Age/Gender of BC voice users?

Guest curious

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

TWS

That's why I love it here, you guys are always cracking me up. I got my biggest laugh today from "Ed", of all people, talking about "no bowling" on his tombstone. I truly enjoy this site, I hope you all enjoy it as much.

Guest Just Lookin
Yeah, right....ok if you say so!?!? Just kidding you sweety! I'm three sheets to the wind right now as I've told you before. ;)

Okay I'll admit it......I'm pushing 47 REAL hard! Just another few days of being 46!

I don't blame you though for drinking SIH. What else is there to do on a cold nasty boring day? Drink! I think I just might join you for a few! :P

Cheers!

Okay I'll admit it......I'm pushing 47 REAL hard! Just another few days of being 46!

I don't blame you though for drinking SIH. What else is there to do on a cold nasty boring day? Drink! I think I just might join you for a few! :P

Cheers!

Well, you're one attractive lady, irregardless of your age! Glad to see another warm pulse on the board this afternoon. Yeah, as you guessed, I'm "hammered" already. Are my posts slurred???

can I feel you to make sure that you feel younger?

Maybe, if you promise not to grope our little girl here. I'm the unsanctioned BCV police on this site for protecting our young ladies from physical harassment. I'll be the judge. BTW, what does she look like??? Can I squeeze her?

Sleepless, Thanks for protecting me from the pervs. I don't know about the squeezing part though. Don't think my husband would go for that. It's flattering though to know that someone wants to squeeze this 48 yr.old body.

Archived