Baby Murderers Rake it in!

A Faithful Catholic

I will fight for women to have the right to terminate a pregnancy. Just what we need is more fanatics like the CORTESE family running around breaking the law by picketing women's services clinics. The corteses's and the likes of them should be arrested and brought to trial for their law breaking, and you know what, to hell with the pope and his antiquated laws regarding abortion. Perhaps a current day religious leader could inform the flock that abortion is not killing a living thing. It is just a fetus.

My Oh My!!! You are possesed by Satan and need an Exorcisim!!

"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?"

1 Corinthians 3:16

@

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GuestJC

To AFC:

I attend church and was brought up with catholic religon, but there comes a time in your life when you have to decide what is best for you and only you. Not every woman who is raped or ends up with an unplanned pregnancy can handle carrying the "fetus" because at the time, that is what it is. I am sure that yes there are some who may use abortion as a birth control method and I do not agree with that at all. I totally agree that a woman has a right to decide for herself. As a mother if my child daughter was raped I am not sure that I could force her to carry that baby, not only would the daughter have to deal with the rape for the rest of her life but then she'd have a child to look her in the face saying my daddy raped you. Or granted she has the option of giving the child up for adoption, and some can not deal with that either. There are so many factors that are involved when a woman decides to terminate her pregnancy! Please get off your high horse and take your quotes elsewhere.

@

Those heretical churches who present abortion as an option to natural birth are in league in the permeation of evil.

A Faithful Catholic, anyone can make you SIDESTEP whenever they please.

Don't believe me?

Then be specific: WHICH Denominations "present abortion as an option to natural birth"?? WHICH ONES, A Faithful Catholic??

Show us some evidence ... a book title or link, whatever ... to a Church that spells out:

"We have no problem with abortion. It's alright."

Until you can deliver that information in direct and clear form you are doing nothing more than Josef Goebbels instructed: "The bigger the lie and the more often and more loudly you proclaim it, the more who will believe you".

If you can not match my challenge with concrete evidence, then you are doing nothing more than to publicly indulge your irrational hatred of anyone who does not believe everything that you believe. So go for it, Josef!

YOU'VE made the accusation. Therefore the onus is on YOU to defend that accusation. ;)

@

Guest V04Runner

To help prevent abortions, parents NEED to talk to their children BEFORE they have sex. I believe that parents believe that their children know that their actions will have consequences. But, think back about when you were a teenager. Did you always realize the consequence of your actions? I didn't. I just did what I wanted to do and didn't worry or think about anything. I never thought anything bad would happen to me. To put a stop to all this abortion, parents need to step up to the plate and get involved in their children's lives. Don't leave the sex education up to the school or the friends. Our children need guidance, love and education from us BEFORE it is too late. Once someone has an abortion, they can never undo it. They will have to live with it for the rest of their lives. Abortion is just murder. Imagine once you realize what you've done, you have to live with that all your life. It's sad beyond words.

@

Guest Guest

AMEN! AMEN!!!

We have NO RIGHT to kill the innocent. If we kill in legitimate self defense, we HAVE NOT killed the innocent, and have no blood guilt, per the Word of God.

What did the children of Iraq that we have bombed do to us that it is self defense? I'm talking those 5 years and younger. Since those children did not attack us, did not commit terrorist acts against us, then it is innocent blood we have spilled and there is blood guilt, per the word of God.

Guest Guest
Just because someone has been molested, that however, gives them NO RIGHT to turn their back on the TRUE FAITH. Likewise, just because a person has been raped does not give them the right to commit a FAR WORSE crime of murder than the rape itself.

Isn't it great that we live in a country where you can have your opinion and I can have mine? I may disagree with abortion, but since there is no real consensus as to when life begins, how would we determine what is and is no abortion? You may say it begins at conception, but others, even in the medical community, may say different.

@

Guest blahblahblah

Isn't it great that we live in a country where one of the largest businesses we have (religion) pays no taxes and contributes nothing to the bottom line of the country?

To AFC:

I attend church and was brought up with catholic religon, but there comes a time in your life when you have to decide what is best for you and only you. Not every woman who is raped or ends up with an unplanned pregnancy can handle carrying the "fetus" because at the time, that is what it is. I am sure that yes there are some who may use abortion as a birth control method and I do not agree with that at all. I totally agree that a woman has a right to decide for herself. As a mother if my child daughter was raped I am not sure that I could force her to carry that baby, not only would the daughter have to deal with the rape for the rest of her life but then she'd have a child to look her in the face saying my daddy raped you. Or granted she has the option of giving the child up for adoption, and some can not deal with that either. There are so many factors that are involved when a woman decides to terminate her pregnancy! Please get off your high horse and take your quotes elsewhere.

@

You started off sounding intelligent and then it faded. Sort of like a radio station fades as you drive out of it's range. Same thing.

Murdering a baby is never the answer. ;)

You started off sounding intelligent and then it faded. Sort of like a radio station fades as you drive out of it's range. Same thing.

Murdering a baby is never the answer. ;)

went off your meds again didnt ya ... go back to rehab

Guest Guest
I would have to agree. And with the overpopulation and poverty in this country im shocked that more people don't. And APC, these aren't "child murderers," they are providing a service that people WANT, and is absolutely necessary in our society. Certain circumstances beyond our control force these women(and sometimes couples, young and old) to make these decisions, and most of the time it is the BEST decision for them. I would rather see a young mother have an abortion if she is truly unready, or unfit to care for and raise a child.

And btw, WIC and welfare consumes much more of your precious tax dollars than funding and grants to planned parenthood.

@

I agree! Just think how many unwanted, potentially abused, sentenced to a life of poverty fetuses have been eliminated. They are fetuses not babies. I am much more concerned about the abuse and neglect projected on innocent young children. Now that's a travesty!

Don't believe me?

Then be specific: WHICH Denominations "present abortion as an option to natural birth"?? WHICH ONES, A Faithful Catholic??

Show us some evidence ... a book title or link, whatever ... to a Church that spells out:

Until you can deliver that information in direct and clear form you are doing nothing more than Josef Goebbels instructed: "The bigger the lie and the more often and more loudly you proclaim it, the more who will believe you".

If you can not match my challenge with concrete evidence, then you are doing nothing more than to publicly indulge your irrational hatred of anyone who does not believe everything that you believe. So go for it, Josef!

YOU'VE made the accusation. Therefore the onus is on YOU to defend that accusation. ;)

@

Ok, tough guy:

Abortion access:

Current beliefs by various

religious and secular groups

Pro-choice groups:

Liberal and some mainline denominations: In general, these either promote a woman's right to choose an abortion, or are relatively silent on the matter. A number of liberal and mainline Christian and Jewish faith groups and organizations have publicly stated that abortions are sometimes an acceptable option, and should remain legal. According to lists prepared by The Secular Web and the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, they include, in alphabetic order: 1

American Baptist Churches-USA (see below),

American Ethical Union,

American Friends (Quaker) Service Committee,

American Jewish Committee,

American Jewish Congress,

Central Conference of American Rabbis,

Christian Church (Disciples of Christ),

Council of Jewish Federations,

Episcopal Church (USA),

Federation of Reconstructionist Congregations and Havurot,

Moravian Church in America-Northern Province,

Na'Amat USA,

National Council of Jewish Women,

Presbyterian Church (USA),

Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice,

Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints,

Union of American Hebrew Congregations,

Unitarian Universalist Association,

United Church of Christ,

United Methodist Church,

United Synagogue for Conservative Judaism.

Religious groups other than denominations:

Catholics for Free Choice, (AFC NOTE: Those belonging are automatically excommunicated according to canon law for supporting abortion.)

Episcopal Women's Caucus,

Evangelicals for Choice,

Jewish Women International,

Lutheran Women's Caucus,

North American Federation of Temple Youth,

Unitarian Universalist Women's Federation,

Women of Reform Judaism,

Women's American ORT,

Women's Caucus Church of the Brethren,

Women's League for Conservative Judaism.

Secular organizations: A number of secular organizations promote the right of women to have free access to abortions. These include:

American Humanist Association

NARAL Pro-Choice America Foundation™

Planned Parenthood Federation of America

YWCA

A list of statements by many of these organizations may be found on-line. 2

http://www.religioustolerance.org/abo_hist1.htm

Isn't it great that we live in a country where you can have your opinion and I can have mine? I may disagree with abortion, but since there is no real consensus as to when life begins, how would we determine what is and is no abortion? You may say it begins at conception, but others, even in the medical community, may say different.

As time goes on... More and more is known about conception and the beginning of Human Life. Most now agree that Human Life does begin at conception.

http://www.prolifephysicians.org/lifebegins.htm

Don't believe me?

@

Jon ... It'll be interesting to see how you respond to AFC, now that he's presented you with exactly what you ask for in this post, a link to an independent site and listings of the churches who support abortion.

Will you try to spin out of it or will you take the high ground and admit that he's correct?

I can't wait to see where you will go. Will you still refer to him as "Josef"?

Jon ... It'll be interesting to see how you respond to AFC, now that he's presented you with exactly what you ask for in this post, a link to an independent site and listings of the churches who support abortion.

Will you try to spin out of it or will you take the high ground and admit that he's correct?

Jon is spinning right now. He demanded I put up and I did. There are horrible "Christian churches" that support and/or otherwise leave an option for baby killing....He is STUNNED beyond belief. I'm not. Why not? When you break off from the original Church Jesus Christ set up on Peter, massive, Satanic ERRORS tend to take over.

The FARTHER away you get from the Catholic Church, the less likelihood salvation becomes. It's as simple as that.

Guest Guest
I will fight for women to have the right to terminate a pregnancy. Just what we need is more fanatics like the CORTESE family running around breaking the law by picketing women's services clinics. The corteses's and the likes of them should be arrested and brought to trial for their law breaking, and you know what, to hell with the pope and his antiquated laws regarding abortion. Perhaps a current day religious leader could inform the flock that abortion is not killing a living thing. It is just a fetus.

You couldnt be more wrong.

Uncle Geo,

The last time I took the Courtesy, Time and Effort to reply to you respectfully at length you declared you would need time to think it over, and would get back to me.

You never did.

Instead you seized upon part of my later reply to another poster to use as a pretext for not getting back to me, saying you thought I had been referring to you (which I wasn't specifically). I replied to you to dispel your concerns.

Despite that, you still never did get back to me. And that is where it has since remained stalled for weeks.

What can we learn from this?

Firstly a technique you seem to favor to abandon debate in which you do not feel confident is to feign offense opportunistically, using that as a cop-out to terminate discussion (in effect confirming use of a 'combat tool' I had been describing to that other poster).

Secondly, despite being reassured to the contrary, you still cling for preference to your contrived escape route.

Thirdly, as a result of your own demonstrated mode of evading discussion you are hardly well-credentialed to then adopt a smug swaggering tone with me about my own as yet un-shared response to another person.

Therefore in response to your taunt I feel like I have been 'savaged by a dead sheep'.

Unlike you, Uncle Geo, I will respond to A Faithful Catholic, albeit at my blithe leisure. You, Uncle Geo, have established the precedent for that yourself.

Don't you need to put your own performance in order before speculating snidely on another's?

I agree! Just think how many unwanted, potentially abused, sentenced to a life of poverty fetuses have been eliminated. They are fetuses not babies. I am much more concerned about the abuse and neglect projected on innocent young children. Now that's a travesty!

Who's more innocent? The born or the unborn? THE UNBORN. It is WORSE to kill the unborn than it is to kill the already born.

Guest passin tru

I was new to the area and needed a female check up. Just that, a yearly exam. I went to the place in Vestal. I was accosted verbally by the people standing outside protesting the clinic. I was new to the area and didn't quitre realize that they performed abortions there, it wasn't the service I was looking for. I immediately found a regular provider after that. What I will say is this, it was horrifying. These people had huge signs of aborted fetuses, that appeared to have been hung from their cords. Its was disturbing. I think that everyone should have their right to choose whats best for them and for their spiritual beliefs. I don't think, though, that people should have the right to scream and yell obscenities at me. They may have though I was going to have an abortion, well I wasn't, and I was mortified at the way these crazies behaved. Not exactly the best method to get someone to listen to your point. Rational discussion and proper education is. For myself, its not an option. iIdo believe, however, there are circumstances that make it forgivable, but thats between that person and their God. They have to live with the decision, not you or I. I think about the woman in China. Years ago they had many many abortions, due to the laws of their country. Those women were severely oppressed as it was and then were only allowed to a certain number of children, and boys were the most wanted. Are you going to tell a woman that she is sentenced to life in hell because out of fear or ignorance she commited a mortal sin, that was practically forced by her government?

Archived