What's happening on the parkway

Guest Bob

Guest Guest
This story is such a waste...it's a bunch of rich kids throwing a tantrum on the parkway. We shouldn't even be giving them attention.

actually we should give them attention.....the attention my a few car bumpers on their DELETED, they would wake up then....stupid punk DELETED....

actually should have brought a fire turck and sprayed them with the cold water, now that would have been fun to watch....

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Hey poptart, I am usually on your side, but you seem overly concerned about some problems and injuries due to a protest, but not as concerened with the multitude of problems and hundres of thousands of deaths due to the war. It is kind of like the people who were so down on the saint pats four, saying how dangerous it was to have a little blood tossed around, yet they did not seem to concerned about the blood of a couple hundred thousand people, over 50,000 of which was the blood of US troops, nearly 5000 of which died.

That is the way they are. They are very concerend about blood and violence, all in the name of supporting a war that has wreeked nothing but bloood, violence and death of both Iraquis and Americans. a little blood tossed in a recruiting station is such a huge deal and so dangerous, but the blood of 50,000 of our troops is ok. amazing to me.

Guest Patriot
Good for him you robot. This war is really doing the country a hell of a lot of good. The stupidity of the Bush-zombies staggers the imagination of one-celled organisms. And you people have the audicity to call yourself Americans. If you are such a proponent of this illegal war of occupation, stop talking and sign up to fight. Please, just stfu and enlist. My bet is that you can't remove your fat hand from the inside of your boxer shorts.

Let the youngsters fight... they can shoot the TowelHeads!! I was able to DODGE the Vietnam War...

Guest mememe

Good for the protesters, standing up for something they believe in. I wish I had known, I would have participated. I would have no problem if it were my child standing up for what they believe in, at least I know I raised good citizens. We need to bring our people home, close our borders and fix our country. At least they are making their voices heard. All you people do on hear are moan and groan from your living room chair. Go make a difference in the world.

Guest Guest
Good for the protesters, standing up for something they believe in. I wish I had known, I would have participated. I would have no problem if it were my child standing up for what they believe in, at least I know I raised good citizens. We need to bring our people home, close our borders and fix our country. At least they are making their voices heard. All you people do on hear are moan and groan from your living room chair. Go make a difference in the world.

Good Citizens?

Walking into on coming traffic? They could have gotten hit

Holding up traffic? They could have caused major accidents

Getting arrested? Now they have a rap sheet

That is a good citizen?

I think you need to rethink your morals and values buddy.

What did they accomplish today?

Guest Guest
yes and do you realize that the washington post, ny times, ap, cnn, nbc (thus msnbc too) and a majority of media outlets are left wing and only report things that back up thier agenda? do you realize that the constitution is being interpreted by left wing liberal judges who rule to satisfy their agenda? Look at past 15 years and you will see what i mean. How is it that the media fails to report that 47 countries have re established embassies in Iraq? How is it that the media fails to report that the Iraqi air force is now back and flying more than 100 times as many sorties as they had prior to the war beginning. How does the media fail to report that because of the war 4.3 million Iraqi children were enrolled in primary school by mid October of last year? How do they fail to report that 96% of all Iraqi children under the age of 5 have received the first 2 series of the polio vaccine? This was not available to them at all before the war. No we only hear the negative things. We don't see the great things that our service people are doing over there. God Bless them!!!!

No instead we hear about bombings, and the treatment of suspected terrorist prisoners. We see images of flag burnings about the abu gharib prison. The media shows these images and not only do we see it, but so do our enemies. This then just enrages them all the more.

Duh to you my friend who blindly follow the talking heads on tv.

I don't blindly follow anyone.

Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

Guest Guest
When is it peaceful to run out on the DELETED parkway at lunch hour? When you're dumb enough to do that it's no longer peacefully assembling and it's fair game to hit their punk DELETED in self defense. Stupid spoiled white kids. BTW I graduated with a 3.5 DELETED :angry:

I can tell you're highy educated by your articulate speech.

Truck mechanic school gave you a 3.5????

Guest True Colors
Good Citizens?

Walking into on coming traffic? They could have gotten hit

Holding up traffic? They could have caused major accidents

Getting arrested? Now they have a rap sheet

That is a good citizen?

I think you need to rethink your morals and values buddy.

They accomplished showing their true colors. Glad to see the spoiled white NYC kids are here until the end of May :angry:

Guest Guest
peaceably assemble is that the part before they cause accidents on the parkway or after?????

SCENES FROM THE BU PROTEST

adult1homlesssign.jpg

Read the whole article. It says most of the protestors walked back to the campus grounds.

Peaceably assemble. That is correct.

Guest Ask a Black Man
I can tell you're highy educated by your articulate speech.

Truck mechanic school gave you a 3.5????

Alright I'll give you that one, that was pretty funny. You're still a DELETED though!

Guest Guest

You wouldn't have a problem with your child walking out into 45-55MPH traffic on the busy Vestal Parkway during lunch hour?

Seems like a poorly thought out and reckless way to make a point, and to what gain?

It could have been a peaceful demonstration and would have been allowed even though they did not have a permit, but the foolish protesters decided to create a safety issue for themselves and passing motorists. They all made DELETED out of themselves and cost the tax payers money.

Guest Guest
yes and do you realize that the washington post, ny times, ap, cnn, nbc (thus msnbc too) and a majority of media outlets are left wing and only report things that back up thier agenda? do you realize that the constitution is being interpreted by left wing liberal judges who rule to satisfy their agenda? Look at past 15 years and you will see what i mean. How is it that the media fails to report that 47 countries have re established embassies in Iraq? How is it that the media fails to report that the Iraqi air force is now back and flying more than 100 times as many sorties as they had prior to the war beginning. How does the media fail to report that because of the war 4.3 million Iraqi children were enrolled in primary school by mid October of last year? How do they fail to report that 96% of all Iraqi children under the age of 5 have received the first 2 series of the polio vaccine? This was not available to them at all before the war. No we only hear the negative things. We don't see the great things that our service people are doing over there. God Bless them!!!!

No instead we hear about bombings, and the treatment of suspected terrorist prisoners. We see images of flag burnings about the abu gharib prison. The media shows these images and not only do we see it, but so do our enemies. This then just enrages them all the more.

Duh to you my friend who blindly follow the talking heads on tv.

You do realize that we invaded a country that did not threaten us, had no ability to threaten us, had no 911 connection and no connection to binladen - no WMD - we were lied to about thier nuke program- that we have killed nearly a quarter million Iraqis, 5000 of our own troops with over 30,000 wounded? will someone please tel me why we are there? the terrorists are in Afghanistan and Pakistan (and Saudi Arabia). While some of what you say is true, as far as the media being liberal, you have been listening to Rush too much. Studies have shown the opposite. Same goes with judges. Studies have shown that they are in fact more conservative than liberal and that Bush 1 and Bush 2 have appointed the vast majority of judges currently in our judicial system.

As far as torture, I guess since it is against our laws and against international law and all the treties we ever signed, I guess that since we do it anyway, it is worth reporting. When we do these types of things, we lose the moral highground and we lose the war - militarily or not.

Guest Normal BU Student
They accomplished showing their true colors. Glad to see the spoiled white NYC kids are here until the end of May :angry:

Chill Rocky, why don't you take on exercising to release all that stored aggression :D

They got your attention - mission accomplished! The thing is, if this bubble protected little burg is protesting, imagine what more enlightened places will be doing on the fifth anniversary of the Death of America.

1bell.jpg

Guest Guest
Freedom of assembly does not include illegally walking into traffic ,read the court cases on freedom of assembly and get back to us.

or throwing tea overboard!

Guest Guest
The COPS did accomplist something....they got some points. But for anything eles they didnt ACCOMPLIST anything.

well, they got about a dozen people on here discussing the war, the constitution and the rule of law. that's something.

Guest Guest
or throwing tea overboard!
We did not have the right to assembly when this occured.

I have no problem with people protesting, do it legally.

You want to protest an abortion clinic, do it legally.

The KKK wants to demonstrate get a permit.

Guest Guest

They got your attention - mission accomplished! The thing is, if this bubble protected little burg is protesting, imagine what more enlightened places will be doing on the fifth anniversary of the Death of America.

1bell.jpg

Got our attention?

So did the idiot that threw the bomb in front of the recruiting station at Times Square. His method is what got everyones attention, not the reasons for his point of view. ...Similar publicity here.

Breaking the law and creating pubic safety issues to make a point are desperate protest actions that demonstrate a lack of intellect.

Guest Guest
well, they got about a dozen people on here discussing the war, the constitution and the rule of law. that's something.

They also have a dozen people on here discussing how stupid, childish and irresponsible they were.

Guest Guest
Hit the button too soon.

You don't like the war in Iraq or Afgahinstan, protest it just do it legally. Something wromg with theat?

Looks like you hit the button too soon again....spellcheck, proofread

Archived