Baby Murderers Rake it in!

A Faithful Catholic

Guest Guest
As long as it is NATURAL and not drug induced, it is not murder.

So if my body says it is okay to eliminate a fetus it is okay but if my my mind does it it is wrong? Why?

@

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
So if my body says it is okay to eliminate a fetus it is okay but if my my mind does it it is wrong? Why?

@

Because you are using your mind -- you know, the one God gave you. And when you do that, you have a tendency to also use the intelligence that God gave you. Intelligence that would lead you to conclude forcing a 12-year old rape victim to die just to bring a pregnancy to full term because YOU believe it is God's will would be cruel and insane.

That is why the catholic church does not want you to use your mind. Once you start doing that, you will no longer be part of the rest of the mindless sheep that follow the words of men, not of God.

Guest Guest
Because you are using your mind -- you know, the one God gave you. And when you do that, you have a tendency to also use the intelligence that God gave you. Intelligence that would lead you to conclude forcing a 12-year old rape victim to die just to bring a pregnancy to full term because YOU believe it is God's will would be cruel and insane.

That is why the catholic church does not want you to use your mind. Once you start doing that, you will no longer be part of the rest of the mindless sheep that follow the words of men, not of God.

Amen Brother :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Because you are using your mind -- you know, the one God gave you.

God gave us the great gift of free will. We can choose to do evil or good. He gave us that choice.

And when you do that, you have a tendency to also use the intelligence that God gave you. Intelligence that would lead you to conclude forcing a 12-year old rape victim to die just to bring a pregnancy to full term because YOU believe it is God's will would be cruel and insane.

This is purely Satanic in thought. Murdering an innocent baby, as if the baby is less important just because it came from a rape, is certainly not the will of God. That baby is a gift from the Lord of Life Himself. The most cruel and insane thing to do is murder a baby. If the twelve year old dies naturally, that is the will of God.

As if the Word of God condones the murdering of babies!!!!! It is against His commandment of Thou shall not Kill! Satanism for sure. The CC wants you to put the will of God before man's.

Guest Guest
God gave us the great gift of free will. We can choose to do evil or good. He gave us that choice.

This is purely Satanic in thought. Murdering an innocent baby, as if the baby is less important just because it came from a rape, is certainly not the will of God. That baby is a gift from the Lord of Life Himself. The most cruel and insane thing to do is murder a baby. If the twelve year old dies naturally, that is the will of God.

As if the Word of God condones the murdering of babies!!!!! It is against His commandment of Thou shall not Kill! Satanism for sure. The CC wants you to put the will of God before man's.

The only thing missing from the above sentence is "Allah be praised!"

Guest Guest

QUOTE (Guest @ Apr 6 2008, 06:03 AM)

Exactly! And who the hell are you to take it away? More than god?

Guest Guest

Very good point.

Again, the catholic church is no different than radical muslims when it comes to this issue. Both groups want to legislate THEIR beliefs onto others.

With those free choices comes consequences. BIG TIME. However:

"God our Savior desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." 1 Tim 2:3-4

You cannot be saved when you choose to commit MURDER.

Guest Guest

"God our Savior desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." 1 Tim 2:3-4

Great. Thanks for your thoughts. I was just about to take out the garbage, so your timing on giving your opinion was perfect.

Just do me a favor. Pray for me all you want. Look down at me all you want and consider me unworthy, etc. Brainwash everyone within your religion into believing your interpretation of God's will and words, if you like.

Just stop trying to promote laws that will enforce YOUR beliefs onto me and others, ok? I really would like this country to remain democratic and not turn into another Iran.

Thanks.

@

Guest Guest

I'll take my chances, just don't take away the free choice that god gave me.

Guest Guest
Using God's gift the wrong way will only lead to damnation. YOU choose where you go in the afterlife based on your actions. Pick heaven or hell. You cannot lay it on Christ with His gift.

@

Great. Thanks for the pointers.

If my 12 year old daughter is ever raped and faces God's "gift" of dying by trying to bring the resulting pregnancy to term, I'll be sure to stop and ponder your wonderful words of wisdom.

Now, unless the catholic church wants to become like the Taliban, keep your rosaries off my ovaries and stop pushing for laws based on YOUR religion!!!!!

BTW -- MY religion dictates if you button your shirt with our right hand, that hand must be chopped off. I wonder if I can get a law passed for that? Hmmmm......

Guest Guest
Abortion is one of, if not the WORST, moral evil in our society. The utter hatred for human life.

Praise Allah! Let the young girls who tempted the rapists die! Better yet, let us stone them as soon as they give birth so that we may demonstrate how strong our faith is! Then they will at least have a chance of getting into heaven. We are only thinking of them and their souls. Allah be praised!!!!!!

Guest Thank You
Praise Allah! Let the young girls who tempted the rapists die! Better yet, let us stone them as soon as they give birth so that we may demonstrate how strong our faith is! Then they will at least have a chance of getting into heaven. We are only thinking of them and their souls. Allah be praised!!!!!!

PRAISE ALLAH!

To the people of Binghamton - BE WARNED - Convert to Islam or be killed!!

Thank You Mayor Ryan and Tarik Abbdelzman for letting us have the parade on Mohammads Birthday.

@

Guest Guest

Wasn't there a bit in the Bible about Abraham being asked by god to kill his son Isaac? Maybe god has asked these people to have abortions...you never know. I can't say how god talks to other people.

Great. Thanks for the pointers.

No problem... I'm glad to help.

If my 12 year old daughter is ever raped and faces God's "gift" of dying by trying to bring the resulting pregnancy to term, I'll be sure to stop and ponder your wonderful words of wisdom.

God's gift is the baby, His "inheritance"

Murdering God's gift, which is against His commandments, can only lead to damnation and has never been condoned by God. Natural death is when God acts.

Now, unless the catholic church wants to become like the Taliban, keep your rosaries off my ovaries and stop pushing for laws based on YOUR religion!!!!!

Murdering babies should be outlawed based on that alone!

BTW -- MY religion dictates if you button your shirt with our right hand, that hand must be chopped off. I wonder if I can get a law passed for that? Hmmmm......

Your religion is FALSE.

Wasn't there a bit in the Bible about Abraham being asked by god to kill his son Isaac?

That's correct, to test Abraham's Faith. At the last minute an angel of the Lord commanded Abraham to not harm the boy. There was a ram nearby tangled in the bushes and that is what Abraham used to sacrifice to the Lord. After all, God is a sacrificial God.

Maybe god has asked these people to have abortions...you never know. I can't say how god talks to other people.

I can. He would never condone the killing of the innocent.

Guest thinking

How do we know that the bible was really written by God or Jesus, or told by them to be written? I can't understand why people are so sure that the bible was written for good, and not by a group who are using thiose words in a way to scare people into their beliefs. Maybe it was a political method to gain control of a large population. Wouldn't you feel silly having listened and been faithful all these years to find out that it was a ruse to get people to "behave"? Not saying these are my beliefs, but AFC do you follow the bible strictly? You quote quite well, but what about free thinking?

Guest Guest

Your right AFC. He just did like ever other priest does to little helpless boys. Just look at the headlines, not one week goes by without another priest being arrested for such actions.

You can walk the walk but you will never talk the talk until you admit what the priests preaching do to little helpless boys.

How do we know that the bible was really written by God or Jesus, or told by them to be written? I can't understand why people are so sure that the bible was written for good, and not by a group who are using thiose words in a way to scare people into their beliefs. Maybe it was a political method to gain control of a large population. Wouldn't you feel silly having listened and been faithful all these years to find out that it was a ruse to get people to "behave"? Not saying these are my beliefs, but AFC do you follow the bible strictly? You quote quite well, but what about free thinking?

FAITH

Archived