Baby Murderers Rake it in!

A Faithful Catholic

Guest babies

What some of you fools don't seem to realize is that the people getting abortions are taxpayers, too. I'm a taxpayer and think abortions are warranted under certain circumstances. So quit your whining!

@

[/quote We are all taxpayers and under no circumstance is it ok to murder a baby i think if anyone is a fool its you were you born with out a soul i will pray for you.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youvegottabekidding
Under no circumstances is it just to kill an innocent baby. Whether it is rape, incest, one night stand, or whatever. That unborn baby is the worst VICTIM of the situation. Just because a person was horribly raped does not give them the green light to commit murder.

"To destroy the fetus 'is something worse than murder.' The one who does this 'does not take away life that has already been born, but prevents it from being born.'"

St. John Chrysostom ("Homilies on Romans," c. 391 A.D.)

Notice how you selected a quote from a Catholic in the 4th century? Not a politician or scientist or person of reason from contemporary society. That quote is outdated. It has no insight to the structure of society as we now know it. St. John could not have forseen the effects of having abortion outlawed on the economy or the state of the welfare system. And, correct me if I'm wrong but I belive there is something called the separation of church and state, which means just because Catholics don't like somehting, it doesn't mean they can rule the country or the world. If you don't like abortions, don't get one. But at least be tolerant of other peoples decisions, as your book is not the final word on all arguments. You say that the unborn baby is the worst victim, but what if it is born into family that can barely support itself, let alone another mouth to feed. That person could grow up to lead a truly desolate existence, and that, AFC, is no life at all. Also I love how you tried to slip and slide away from that little molestation problem. And if you are truly a devoted catholic, why do you care about this so much? You should belive that thoe fetuses that aren't even alive yet go into limbo and the wicked abortion doctors rot in hell right? so whats the big deal.

stop getting trounced by a teenager this must be embarassing for you

Guest Guest

The best scenario for this thread would be for everyone to leave and let A FAITHFUL CATHO post to themself. It would still be one of the longest threads around.

Under no circumstances is it just to kill an innocent baby. Whether it is rape, incest, one night stand, or whatever. That unborn baby is the worst VICTIM of the situation. Just because a person was horribly raped does not give them the green light to commit murder.

"To destroy the fetus 'is something worse than murder.' The one who does this 'does not take away life that has already been born, but prevents it from being born.'"

St. John Chrysostom ("Homilies on Romans," c. 391 A.D.)

oh and by the way, if you are going to quote somebody make sure the quote doesn't contradict what you've said earlier, as you constantly refer to abortion doctors as people who "kill babies" while st. John clearly states that is "does not take away life that has already been born."

anyway, I respect you're belief that abortion is wrong, but I cannot respect it when people think that because they believe something to be immoral, they should force others to feel the same way, especilly in a religious context as our first amendment guaruntees religious freedom

Guest Guest
Planned Parenthood 2006 - 289,650 Abortions, $112 Million Profit, $336 Million in Public Funds

By John-Henry Westen

WASHINGTON, DC, March 28, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The newly released Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) 2006-2007 annual report shows that the abortion behemoth has increased the number of abortions it committed from 264,943 in 2005 to 289,650 in 2006. Total revenue amounted to over one billion dollars, with the organization's profit margin - "excess of revenue over expenses" - soaring from $55.7 million in 2005 to $112 million in 2006. Taxpayer dollars played a major role in that profit with the report acknowledging the organization received over $336 million in government grants and contracts..............

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/mar/08032802.html

in case you haven't noticed, ABORTION is LEGAL. now really, do you thinnk the majority of people in the united states care if catholics don't like abortion? if you do, you are a fool. and don't give me that going to hell bullshyt, i am going anyway.

The best scenario for this thread would be for everyone to leave and let A FAITHFUL CATHO post to themself. It would still be one of the longest threads around.

hahahaha good call

Notice how you selected a quote from a Catholic in the 4th century? Not a politician or scientist or person of reason from contemporary society. That quote is outdated. It has no insight to the structure of society as we now know it. St. John could not have forseen the effects of having abortion outlawed on the economy or the state of the welfare system.

Since when are the Lord's Laws outdated?

Since when is stopping EVIL, like St John was doing, outdated?

Is it outdated to try to stop Satan and all his works, like abortion?

And, correct me if I'm wrong but I belive there is something called the separation of church and state, which means just because Catholics don't like somehting, it doesn't mean they can rule the country or the world. If you don't like abortions, don't get one. But at least be tolerant of other peoples decisions, as your book is not the final word on all arguments.

Faith is more important than country. Jesus never tolerated sin. Tolerance is something Jesus never taught.

You say that the unborn baby is the worst victim, but what if it is born into family that can barely support itself, let alone another mouth to feed. That person could grow up to lead a truly desolate existence, and that, AFC, is no life at all.

The baby was MURDERED. The baby is the worst victim. Murder is the worst crime.

Also I love how you tried to slip and slide away from that little molestation problem.

It's a people problem, not a faith problem.

And if you are truly a devoted catholic, why do you care about this so much? You should belive that thoe fetuses that aren't even alive yet go into limbo and the wicked abortion doctors rot in hell right? so whats the big deal.

The "fetuses" are alive at the moment of conception. Their souls are left in the mercy of God if they are murdered.

Anyone who dies with an unforgiven mortal sin, according to scripture, goes to hell. Those that procure an abortion have committed a mortal sin, severs their relationship with God, and incurs excommunication automatically. This also includes the doctors, nurses, and anyone else involved with and in connection with, cooperating with the satanic evil of abortion. Murders of babies/children will not go unpunished, per Christ.

stop getting trounced by a teenager this must be embarassing for you

Don't think so.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and by the way, if you are going to quote somebody make sure the quote doesn't contradict what you've said earlier, as you constantly refer to abortion doctors as people who "kill babies" while st. John clearly states that is "does not take away life that has already been born."

You don't understand. It is WORSE to kill the UNBORN than the BORN. No contradiction at all. :lol:

anyway, I respect you're belief that abortion is wrong, but I cannot respect it when people think that because they believe something to be immoral, they should force others to feel the same way, especilly in a religious context as our first amendment guaruntees religious freedom

Faith and God are more important than the constitution.

@

I hate to admit that I would ever agree with anything that AFC would say under any circumstances but this is one case where I agree completely. I guess that "heretics" like myself are okay sometimes.

Who has the "keys" now, AFC?

TWS

Guest sinnergy
Not all. Some, yes. Those heretical churches who present abortion as an option to natural birth are in league in the permeation of evil..

The successor of Peter, the Bishop of Rome.

I want to make sure I'm crystal clear here. It's ok for a priest to have sexual relations with a boy, it's ok for a "religion" to exterminate millions in the name of "god" (Crusades, anyone?), but this same organization is against abortion. Got it.

For the record, I don't believe in a god, any god. we live, we die, we decompose. I can respect living things without needing a "reason" (such as religion).

I respect your right to believe as much as I respect my right not to. But, I know what's coming...knock yourself out.

Guest Guest
the catholic church is just upset that someone else has found a scam for money like themselves. anybody at planned parenthood convicted of molesting kids? just wondering.

@

Do you ever comment on the Savage Cult Of Islam?

Stay on subject low life or I will flush you down.

It is not okay for anyone to murder unborn babies or any human of any age. "Thou shalt not kill". What part don't you understand? Just cause some idiots in Congress years ago made abortion legal doesn't make it right. I don't believe we have the right to play God and determine who lives and who dies. It is not for us to decide. It is for God to make these decisions. Even if I were raped, or my baby had severe deformaties or my life was in danger, I would give up my life for the baby. In the case of rape the girl should go ahead and have the baby and either love it or give it up to some people who would love it. There are lots of people who can't have children and would love the baby no matter what. There just isn't any excuse for killing a baby. Imagine living with yourself afterwards. Seems like it would drive you insane knowing that you killed a beautiful little baby that is a gift from God to begin with.

I want to make sure I'm crystal clear here. It's ok for a priest to have sexual relations with a boy, it's ok for a "religion" to exterminate millions in the name of "god" (Crusades, anyone?), but this same organization is against abortion. Got it.

Your total ignorance is shinning bright!!!!!

1.) It's not OK for anyone to molest anyone, priest or not.

2.) The Crusades were started in defense of Christian pilgrims to the Holy Land. The MUSLIM MURDERERS are the sole cause of the crusades

3.) It is never ok to kill the innocent.

4.) Legitimate self defense is justified by God.

For the record, I don't believe in a god, any god. we live, we die, we decompose. I can respect living things without needing a "reason" (such as religion).

I respect your right to believe as much as I respect my right not to. But, I know what's coming...knock yourself out.

You can only blame yourself for what happens to your soul after God hands down judgment.

It is not okay for anyone to murder unborn babies or any human of any age. "Thou shalt not kill". What part don't you understand? Just cause some idiots in Congress years ago made abortion legal doesn't make it right. I don't believe we have the right to play God and determine who lives and who dies. It is not for us to decide. It is for God to make these decisions. Even if I were raped, or my baby had severe deformaties or my life was in danger, I would give up my life for the baby. In the case of rape the girl should go ahead and have the baby and either love it or give it up to some people who would love it. There are lots of people who can't have children and would love the baby no matter what. There just isn't any excuse for killing a baby. Imagine living with yourself afterwards. Seems like it would drive you insane knowing that you killed a beautiful little baby that is a gift from God to begin with.

AMEN! AMEN!!!

We have NO RIGHT to kill the innocent. If we kill in legitimate self defense, we HAVE NOT killed the innocent, and have no blood guilt, per the Word of God.

Guest Guest
To campaign against abortion, yet at the same time tolerate only conception-prevention methods that clearly don't work is the height of absurdity. If sections of society don't like abortion (and who does, really?) ... then put PPFA out of business by preempting unwanted conception!

It's as simple as that!

I doubt that will put planned parenthood out of business... since they are probably the leading provider of contraceptives and sexual health. I am not positive but I think that PP of Broome county does not even perform abortions but instead it merely refers women to places that do. They also provide for certain women's health care for the underclass and working poor. Even if R v. W was overturned... NY abortion would still be legal in NY... It was legal years before Roe and why would that change.

@

Guest ToHell

AMEN! AMEN!!!

We have NO RIGHT to kill the innocent. If we kill in legitimate self defense, we HAVE NOT killed the innocent, and have no blood guilt, per the Word of God.

Start reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Religion is a sham and I'm willing to be that your guilt of that knowledge leads you to judge like you do. I'm willing to bet that there are also a myriad of issues (sexual and otherwise) that you have not dealt with, hence your violent attitude towards other's.

Guest Amy Dowd

I will fight for women to have the right to terminate a pregnancy. Just what we need is more fanatics like the CORTESE family running around breaking the law by picketing women's services clinics. The corteses's and the likes of them should be arrested and brought to trial for their law breaking, and you know what, to hell with the pope and his antiquated laws regarding abortion. Perhaps a current day religious leader could inform the flock that abortion is not killing a living thing. It is just a fetus.

DELETED

No!! Also you can never get a haircut or shave because you would be killing living entities!!

If you cut a hangnail - Go to Confession!! ;););)

"Then said Jesus, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do ..."

~Luke 23:34~

Archived