Baby Murderers Rake it in!

A Faithful Catholic

Uncle Geo,

The last time I took the Courtesy, Time and Effort to reply to you respectfully at length you declared you would need time to think it over, and would get back to me.

You never did.

Instead you seized upon part of my later reply to another poster to use as a pretext for not getting back to me, saying you thought I had been referring to you (which I wasn't specifically). I replied to you to dispel your concerns.

Despite that, you still never did get back to me. And that is where it has since remained stalled for weeks.

What can we learn from this?

Firstly a technique you seem to favor to abandon debate in which you do not feel confident is to feign offense opportunistically, using that as a cop-out to terminate discussion (in effect confirming use of a 'combat tool' I had been describing to that other poster).

Secondly, despite being reassured to the contrary, you still cling for preference to your contrived escape route.

Thirdly, as a result of your own demonstrated mode of evading discussion you are hardly well-credentialed to then adopt a smug swaggering tone with me about my own as yet un-shared response to another person.

Therefore in response to your taunt I feel like I have been 'savaged by a dead sheep'.

Unlike you, Uncle Geo, I will respond to A Faithful Catholic, albeit at my blithe leisure. You, Uncle Geo, have established the precedent for that yourself.

Don't you need to put your own performance in order before speculating snidely on another's?

Jon, get off your high horse already. I proved the heretical churches are on the road to destruction by their beliefs and practices. Time and time again...baby killing is the worst of it all in my opinion.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was new to the area and needed a female check up. Just that, a yearly exam. I went to the place in Vestal. I was accosted verbally by the people standing outside protesting the clinic. I was new to the area and didn't quitre realize that they performed abortions there, it wasn't the service I was looking for. I immediately found a regular provider after that. What I will say is this, it was horrifying. These people had huge signs of aborted fetuses, that appeared to have been hung from their cords. Its was disturbing. I think that everyone should have their right to choose whats best for them and for their spiritual beliefs. I don't think, though, that people should have the right to scream and yell obscenities at me. They may have though I was going to have an abortion, well I wasn't, and I was mortified at the way these crazies behaved. Not exactly the best method to get someone to listen to your point. Rational discussion and proper education is. For myself, its not an option. iIdo believe, however, there are circumstances that make it forgivable, but thats between that person and their God. They have to live with the decision, not you or I. I think about the woman in China. Years ago they had many many abortions, due to the laws of their country. Those women were severely oppressed as it was and then were only allowed to a certain number of children, and boys were the most wanted. Are you going to tell a woman that she is sentenced to life in hell because out of fear or ignorance she commited a mortal sin, that was practically forced by her government?

Every abortion clinic should be shut down. Killing babies is no solution.

Jon is spinning right now. He demanded I put up and I did. There are horrible "Christian churches" that support and/or otherwise leave an option for baby killing....He is STUNNED beyond belief.

My, how you flatter yourself!

When I reply it will be after due consideration and research. I believe that is my prerogative.

Already I note that you have read the danger signs and have at last added the following catch-all qualification:

and/or otherwise leave an option

Better late than never, I suppose.

Guest passin tru

But is that an excuse for the way the people were behaving outside the clinic? What if I had taken my small child to the doctor's appointment with me and she saw those signs. What about the fanatics that kill abortion doctors? I mean there has to be a line, a civil one. The point is lost when you are a crazy person without rational thinking forcing opinions on others. I mean, why would anyone want to bring a child into this world anymore anyway. They would be better off with the Lord than suffering on this planet. The war of people on each other has gotten out of control, no matter the topic. I do not condone abortion, don't mistake me, but reading the news and listening to people on this board sometimes makes you think very hard about procreation. If you do not believe in abortion, do you believe in contraception?

Already I note that you have read the danger signs and have at last added the following catch-all qualification:

Better late than never, I suppose.

Actually, it points to a lack of "moral compass" in the heretical teachings that refuse to uphold the the GOSPELS for the fear of offending someone...makes me puke.

Jon, get off your high horse already. I proved the heretical churches are on the road to destruction by their beliefs and practices. Time and time again...baby killing is the worst of it all in my opinion.

Well done A Faithful Catholic. Again you display abysmal ignorance by:

a. swooping in to reply to a post I had clearly addressed not to you but to another, before he had had a chance to reply for himself. You exhibit that trademark rudeness on a recurring basis.

b. a reply totally irrelevant to the conversation there. Your copy-paste list is an entirely separate matter to be addressed in due course. You are merely being out of context and self-indulgent about your pet fixation. You've been know to cry "Context" in the past. Perhaps you should take your own advice.

"High horse"? Don't fall from yours, A Faithful Catholic ... "All the King's horses and all the King's men ...." ;)

@

Actually, it points to a lack of "moral compass" in the heretical teachings that refuse to uphold the the GOSPELS for the fear of offending someone...makes me puke.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time and not say you have sidestepped. But you seem to have missed my point.

It was that until now you have been emphatic that non-Catholic Churches SUPPORT abortion. Now at last you water down that exact proclamation. As I said: that change is noted.

About time!

@

Uncle Geo,

The last time I took the Courtesy, Time and Effort to reply to you respectfully at length you declared you would need time to think it over, and would get back to me.

You never did.

Instead you seized upon part of my later reply to another poster to use as a pretext for not getting back to me, saying you thought I had been referring to you (which I wasn't specifically). I replied to you to dispel your concerns.

Despite that, you still never did get back to me. And that is where it has since remained stalled for weeks.

What can we learn from this?

Firstly a technique you seem to favor to abandon debate in which you do not feel confident is to feign offense opportunistically, using that as a cop-out to terminate discussion (in effect confirming use of a 'combat tool' I had been describing to that other poster).

Secondly, despite being reassured to the contrary, you still cling for preference to your contrived escape route.

Thirdly, as a result of your own demonstrated mode of evading discussion you are hardly well-credentialed to then adopt a smug swaggering tone with me about my own as yet un-shared response to another person.

Therefore in response to your taunt I feel like I have been 'savaged by a dead sheep'.

Unlike you, Uncle Geo, I will respond to A Faithful Catholic, albeit at my blithe leisure. You, Uncle Geo, have established the precedent for that yourself.

Don't you need to put your own performance in order before speculating snidely on another's?

Jon ... Sorry I didn't get back to you on whatever subject it was. I'm going to chalk it up to a combination of "A senior moment" and some personal issues that needed tending to.

If you'll notice, I haven't been very active the past couple of weeks ... There are several very good reasons for this which I don't intend to get in to on this board.

However ... I seem to be back (for now anyway) ... Please direct me to the post in question and I'll be happy to respond someway ... I hate to leave things hanging.

Now, I'm going to look for your apology to AFC ... will I find it, or will I get dizzy?

Now, I'm going to look for your apology to AFC ... will I find it, or will I get dizzy?

Since when do you get to put words in my mouth, Uncle Geo?

You may be sure I will say what I (not you) decide is warranted.

I always have.

@

It was that until now you have been emphatic that non-Catholic Churches SUPPORT abortion. Now at last you water down that exact proclamation. As I said: that change is noted. About time!

Wait a minute here. I never said ALL non catholic "churches" support abortion. Just like I never said ALL non catholic "churches" support homosexual acts. The Orthodox Church condemns both of those for example. Those 'churches" that allow pro-choice actually support abortion as an option. Abortion has been condemned in scripture and since the first century. Those "churches" have no moral compass and refuse to follow the Word of God for the fear of offending someone. They do not have a MAGISTERIUM to keep the faith intact like the Catholic Church has.

When it comes to the satanic crime of abortion, if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. Ancient Christianity has always condemned it from the beginning and is part of the solution, namely the Catholic Church.

I always have.

@

Far be it from me to put words in your mouth ... I'm just waiting to see if you will accede to being a teensy bit fallible on this occasion.

BTW ... I think I've found the post that you referred to previously. Without resurrecting that whole Ash Wednesday Tomorrow mess, I'll attempt to give an answer in some sort of cohesive context ... if possible.

Guest Guest

Ofcourse AFC doesn't provide the figures for single moms on welfare, medical costs for birthing unwanted children and the lifelong costs to society for children who are not brought into this world with loving kindness.

AFC = hypocrite

But this is consistent dogma for a faith that claims to protect the unborn, but when they are born their church leaders sexually abuse them. What a joke. Your horse is made of paper.

Instead of answering with the usual BS, why don't you look up the costs for all the children you save..... oh you don't CARE about that!!!!!

Ofcourse AFC doesn't provide the figures for single moms on welfare, medical costs for birthing unwanted children and the lifelong costs to society for children who are not brought into this world with loving kindness.

Don't need too. Just because the world is horrible, that doesn't mean you can murder the gift of life from God.

AFC = hypocrite

Not a hypocrite at all.

But this is consistent dogma for a faith that claims to protect the unborn, but when they are born their church leaders sexually abuse them. What a joke. Your horse is made of paper.

What does the personal sin of the people have to do with the faith, ignoramus? Try answering that one.

Instead of answering with the usual BS, why don't you look up the costs for all the children you save..... oh you don't CARE about that!!!!!

So a debt is MORE important than the gift of life, from God? Grow up, child. :blink:

@

Guest hellraiser
You may think you are. It's a FACT that Jesus gave St. Peter the Keys to Heaven and you STILL mock. Way to go...... I hope you come out of those FALSE TEACHINGS you are under! :blink:

LOL...oh my god, if this is fact, then the old lady who lived in a shoe, Casper the ghost, and Pinocchio are factual as well...lol...Thanks for the laugh!

@

Guest Guest

I always have.

@

HAHAHAHA! Shut up, Uncle Geo! Put a fork in yourself -- you are DONE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Guest
It is not okay for anyone to murder unborn babies or any human of any age. "Thou shalt not kill". What part don't you understand? Just cause some idiots in Congress years ago made abortion legal doesn't make it right. I don't believe we have the right to play God and determine who lives and who dies. It is not for us to decide. It is for God to make these decisions. Even if I were raped, or my baby had severe deformaties or my life was in danger, I would give up my life for the baby. In the case of rape the girl should go ahead and have the baby and either love it or give it up to some people who would love it. There are lots of people who can't have children and would love the baby no matter what. There just isn't any excuse for killing a baby. Imagine living with yourself afterwards. Seems like it would drive you insane knowing that you killed a beautiful little baby that is a gift from God to begin with.

It is a fetus. What part of THAT don't you understand?

As far as what YOU would "supposedly" do if you had an unwanted pregnancy-- great. Good for you. You are willing to let yourself die if need be, in order to bring a fetus to term. Now, if you had a 12 year-old daughter who was pregnant as a result of a rape, and doctors told you she had a significant chance of dying if the pregnancy was carried out to term, would you want someone else -- or possibly a law - be the ultimate deciding factor in ruling that your daughter MUST carry the pregnancy to term, and thus end her own life?

Would you just pray to God and let the chips fall where they may? If so, I don't see how you are much different than the parents who recently were in the news for allowing their young daughter to die because they did not get her any medical treatment, believing instead that "God" and prayer would see them through.

If you want to just leave everything up to your God, that's fine. But you are not entitled to dictate to my daughter, nor to any others, your beliefs -- especially if it involves THEIR life.

Guest Guest
People just need to use their gift of sexuality the way God intended and everything will be fine.

HAHHAAH! Oh, that's funny! :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh!

It is a fetus. What part of THAT don't you understand?

As far as what YOU would "supposedly" do if you had an unwanted pregnancy-- great. Good for you. You are willing to let yourself die if need be, in order to bring a fetus to term. Now, if you had a 12 year-old daughter who was pregnant as a result of a rape, and doctors told you she had a significant chance of dying if the pregnancy was carried out to term, would you want someone else -- or possibly a law - be the ultimate deciding factor in ruling that your daughter MUST carry the pregnancy to term, and thus end her own life?

Would you just pray to God and let the chips fall where they may? If so, I don't see how you are much different than the parents who recently were in the news for allowing their young daughter to die because they did not get her any medical treatment, believing instead that "God" and prayer would see them through.

If you want to just leave everything up to your God, that's fine. But you are not entitled to dictate to my daughter, nor to any others, your beliefs -- especially if it involves THEIR life.

How is the born more important than the unborn? I don't get it......

Guest Guest
How is the born more important than the unborn? I don't get it......

How do YOU get to decide a pregnant 12 year-old should die, just because of YOUR beliefs?

I don't get it.....

When you are forced to give birth through your weenie, come back and I'll discuss this issue with you some more.

Archived