Baby Murderers Rake it in!

A Faithful Catholic

How do YOU get to decide a pregnant 12 year-old should die, just because of YOUR beliefs?

I don't get it.....

When you are forced to give birth through your weenie, come back and I'll discuss this issue with you some more.

What does me being a male have to do with anything? Murder is murder. Killing a baby is never the answer.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
What does me being a male have to do with anything? Murder is murder. Killing a baby is never the answer.

No one is killing a baby. But then, religious fanatics are never interested in truth or scientific facts.

You being a male means you will never have to personally face what a pregnant woman has to face. And yet, you feel entitled to judge and dictate your beliefs onto others, even if it means making a 12 year-old girl die.

I just don't get it.

Just go ahead and post back and forth to yourself. You are not worth my time.

No one is killing a baby. But then, religious fanatics are never interested in truth or scientific facts.

No one's killing a baby? Let's just see...So at full term a baby is only a baby if it is on this side of the vagina?

You being a male means you will never have to personally face what a pregnant woman has to face. And yet, you feel entitled to judge and dictate your beliefs onto others, even if it means making a 12 year-old girl die.

Murder is murder. According to God it is murder. The worst kind of murder. Even if a woman was horribly raped, the murder of the unborn is a worse crime than the rape itself.

I just don't get it.

Hopefully you will get it someday.

Just go ahead and post back and forth to yourself. You are not worth my time.

You are worthy of my time.

Guest Guest JC

I am sorry, but I agree with most everyone on this page, you can not tell me how to live my life. You have no right to judge others by what they do, when you have NO clude whatsoever as to why they chose to end a pregnancy. For many it can be fatal for them to carry a baby. It is very possible that they are not ready to die. Many have the mind set now that they do not want to bring a child into this world because of the happenings going on now. The child would be far better off with god than in this world today! And do not tell me that this child will go to satan because it won't.

@

Guest Guest
No one's killing a baby? Let's just see...So at full term a baby is only a baby if it is on this side of the vagina?

Murder is murder. According to God it is murder. The worst kind of murder. Even if a woman was horribly raped, the murder of the unborn is a worse crime than the rape itself.

Hopefully you will get it someday.

You are worthy of my time.

Murder is murder? Then place yourself in the category of murderer, since you are willing to force a 12 year old rape victim to die in order to bring a pregnancy to term.

Guest Why Bother

Why are you guys wasting your time arguing with this idiot? His head is too far up his DELETED to listen to any type of reasoning.

AFC instead of wasting your time and everyone else's on this board, why don't you do something useful with yourself? Maybe helping the children who are already suffering, hungry or neglected by drug addicted parents, etc... They are the ones who are in need. Maybe you're just more interested in spouting your nonsense and aggrivating everyone else around you.

I am sorry, but I agree with most everyone on this page, you can not tell me how to live my life.

True, but you can never say you never heard the TRUTH when you stand in front of the Lord.

You have no right to judge others by what they do, when you have NO clude whatsoever as to why they chose to end a pregnancy. For many it can be fatal for them to carry a baby.

Garbage. You can certainly judge actions of others and compare them to the Word of God. Killing a baby is murder no matter what the reason is behind it.

You judge actions, not souls. Murder is wrong in every form.

It is very possible that they are not ready to die.

It's not up to them. You don't commit cold blooded murder of the innocent to save your life.

Many have the mind set now that they do not want to bring a child into this world because of the happenings going on now.

Should have been more responsible in their activities. Rape victims have no excuse to commit murder.

The child would be far better off with god than in this world today!

So God made a mistake in giving the gift of life?

And do not tell me that this child will go to satan because it won't.

A murdered, innocent child will be left in the mercy of God. Those that commit that murder and all that are involved are a different story........

Guest Guest

AFC --

You have yet to come right out and state exactly what the end result of YOUR views could mean.

You are ok with preventing a 12 year-old rape victim from living. You are ok with allowing her to die.

Say it. If you truly believe all abortions are out and out murder -- say you are ok with allowing a 12 year-old rape victim to die if need be. Say it.

My prediction is you will not simply make that statement. You will continue to dance around and cut and paste quotes from your religion. But you will not make a simple statement such as -- "A 12 year-old rape victim must carry a pregnancy to term and there should be laws enforcing it, even if it means she will die as a result."

Guest Guest
Say it, AFC. Say it.

AFC would like to be able to pick and choose who lives and dies. I said it before; god gave me the gift of free will...the religious nuts would like to take it away. Blasphemy.

Guest Guest
It is a fetus. What part of THAT don't you understand?

As far as what YOU would "supposedly" do if you had an unwanted pregnancy-- great. Good for you. You are willing to let yourself die if need be, in order to bring a fetus to term. Now, if you had a 12 year-old daughter who was pregnant as a result of a rape, and doctors told you she had a significant chance of dying if the pregnancy was carried out to term, would you want someone else -- or possibly a law - be the ultimate deciding factor in ruling that your daughter MUST carry the pregnancy to term, and thus end her own life?

Would you just pray to God and let the chips fall where they may? If so, I don't see how you are much different than the parents who recently were in the news for allowing their young daughter to die because they did not get her any medical treatment, believing instead that "God" and prayer would see them through.

If you want to just leave everything up to your God, that's fine. But you are not entitled to dictate to my daughter, nor to any others, your beliefs -- especially if it involves THEIR life.

Say it, Bright Eyes. Say it.

Somehow my response was erased. So I will post it again from memory......

AFC --You have yet to come right out and state exactly what the end result of YOUR views could mean.

If they are in accordance with God's Laws, what is the problem?

You are ok with preventing a 12 year-old rape victim from living.

That is not what i am saying. I'm saying killing a baby is not grounds to save the mother in the eyes of God. Murder is never an acceptable route to take.

You are ok with allowing her to die.

Killing the baby to save her is not what God wants.

Say it. If you truly believe all abortions are out and out murder

ALL ABORTIONS ARE MURDER AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONDEMNED IN THE WORD OF GOD AND ANCIENT CHRISTIANITY. All TRUE CHRISTIANS condemn abortion.

-- say you are ok with allowing a 12 year-old rape victim to die if need be. Say it.

Murdering the baby to save the mother is NEVER the answer. Ever.......

My prediction is you will not simply make that statement.

Murdering a baby vs. a natural death. BIG DIFFERENCE... You don't kill the baby to save the mother.

What's the point in saving your life and then possibly losing your soul for eternity?

You will continue to dance around and cut and paste quotes from your religion.

Whatever.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But you will not make a simple statement such as -- "A 12 year-old rape victim must carry a pregnancy to term and there should be laws enforcing it, even if it means she will die as a result."

The mother should have the baby and then leave the rest in the Lord's hands. Abortion should be outlawed.

There are TWO proofs that Satan exists in this world:

1.) Falsehoods

2.) The utter contempt for human life

Abortion falls under number two and is a Satanic act.

Guest Guest

That is not what i am saying. I'm saying killing a baby is not grounds to save the mother in the eyes of God. Murder is never an acceptable route to take.

ALL ABORTIONS ARE MURDER AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONDEMNED IN THE WORD OF GOD AND ANCIENT CHRISTIANITY. All TRUE CHRISTIANS condemn abortion.

Murdering a baby vs. a natural death. BIG DIFFERENCE... You don't kill the baby to save the mother.

What's the point in saving your life and then possibly losing your soul for eternity?

But you will not make a simple statement such as -- "A 12 year-old rape victim must carry a pregnancy to term and there should be laws enforcing it, even if it means she will die as a result."

The mother should have the baby and then leave the rest in the Lord's hands. Abortion should be outlawed.

1.) Falsehoods

So, will you say the statement? Will you?

Guest Guest

1.) Falsehoods

To summarize:

According to AFC's faith, a 12 year old rape victim should die, if need be, to bring a pregnancy to term.

There should be laws enforcing this.

Can anyone say -- "Taliban?"

Guest MyClosedMind
As long as it is NATURAL and not drug induced, it is not murder.

I'm so glad there's a moral authority to set us sinners straight!

According to AFC's faith, a 12 year old rape victim should die, if need be, to bring a pregnancy to term.

According to the Word of God, abortion, in all it's forms is murder. There is no justification for the murder of the innocent, even to save the mother.

Catechism:

2271. "Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law: You shall not kill the embryo by abortion and shall not cause the newborn to perish. [Didache 2, 2: SCh 248, 148; cf. Ep. Barnabae 19, 5: PG 2, 777; Ad Diognetum 5, 6: PG 2, 1173; Tertullian, Apol. 9: PL 1, 319-320.] God, the Lord of life, has entrusted to men the noble mission of safeguarding life, and men must carry it out in a manner worthy of themselves. Life must be protected with the utmost care from the moment of conception: abortion and infanticide are abominable crimes. [GS 51 # 3.]"

2322. "From its conception, the child has the right to life. Direct abortion, that is, abortion willed as an end or as a means, is a 'criminal' practice (GS 27 # 3), gravely contrary to the moral law. The Church imposes the canonical penalty of excommunication for this crime against human life."

There should be laws enforcing this.

Nope. There should be laws outlawing abortion as an option. Killing babies should be outlawed.

Can anyone say -- "Taliban?"

The Word of God is more important than secular law.

Guest Guest
According to the Word of God, abortion, in all it's forms is murder. There is no justification for the murder of the innocent, even to save the mother.

Catechism:

2271. "Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law: You shall not kill the embryo by abortion and shall not cause the newborn to perish. [Didache 2, 2: SCh 248, 148; cf. Ep. Barnabae 19, 5: PG 2, 777; Ad Diognetum 5, 6: PG 2, 1173; Tertullian, Apol. 9: PL 1, 319-320.] God, the Lord of life, has entrusted to men the noble mission of safeguarding life, and men must carry it out in a manner worthy of themselves. Life must be protected with the utmost care from the moment of conception: abortion and infanticide are abominable crimes. [GS 51 # 3.]"

2322. "From its conception, the child has the right to life. Direct abortion, that is, abortion willed as an end or as a means, is a 'criminal' practice (GS 27 # 3), gravely contrary to the moral law. The Church imposes the canonical penalty of excommunication for this crime against human life."

Nope. There should be laws outlawing abortion as an option. Killing babies should be outlawed.

The Word of God is more important than secular law.

The Catholic Church = The American Taliban

Archived