POSTS REGARDING ME

Guest STAC WATCHER

Guest STAC WATCHER
Once again the stac crapper tries to deflect the real story. The real story is that J.C. put a whipping on ME again when the game counted. The other poster was right. Let's see the banners for the two times during the season where ME beat J.C. oh that's right, they don't give out those banners because the games meant nothing. I will repeat it for the last time, ME CANNOT WIN THE GAME THAT COUNTS. They are the biggest losers in stac. Do that math, please.

MY CHILD YOU ARE MISGUIDED..YOUR ADORED MASTER STARTED THIS TOPIC AS A SALUTE TO WHOM THE GREAT ONE THINKS IS DESERVING OF PLAYER OF THE YEAR DESIGNATION.THE PLAYER IN QUESTION ONLY ENHANCED THAT POSSIBILITY BY HIS PLAY IN LAST NITES LOSS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO IMPUGN THEIR SCHHOL MATES EFFORTS IN CONTESTS THEY LABEL AS NOT COUNTING, YOUR ADORED ONE WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT SLIPPERY SLOPE...THE YOUNG ATHLETES COMPETED THREE TIMES, ME WAS VICTORIOUS TWICE ... JC ONCE.. THE WILD CATS WON THE GAME THAT ALLOWS THEM TO KEEP PLAYING, HOPEFULLY FOR THEM AND THEIR FANS THEY WILL WIN AGAIN, UNLIKE IN FOOTBALL...WHEN YOU BRAY AND BELLOW ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS AND BANNERS...BEATING MAINE ENDWELL ONCE A YEAR SHOULD HARDLY BE YOUR STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE...THE STAC WATCHERS GIFTS ARE SHARED WITH ONE AND ALL, SEASON TO SEASON....MORE THAN A ONE GAME WONDER...THE STAC WATCHER...

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

Did I miss something because I could have swore when I read the paper its said JC won by like 19 points and it was never even really close-don't get why there is so many ME threads for a losing team I have not seen other schools do this.

Guest guest

I believe Binghamton and Vestal play opening round games on Tuesday at Johnson City HS.

Bingo is out dude..............we are moving onto to states

Guest Guest
Did I miss something because I could have swore when I read the paper its said JC won by like 19 points and it was never even really close-don't get why there is so many ME threads for a losing team I have not seen other schools do this.

Yes, you missed this:

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

A window = A window

Guest Guest
Although it's a nice run I find it hard to believe that winning 13 games in a row has only been accomplished twice. I know for a fact that it is not an ME record. Who are the only other teams you think won 13 consecutive games?

Are you kidding? 13 in a row is extremely difficult. Especially in todays stac.

Guest guest

No you didn't miss anything some jerk keeps talking about a drawing board he has -I wonder if he can draw the banners hanging in JC gym!

Guest Guest
No you didn't miss anything some jerk keeps talking about a drawing board he has -I wonder if he can draw the banners hanging in JC gym!

Yes, you missed this:

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

A window = A window

Guest Guest
Great job Vestal and JC, wonder who will take it tonight! You have our support, make section 4 proud!

I agree ME, you make section 4 proud.

Take a bow ME, take a bow.

Guest guest

You better look out your window again dude!

Stac=No win for ME

Sectional=no win for ME

I think your window needs cleaning dude-its blurry!

Guest Guest

Stac=No win for ME

Sectional=no win for ME

I second that. Great game by both teams last night. I hope they play again next year so we can keep tally:

ME 3

JC 2

Guest Guest

Stac=No win for ME

Sectional=no win for ME

Yes, you missed this:

A window = A window

OHR is the new stac watcher.

Guest Guest

WE SAW A CHAMPION IN ACTION LAST NITE.... ME GIRLS , JC WILD CATS THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIPS LAST NITE, J CONNOLLY IS A CHAMPION. THE YOUNG MAN BRINGS LOADS OF INTENSITY,A UNSTOPPABLE WILL TO SUCCEDE AND JUST ENOUGH TALENT EVERY NITE TO DRAG HIS LESS GIFTED MATES TO VICTORY MOST NITES.LAST NITE NUMBER TWENTY FOUR WAS A VALLID WARRIOR , SCORING HALF HIS TEAMS POINTS IN A LOSING EFFORT...THE SPARTANS WERE SHORT A STAR LAST NITE , BUT NEVER SHORTCHANGED BY MASTER CONNOLLY...A SPORTS LOVERS PLEASURE TO WATCH YOU COMPETE #24, CONGRATS AND GOOD FORTUNE....YOU LEFT A MARK....THE STAC WATCHER..

Guest Guest

WE SAW A CHAMPION IN ACTION LAST NITE.... ME GIRLS , JC WILD CATS THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIPS LAST NITE, J CONNOLLY IS A CHAMPION. THE YOUNG MAN BRINGS LOADS OF INTENSITY,A UNSTOPPABLE WILL TO SUCCEDE AND JUST ENOUGH TALENT EVERY NITE TO DRAG HIS LESS GIFTED MATES TO VICTORY MOST NITES.LAST NITE NUMBER TWENTY FOUR WAS A VALLID WARRIOR , SCORING HALF HIS TEAMS POINTS IN A LOSING EFFORT...THE SPARTANS WERE SHORT A STAR LAST NITE , BUT NEVER SHORTCHANGED BY MASTER CONNOLLY...A SPORTS LOVERS PLEASURE TO WATCH YOU COMPETE #24, CONGRATS AND GOOD FORTUNE....YOU LEFT A MARK....THE STAC WATCHER..

Guest Guest

I'm not saying it's easy. STAC has been around since the 60's so I'm willing to bet that there are more than 2 other teams that have won 13 games in a row. Someone earlier guessed that a King Rice team may have done it. Binghamton has had other great teams. ME had a team in the 70's that won their first 15 games. That said, for the "only 2 other teams" statement to be true only one other team in over 40 years has done it? Prove it.

Guest Chuck Burger

These teams come to mind in the debate:

1992 Baseball team

2008 baseball team

2003-2005 girls bball team

1990 boys bball

2009 boys bball

1998, 2004 mens football team

1993 Goldman wrestling team

Guest Guest
I'm not saying it's easy. STAC has been around since the 60's so I'm willing to bet that there are more than 2 other teams that have won 13 games in a row. Someone earlier guessed that a King Rice team may have done it. Binghamton has had other great teams. ME had a team in the 70's that won their first 15 games. That said, for the "only 2 other teams" statement to be true only one other team in over 40 years has done it? Prove it.

Could be by class, not sure, but its a guess.

Guest Guest

Well said Sir Stac, well said.

Guest guest
Kid is average at best. ME was not that great this year. When faced with big games, they folded. STAC player of theyear? NO WAY!

agree, average at best. This thread should not even exist. But it figures it does.

LOL..... I would have put money on this post!!

connolly scored thirty five against the big game, sect four champs jc.. did any one else have a game of that magnitude against a team that great??? speaking of rising to the occassion...connolly scored twenty five in a sect final has any one else reached that level of distinction ...player of the year candidate for sure...

Guest Guest

I think this loss ( another ME choke in the big one), has pushed the STAC WATCHER, aka Chuck Burger, aka Fact Checker, aka Douche bagger..... over the edge. He was already 99% insane. This did it. He's off the reservation. Certifiable.

A choke = A choke

Tissue trucks by the dozen have been seen on Farm to market road today.

Guest Guest
Could be by class, not sure, but its a guess.

I believe STAC has always consisted of teams of mixed classification (AAA, AA, A, B) so I take the original statement as meaning "winning 13 consecutive games against STAC opponents regardless of class".

Guest Guest
I think this loss ( another ME choke in the big one), has pushed the STAC WATCHER, aka Chuck Burger, aka Fact Checker, aka Douche bagger..... over the edge. He was already 99% insane. This did it. He's off the reservation. Certifiable.

A choke = A choke

Guest Guest

A choke = A choke

Tissue truck for JC.

ME 3

JC 2

Please dispute math while you use the tissue.

Guest Guest

Well said Sir Stac, well said.

Archived