Swinging Lifestyle

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Sumpin dont sound right about your post.

I checked out a Swingers Club some years ago. They specifically said they were not open to single males, but were open to single females.

If single males were invited, the place would be crawling with them in no time, and they'd outnumber the women in a flash.

I might suggest that you check out the website and go from there. The site is a open site for all who wish to join. The actual M & G's are all held at different locations, and depending on the "theme of the party" some of the time single MEN are invited, but single ladies are always welcome. The one they have here locally "The Catwalk" is generally held at the club on Front Street in Binghamton. The entire club is rented out for the night and it's by invite only, which means you sign up on the site to go, your then given instructions. There are certain "rules" that have to be followed.

There is one in Elmira, Scranton, Cortland, Ithaca - gee their all over the place, but each is by INVITE only.

:-) :-)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Let's see if I can shed some light on this for you OP. As we have been "swinging" for about 8 years now, it has added something to our marriage that you would not understand.

First off, before starting to "swing" you must know that both ropes ( man and woman) are tied tightly to the tree branch ( household/marriage) Then you need to know that something is missing in your life. The spark of being sexually aroused as a spontainous thing, not the routine that married / living together couple find themselves in. You love your mate, but yet you both can not seem to change that routine no matter what you do and you wonder what it would be like with someone else in bed, but you don't want to cheat.

Ah before you start slamming here, please keep reading.

Every single one of us, no matter how old, how young, have a fantasy to dream about. You can deny it here in your posts, but the fact is that you know you do. This is the NUMBER 1 reason men and women cheat on the gf/bf/spouse. These are facts that can be found anywhere on the internet.

So what happens when the couple is able to sit down and have a conversation about this. They start out by realizing there is something missing. They have open minds and not clouded with all the stuff society pushes. They both come to realize that they are on the same page. When it just the two of them, they make love. When its with someone else in their fantasy, its about sex.

Some might think this is crazy and wacked out there, but the fact is that it is quite enjoyable. Just because others LABEL you as a swinging couple, does not mean that you have gone all the way with intercourse. Not at all. There are 3 areas, Mild, Medium, Wild.

MILD is where you have sex with your mate, and your with another couple, and maybe a touch or two takes place, but nothing more then caressing.

Medium is where touching is allowed, and maybe some heavy caressing or oral takes place by both couples interchanging, but no intercourse.

Wild is where anything goes, but with-in the limits that are agreed upon before hand. There is no jealous actions by any involved.

Regardless ---> swinging or not ---> NO MEANS NO --> period! That is one unspoken rule.

The other thing you might be interested in knowing, you can go to any club around and meet swingers. Those are generally the types you would want to stay away from. Those who take on more partners then you can count on your fingers and toes are most likely infected with something. You need to ALWAYS remember -- SAFE SEX IS HIGH PRIORITY -- NO MATTER WHAT ! ! !

As an example, when we first had our talk, it was while we were at our seasonal campsite. Sitting in front of a campfire, talking openly. One of the other seasonal's overheard us, she came over and got herself involved iwth the conversation. We had ton's of questions when talking, and we did do our own checking one the subject. The internet is a great place for information, if you know how to use it.

bottom line is we joined a little swingers group on the net, found more couples involved in the BROOME COUNTY AREA then you would know. Even found a couple we know very very well and were totally shocked by it when we found out.

Today, we are 1000 times happier then we were before. Friends ( true friends because we have as of yet met a couple that is not open minded, talks plain english and can hold conversations and KEEP SECRETS ) with benifits.

It has not taken a toll on our feelings for each other, it's actually gotten us closer then one could know if your not open minded without blinders.

As far as the fat wife comments, people without teeth and all that crap you "guests" (like myself because I, although registered, wish to answer this without people knowing who we are) seem to like to post on all these types of subjects, every single couple we have met has been like us, in the low 6 digit figure income, has all their natural teeth, and take care of themselves. There are also, BBW and BBM and there is no harm or foul in any of it. Just because you might have a few pounds extra, more and more seem to like the " love handles", if you get my meaning. Thin does not mean your in because you are, thin could mean you put to much up your nose. The same as a few extra pounds, it does not mean you sit at McDonalds or Burger King and chomp everything in sight, it means that maybe there might be a "big boned" thing that runs in the family.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say about it.

So when you and your husband are "making love" how do you know that he is not thinking about the woman he was with last night right in front of you....sounds like the guy has the best of both worlds and you don't even see it. And what about STD's? I would be interested to hear how you handle that. Are you tested evey time you are with this other couple(s)? How many different partners does this other couple(s) have?

Guest Guest
Not true. There are a lot of singles, both men and women. Just join one of the sites and find out for yourself. SLS is a paid site, but they do offer free membership with only a few restrictions as far as picture viewing.

Enjoy, it's a lot of fun. Not everyone is into the same thing and everyone has certain limits. The biggest thing you'll find is that those who belong are not like some people might think, they do show a lot of respect and MOST are not into that one night stand thing either. Like us, they like to have friends for other activities, camping, fishing, bowling, dinner and a movie ect. ect.

Don't knock it til you try it.

How is it swinging if you're single? That would be more of an "orgy" correct?

Guest Guest
So when you and your husband are "making love" how do you know that he is not thinking about the woman he was with last night right in front of you....sounds like the guy has the best of both worlds and you don't even see it. And what about STD's? I would be interested to hear how you handle that. Are you tested evey time you are with this other couple(s)? How many different partners does this other couple(s) have?

Ever hear of protection? Condums?

You have the incorrect vision of this lifestyle. It's not like you go to a bar and go get it on. You need to do some research, try using Google or checking SLS out.

How is it swinging if you're single? That would be more of an "orgy" correct?

Yes you can consider it that, but if a single gets involved with a couple, which is generally the case, then its not. Also, most singles meet up with each other and go to these parties as a couple.

The idea of the website, whcih works very well, is that people get to meet each other long before any party is held. It's not really the party. We never we to one of the parties until 2 years ago, we did not really care for it, to wild. We have met a lot of people, from all races, and have made a lot of friends that we do things with without sex being involved. My husband and I are both have been answering this thread as we can, and I can tell you that it has opened a lot of doors, not only in the bedroom, but else where as well. Meeting people, means making new connections. New connections mean new beginnings in areas that you would not otherwise have the chance to do, and I am not talking any form of sex either.

:)

Guest Guest
Condums? No. Are they like dum dums?

Yes you can consider it that, but if a single gets involved with a couple, which is generally the case, then its not. Also, most singles meet up with each other and go to these parties as a couple.

If a single gets w/a couple it's still not swinging, it's a threesome

Guest Guest

You have the incorrect vision of this lifestyle. It's not like you go to a bar and go get it on. You need to do some research, try using Google or checking SLS out.

The idea of the website, whcih works very well, is that people get to meet each other long before any party is held. It's not really the party. We never we to one of the parties until 2 years ago, we did not really care for it, to wild. We have met a lot of people, from all races, and have made a lot of friends that we do things with without sex being involved. My husband and I are both have been answering this thread as we can, and I can tell you that it has opened a lot of doors, not only in the bedroom, but else where as well. Meeting people, means making new connections. New connections mean new beginnings in areas that you would not otherwise have the chance to do, and I am not talking any form of sex either.

Yes I have heard of condoms. They obviously can protect during intercourse (unless they break) but what about during oral sex? Do you realize that you can get STD's from oral sex? Do you think it's possible that someone in this high-risk lifestyle may have an undetected STD? This lifestyle can be rationalized any way you want but you are at a high risk of getting an STD and I don't care how many condoms you use. All it takes is one time.

Guest Guest

So when your kids ask you about the cold sores on your mouth, you can tell them that their friend "Joey's" father has herpes.

Guest Guest
Do you realize that you can get STD's from oral sex? Do you think it's possible that someone in this high-risk lifestyle may have an undetected STD? I don't care how many condoms you use. All it takes is one time.

I couldn't have put it better.

To the Swinging Wife: What's the percentages (in your estimation) of people who have STD's in the Club who don't know they have one as opposed to those who do? What are your guarantees that anyone who does get one will cease swinging immediately? How many partners do you think they might have had before they were diagnosed? Not all STD's manifest symptoms a few hours after you get it.

I can attest to you that all it does take is one exposure.

I will also tell you this: many years ago I got my girlfriend pregnant. She went for the normal bloodtests. Hers came back positive for gonorrhea (sp?). She was not some sleaze bag. She worked in the health field, was married once and had one boyfriend before we met. She did not know she had anything. No symptoms.

I was stunned. They didn't test me, but I got the penicillin shot as a precaution.

"Nice" people get STD's too.

Guest Guest

I am the single female that is interested in this & posted on this topic a couple of times. I have a few questions that I hope you can answer for me. First of all what does SLS stand for? I can not find anything when googling just those letters. The other question I have is where you mention (The idea of the website, whcih works very well, is that people get to meet each other long before any party is held) Does this mean that I can meet or chat with others before the events/party so I won't feel so awkward walking into something where everyone knows everyone else then there is the new girl standing alone? If a single girl is not interested in becoming a member of a 3-some is she basically out of luck to finding other single men?

Guest Guest
Let's see if I can shed some light on this for you OP. As we have been "swinging" for about 8 years now, it has added something to our marriage that you would not understand.

First off, before starting to "swing" you must know that both ropes ( man and woman) are tied tightly to the tree branch ( household/marriage) Then you need to know that something is missing in your life. The spark of being sexually aroused as a spontainous thing, not the routine that married / living together couple find themselves in. You love your mate, but yet you both can not seem to change that routine no matter what you do and you wonder what it would be like with someone else in bed, but you don't want to cheat.

Ah before you start slamming here, please keep reading.

Every single one of us, no matter how old, how young, have a fantasy to dream about. You can deny it here in your posts, but the fact is that you know you do. This is the NUMBER 1 reason men and women cheat on the gf/bf/spouse. These are facts that can be found anywhere on the internet.

So what happens when the couple is able to sit down and have a conversation about this. They start out by realizing there is something missing. They have open minds and not clouded with all the stuff society pushes. They both come to realize that they are on the same page. When it just the two of them, they make love. When its with someone else in their fantasy, its about sex.

Some might think this is crazy and wacked out there, but the fact is that it is quite enjoyable. Just because others LABEL you as a swinging couple, does not mean that you have gone all the way with intercourse. Not at all. There are 3 areas, Mild, Medium, Wild.

MILD is where you have sex with your mate, and your with another couple, and maybe a touch or two takes place, but nothing more then caressing.

Medium is where touching is allowed, and maybe some heavy caressing or oral takes place by both couples interchanging, but no intercourse.

Wild is where anything goes, but with-in the limits that are agreed upon before hand. There is no jealous actions by any involved.

Regardless ---> swinging or not ---> NO MEANS NO --> period! That is one unspoken rule.

The other thing you might be interested in knowing, you can go to any club around and meet swingers. Those are generally the types you would want to stay away from. Those who take on more partners then you can count on your fingers and toes are most likely infected with something. You need to ALWAYS remember -- SAFE SEX IS HIGH PRIORITY -- NO MATTER WHAT ! ! !

As an example, when we first had our talk, it was while we were at our seasonal campsite. Sitting in front of a campfire, talking openly. One of the other seasonal's overheard us, she came over and got herself involved iwth the conversation. We had ton's of questions when talking, and we did do our own checking one the subject. The internet is a great place for information, if you know how to use it.

bottom line is we joined a little swingers group on the net, found more couples involved in the BROOME COUNTY AREA then you would know. Even found a couple we know very very well and were totally shocked by it when we found out.

Today, we are 1000 times happier then we were before. Friends ( true friends because we have as of yet met a couple that is not open minded, talks plain english and can hold conversations and KEEP SECRETS ) with benifits.

It has not taken a toll on our feelings for each other, it's actually gotten us closer then one could know if your not open minded without blinders.

As far as the fat wife comments, people without teeth and all that crap you "guests" (like myself because I, although registered, wish to answer this without people knowing who we are) seem to like to post on all these types of subjects, every single couple we have met has been like us, in the low 6 digit figure income, has all their natural teeth, and take care of themselves. There are also, BBW and BBM and there is no harm or foul in any of it. Just because you might have a few pounds extra, more and more seem to like the " love handles", if you get my meaning. Thin does not mean your in because you are, thin could mean you put to much up your nose. The same as a few extra pounds, it does not mean you sit at McDonalds or Burger King and chomp everything in sight, it means that maybe there might be a "big boned" thing that runs in the family.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say about it.

Have you ever thought that maybe you are just not enough for your spouse?

Guest Guest
I am the single female that is interested in this & posted on this topic a couple of times. I have a few questions that I hope you can answer for me. First of all what does SLS stand for? I can not find anything when googling just those letters. The other question I have is where you mention (The idea of the website, whcih works very well, is that people get to meet each other long before any party is held) Does this mean that I can meet or chat with others before the events/party so I won't feel so awkward walking into something where everyone knows everyone else then there is the new girl standing alone? If a single girl is not interested in becoming a member of a 3-some is she basically out of luck to finding other single men?

Let me see if I can explain this in more detail for you. First of all, it's called Swinging Life Style and it's the first link that you get when you do a google.

Second, the whole idea is not the parties, it a site that you get to meet new people that are either interested in, or active in the lifestyle. It's by no means a orgy like some here what it to sound like. The general idea is to find someone that fits what your interested in. YES there are single men, and single women. YES you can meet up with singles, not a problem. Some are looking for just a romp in the hay (not about gettting to know you) and some (most) like to get together and learn something about you, as you might them. It's not something that you just jump into bed to have sex with.

There are all types of people in this lifestyle. Those who think of nothing more then themselves, and those who are in the middle, wanting to get something, but not really into it for a long term thing. Then there are those, like us, who will not just hop in the sack with anyone. We like to get to know people first, about them, habits, likes, dislikes, something along the tune of dating when we were younger. It's not just about SEX. To many people think it is because they do not not, nor never will, totally understand because they are not open minded.

The nice thing is you can have it any way you want, depending on what your limits are, how involved you wish to become with any one person or group. there are woman looking for men, men looking for women, women looking for other women, couples looking for a woman, couples looking for a man, couples looking for other couples, and so on and so on.

The first thing you need to do, is to set your own personal limits and stick to them. Of course your going to need to weed out the "trolls" (like here), but you'll pick up quick once you join any site.

STOP Before registering, make up an account with either yahoo, hotmail, gmail or something, DO NOT USE YOUR REGULAR ISP ACCOUNT INFORMATION..... COME UP WITH A SCREEN NAME THAT YOU LIKE __ DO NOT USE YOUR BASIC SCREEN NAME --- The reason behind this is if you wish for people to not know your business (like so many here do tend to go in that direction) keep it to yourself for now. friends have friends, family have friends, there are a lot of people who know you out there, and you don't know who is who on the internet. So use common sense.

Let me state that there are a lot of sites out there, this one just works for us because over the years we have only met 2 couples where they were overly agressive (actually one couple she was and the other he was ) and by that I mean they tried to PUSH to get what they wanted. Gave the right answers in e-mails and IM chat, but once we met at a place for the first time in public, we knew because of body talk.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU BE SCARED TO JUST WALK AWAY AND LEAVE !!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FIRST MEETING IN A PUBLIC PLACE, LEAVE THEN AND THERE....NO MATTER WHAT...IT'S ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU WANT AND ARE LOOKING FOR !!!!!!

ONE WORD OF WARNING --- DO NOT POST YOU FACE PICTURES IF YOU DO NOT WANT JUST "ANYONE" VIEWING AND KNOWING ABOUT YOU" !!!!! Once you get a profile written up, there are some basics you will need to know about. If you carry a open mind, and have any common sense, you'll figure it out for yourself.

We are registered members here, and are posting all our responces under guest. We are hopeful that the MODS and ADMIN will not give out our registered name to anyone, either here OR on another BOARD !

Thus, it would be hard for anyone who wishes more information to contact us as because of the TOS we can not display a e-mail addy for you.

There's is more involved in this lifestyle then a lot of you "so called" wizzards know. If you ain't been down that road, then you know nothing. If you want to know, ask. If your just going to run-at-de-mouth, then post elsewhere. In reading all of this, there are people who "want to know" and they have the right to get information from those who actually are involved.

Thanks

@

Guest Guest
Let me see if I can explain this in more detail for you. First of all, it's called Swinging Life Style and it's the first link that you get when you do a google.

Second, the whole idea is not the parties, it a site that you get to meet new people that are either interested in, or active in the lifestyle. It's by no means a orgy like some here what it to sound like. The general idea is to find someone that fits what your interested in. YES there are single men, and single women. YES you can meet up with singles, not a problem. Some are looking for just a romp in the hay (not about gettting to know you) and some (most) like to get together and learn something about you, as you might them. It's not something that you just jump into bed to have sex with.

There are all types of people in this lifestyle. Those who think of nothing more then themselves, and those who are in the middle, wanting to get something, but not really into it for a long term thing. Then there are those, like us, who will not just hop in the sack with anyone. We like to get to know people first, about them, habits, likes, dislikes, something along the tune of dating when we were younger. It's not just about SEX. To many people think it is because they do not not, nor never will, totally understand because they are not open minded.

The nice thing is you can have it any way you want, depending on what your limits are, how involved you wish to become with any one person or group. there are woman looking for men, men looking for women, women looking for other women, couples looking for a woman, couples looking for a man, couples looking for other couples, and so on and so on.

The first thing you need to do, is to set your own personal limits and stick to them. Of course your going to need to weed out the "trolls" (like here), but you'll pick up quick once you join any site.

STOP Before registering, make up an account with either yahoo, hotmail, gmail or something, DO NOT USE YOUR REGULAR ISP ACCOUNT INFORMATION..... COME UP WITH A SCREEN NAME THAT YOU LIKE __ DO NOT USE YOUR BASIC SCREEN NAME --- The reason behind this is if you wish for people to not know your business (like so many here do tend to go in that direction) keep it to yourself for now. friends have friends, family have friends, there are a lot of people who know you out there, and you don't know who is who on the internet. So use common sense.

Let me state that there are a lot of sites out there, this one just works for us because over the years we have only met 2 couples where they were overly agressive (actually one couple she was and the other he was ) and by that I mean they tried to PUSH to get what they wanted. Gave the right answers in e-mails and IM chat, but once we met at a place for the first time in public, we knew because of body talk.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU BE SCARED TO JUST WALK AWAY AND LEAVE !!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FIRST MEETING IN A PUBLIC PLACE, LEAVE THEN AND THERE....NO MATTER WHAT...IT'S ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU WANT AND ARE LOOKING FOR !!!!!!

ONE WORD OF WARNING --- DO NOT POST YOU FACE PICTURES IF YOU DO NOT WANT JUST "ANYONE" VIEWING AND KNOWING ABOUT YOU" !!!!! Once you get a profile written up, there are some basics you will need to know about. If you carry a open mind, and have any common sense, you'll figure it out for yourself.

We are registered members here, and are posting all our responces under guest. We are hopeful that the MODS and ADMIN will not give out our registered name to anyone, either here OR on another BOARD !

Thus, it would be hard for anyone who wishes more information to contact us as because of the TOS we can not display a e-mail addy for you.

There's is more involved in this lifestyle then a lot of you "so called" wizzards know. If you ain't been down that road, then you know nothing. If you want to know, ask. If your just going to run-at-de-mouth, then post elsewhere. In reading all of this, there are people who "want to know" and they have the right to get information from those who actually are involved.

Thanks

@

I don't care what you say, it is about the sex. Admit that ya aren't there for just good convo and friendship. Something is missing in your life? Try looking for your morals!

Guest Guest
I don't care what you say, it is about the sex. Admit that ya aren't there for just good convo and friendship. Something is missing in your life? Try looking for your morals!

And that is what you think, and you are entitled to it. It does not bother us that you think this way, for this lifestyle is more about being in the real world, something to many people don't look at because they want to live in the "way it was" world.

All About Sex ? You are so off the mark. It's about a whole heck of a lot more, something that is plainly over your head.

Yea and the message was received and answered. VERY GOOD !

Everyone needs to read what is/has been posted. Not everyone is the same. We do not now, nor will ever, have to answer to you, we answer to ourselves only, it's about how we feel, not you. If you can not stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Guest Guest
Everyone needs to read what is/has been posted. Not everyone is the same. We do not now, nor will ever, have to answer to you, we answer to ourselves only, it's about how we feel, not you

Good advice...you should heed it yourself.

Guest Guest
OK AFTER READING THIS IT IS MY REQUEST THAT WHO EVER STARTS THESE MEAT ;) & GREET'S CALL FOR ONE INVOLVING ONLY B.C. VOICE SWINGERS!!!!!!!!!
You'll be sorry!!!!! You'll have people who swing from tree branches with arms down to their knees.

You'll be sorry!!!!! You'll have people who swing from tree branches with arms down to their knees.

Well, there has been a handful of us that have the nerve to push our keyboards away and go out and meet new people...you ain't one of us "guest". You're just another anonymous loser on the board! You're opinion to me, means squat! You have no guts! Sign on and confront me....otherwise shut up!!!

@

Guest Guest
Yes I have heard of condoms. They obviously can protect during intercourse (unless they break) but what about during oral sex? Do you realize that you can get STD's from oral sex? Do you think it's possible that someone in this high-risk lifestyle may have an undetected STD? This lifestyle can be rationalized any way you want but you are at a high risk of getting an STD and I don't care how many condoms you use. All it takes is one time.

Swingers or anyone else has a right to live their lives the way they want. I would like to point out that your lifestyle could be dangerous to your health. Condoms DO NOT fully cover the genitals. Herpes, for example, can easily present itself on the scrotum which is NOT covered by a condom.

Condoms are thin pieces of latex. Do you really feel safe trusting this when you are up against some of the deseases out there? I wouldn't bet my life on it.

Guest Guest
Swingers or anyone else has a right to live their lives the way they want. I would like to point out that your lifestyle could be dangerous to your health. Condoms DO NOT fully cover the genitals. Herpes, for example, can easily present itself on the scrotum which is NOT covered by a condom.

Condoms are thin pieces of latex. Do you really feel safe trusting this when you are up against some of the deseases out there? I wouldn't bet my life on it.

We need a condom that also covers the scrotum then ? :blink:

Archived