Baby Murderers Rake it in!

A Faithful Catholic

Planned Parenthood 2006 - 289,650 Abortions, $112 Million Profit, $336 Million in Public Funds

By John-Henry Westen

WASHINGTON, DC, March 28, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The newly released Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) 2006-2007 annual report shows that the abortion behemoth has increased the number of abortions it committed from 264,943 in 2005 to 289,650 in 2006. Total revenue amounted to over one billion dollars, with the organization's profit margin - "excess of revenue over expenses" - soaring from $55.7 million in 2005 to $112 million in 2006. Taxpayer dollars played a major role in that profit with the report acknowledging the organization received over $336 million in government grants and contracts..............

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/mar/08032802.html

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Planned Parenthood 2006 - 289,650 Abortions, $112 Million Profit, $336 Million in Public Funds

By John-Henry Westen

WASHINGTON, DC, March 28, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The newly released Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) 2006-2007 annual report shows that the abortion behemoth has increased the number of abortions it committed from 264,943 in 2005 to 289,650 in 2006. Total revenue amounted to over one billion dollars, with the organization's profit margin - "excess of revenue over expenses" - soaring from $55.7 million in 2005 to $112 million in 2006. Taxpayer dollars played a major role in that profit with the report acknowledging the organization received over $336 million in government grants and contracts..............

This makes me really angry that our taxpayers money is going to help finance murder of innocent babies.

Guest country girl

That absolutely disgusts me!! If my tax dollars have to go to something, I would much rather see it go to birth control or tubal ligations.

@

Guest joel olsteen

the catholic church is just upset that someone else has found a scam for money like themselves. anybody at planned parenthood convicted of molesting kids? just wondering.

@

Guest Guest

Legal or not. Although it makes me upset to see my tax dollars being used in this fashion, there really is nothing we can do about it without changing who is in office, and push for a change. The problem is that you can get a lot of people to agree on it, but only a hand full will actually do anything about it. Unless you are willing to get 100% involved, all your doing is complaining.

as a side note to this, take a look at the NYS Budget. Looks like we're on a roll with tax increases and hidden costs that the general tax paying public will not know about until put into place. Just like above, these are the people we elected and this crap needs to stop. But again, everyone complains but no one is willing to step up to the plate and help do something about it. No wonder this state is becoming empty, with the average of 6 familys moving out of the state daily, and only being replaced by 2 (I remember reading this several weeks ago in an article about the NYS population).

To campaign against abortion, yet at the same time tolerate only conception-prevention methods that clearly don't work is the height of absurdity. If sections of society don't like abortion (and who does, really?) ... then put PPFA out of business by preempting unwanted conception!

It's as simple as that!

Guest Guest

What some of you fools don't seem to realize is that the people getting abortions are taxpayers, too. I'm a taxpayer and think abortions are warranted under certain circumstances. So quit your whining!

@

Guest Guest
What some of you fools don't seem to realize is that the people getting abortions are taxpayers, too. I'm a taxpayer and think abortions are warranted under certain circumstances. So quit your whining!

@

I would have to agree. And with the overpopulation and poverty in this country im shocked that more people don't. And APC, these aren't "child murderers," they are providing a service that people WANT, and is absolutely necessary in our society. Certain circumstances beyond our control force these women(and sometimes couples, young and old) to make these decisions, and most of the time it is the BEST decision for them. I would rather see a young mother have an abortion if she is truly unready, or unfit to care for and raise a child.

And btw, WIC and welfare consumes much more of your precious tax dollars than funding and grants to planned parenthood.

@

the catholic church is just upset that someone else has found a scam for money like themselves. anybody at planned parenthood convicted of molesting kids? just wondering.

@

The Catholic Church does not scam people. It is biblically just to support the Catholic Church, per Christ.

Now for your ignorant molester comment. It's a proven, COMMON fact, Planned Parenthood covers up/aborts pregnancies due to child rape. Think before you use your voice box again. :blink:

Guest Guest
This makes me really angry that our taxpayers money is going to help finance murder of innocent babies.

it is descusting how many little babies are killed a year.people are using abortion as birth control. what is wrong with this : world?angry:

Legal or not. Although it makes me upset to see my tax dollars being used in this fashion, there really is nothing we can do about it without changing who is in office, and push for a change. The problem is that you can get a lot of people to agree on it, but only a hand full will actually do anything about it. Unless you are willing to get 100% involved, all your doing is complaining.

Is it wrong to complain and get the word out? I don't see a problem. People who protest are complaining as well. Roe v. Wade needs to be tackled in court.

as a side note to this, take a look at the NYS Budget. Looks like we're on a roll with tax increases and hidden costs that the general tax paying public will not know about until put into place. Just like above, these are the people we elected and this crap needs to stop. But again, everyone complains but no one is willing to step up to the plate and help do something about it. No wonder this state is becoming empty, with the average of 6 familys moving out of the state daily, and only being replaced by 2 (I remember reading this several weeks ago in an article about the NYS population).

Democrats LOVE to tax and spend. People are leaving because of that. Can you blame them?

To campaign against abortion, yet at the same time tolerate only conception-prevention methods that clearly don't work is the height of absurdity. If sections of society don't like abortion (and who does, really?) ... then put PPFA out of business by preempting unwanted conception!

It's as simple as that!

People just need to use their gift of sexuality the way God intended and everything will be fine.

Guest Guest

By John-Henry Westen

Interestingly enough, these numbers mean that Planned Parenthood had about an 11% operating profit. If they weren't a non-profit, that would make them a better investment than the oil companies, whose 9% rate of return was labeled "obscene."

Guest youvegottabekidding

Now for your ignorant molester comment. It's a proven, COMMON fact, Planned Parenthood covers up/aborts pregnancies due to child rape. Think before you use your voice box again. :blink:

^^wow you think this is a bad thing? have you considered the trauma rape victims have to experience? you think that if an 11 year old girl is raped she should be forced to have the baby? you can't blame someone for being raped, you can't say they didn't "use their gift of sexuality the way God intended," it's not their fault. these doctors are doing a great service to society by preventing incredible pain people would have to go through, both physically and mentally. And besides - with abortion legal it is less likely that people will have kids when they aren't ready, which raises the physical and mental health standards across the country and makes it so less families are on welfare, which will save you some precious tax dollars.

i would ask you to "think before you use your voice box again" but its obvious you are incapable of that

spark on that

Guest youvegottabekidding
it is descusting how many little babies are killed a year.people are using abortion as birth control. what is wrong with this : world?angry:

if i remember correctly, roe v. wade is a court case... that has already been tackled... in court...get over it already

Guest Guest

"Democrats LOVE to tax and spend. People are leaving because of that. Can you blame them?" this quote was from AFC

Republicans LOVE to send our troops into war, ruin our economy, and make sure our country has a multi-trillion dollar deficit. Remember when the Clinton administration turned the economy around and we were actually showing a SURPLUS?????

Once we get a democrat like Obama in office maybe things will turn around again. If another REPUBLICAN is elected we will undoubtedly see the economy continue to decline.

^^wow you think this is a bad thing? have you considered the trauma rape victims have to experience? you think that if an 11 year old girl is raped she should be forced to have the baby? you can't blame someone for being raped, you can't say they didn't "use their gift of sexuality the way God intended," it's not their fault. these doctors are doing a great service to society by preventing incredible pain people would have to go through, both physically and mentally. And besides - with abortion legal it is less likely that people will have kids when they aren't ready, which raises the physical and mental health standards across the country and makes it so less families are on welfare, which will save you some precious tax dollars.

i would ask you to "think before you use your voice box again" but its obvious you are incapable of that

spark on that

Under no circumstances is it just to kill an innocent baby. Whether it is rape, incest, one night stand, or whatever. That unborn baby is the worst VICTIM of the situation. Just because a person was horribly raped does not give them the green light to commit murder.

"To destroy the fetus 'is something worse than murder.' The one who does this 'does not take away life that has already been born, but prevents it from being born.'"

St. John Chrysostom ("Homilies on Romans," c. 391 A.D.)

"Democrats LOVE to tax and spend. People are leaving because of that. Can you blame them?" this quote was from AFC

Republicans LOVE to send our troops into war, ruin our economy, and make sure our country has a multi-trillion dollar deficit. Remember when the Clinton administration turned the economy around and we were actually showing a SURPLUS?????

Once we get a democrat like Obama in office maybe things will turn around again. If another REPUBLICAN is elected we will undoubtedly see the economy continue to decline.

The Myth of the Clinton Surplus

http://www.letxa.com/articles/16

Archived