's and are still dying for in Iraq....according to GWB.

peaceably assemble is that the part before they cause accidents on the parkway or after?????

SCENES FROM THE BU PROTEST

adult1homlesssign.jpg

Guest Ask a Black Man

When is it peaceful to run out on the DELETED parkway at lunch hour? When you're dumb enough to do that it's no longer peacefully assembling and it's fair game to hit their punk DELETED in self defense. Stupid spoiled white kids. BTW I graduated with a 3.5 DELETED :angry:

it was according to psb...at least 50 arrested. Wow their parents must be proud. And what did they solve?

I think, you nazi, they were attempting to exercise their first amendment rights. Which is something that you neo-clowns would love to abolish. Go bow to your government you robot. The fact that you use belushi as your icon is an insult.

Seig heil!

Guest Guest
If Matt Ryan knew about it - he would have been one of the PROTESTERS!!!!

And he didn't but we can speculate all day about it because we have no jobs, or lives.

If Matt Ryan knew about it - he would have been one of the PROTESTERS!!!!

Good for him you robot. This war is really doing the country a hell of a lot of good. The stupidity of the Bush-zombies staggers the imagination of one-celled organisms. And you people have the audicity to call yourself Americans. If you are such a proponent of this illegal war of occupation, stop talking and sign up to fight. Please, just stfu and enlist. My bet is that you can't remove your fat hand from the inside of your boxer shorts.

I think, you nazi, they were attempting to exercise their first amendment rights. Which is something that you neo-clowns would love to abolish. Go bow to your government you robot. The fact that you use belushi as your icon is an insult.

Seig heil!

wow nice holstility and to use the nazi to realte to this is an insult to the millions that died because of them you bonehead.

Again if you read some of the other posts that i stated i have no problem with their little assembly. hey if they want to protest the war...go crazy. if they want to protest cold stone being out of cake batter ice cream, great. But when thier arrogance interferes with innocent people rights, then that is when i have an issue. And me personally i don't see what good a protes does no matter what it is for. the only thing it does is makes the protesters feel like they did something instead of standing by quietly.

Archived