I Apologize

Sleepless in Hillcrest

I melted down this weekend, and never meant any disrespect to Holly. I tried to apologize to her, and make my amends on her board. I really never meant any disrespect, I just lost control! I'm not perfect! Holly, accept my apologies! I'm certainly far from perfect, but I do recognize when I make a mistake and I apologize to you!

Guest Benni Booboo

It takes a big man to apologize. A great character trait that many men lack. Glad you are feeling better. You're personality and humor are a good asset to BCVoice.

I melted down this weekend, and never meant any disrespect to Holly. I tried to apologize to her, and make my amends on her board. I really never meant any disrespect, I just lost control! I'm not perfect! Holly, accept my apologies! I'm certainly far from perfect, but I do recognize when I make a mistake and I apologize to you!
Nice to see you back bud ;)

Sleepless I accept your apology and I have done so on BM. I just would like you to be yourself. I like you that way. :)

Thanks mom, truth is, I've been hung out here by myself with this divorce thing and I don't know which direction to turn to for support, I've been a miserable mess for weeks. I think I've lost it, and I hate myself!!!

Thanks mom, truth is, I've been hung out here by myself with this divorce thing and I don't know which direction to turn to for support, I've been a miserable mess for weeks. I think I've lost it, and I hate myself!!!
God do I remembe those days. Beleave me it will get better. It'll take what seems like for ever but it will get better.

Guest Benni Booboo

I am sorry about the life changes, that is never easy. You should set yourself some new goals. If you are feeling too bummed, see if your employer has EAP (Employee Assistance Program) and see if you can get into see someone for a few visits, just to talk things through with a neutral party. Sometimes just talking through and receiving positive feedback and validation will help improve your perception. Also, don't beat up on yourself. Use this time for reflection and make some healthy positive changes for yourself.

No need to hate yourself. We all have our moments of depression. You have friends, use them. I'm online bout 16 hours a day and I've always had a willing ear to listen. ;)

I've got your phone number Holly, you gave it to me a long time ago. I've been seriously depressed, and don't have anyone to turn to. I laugh thinking about the old Smokey song, "The Tears of a Clown"! How fitting.

@

I wish you well Sleepless, but if folks throw bullets around the way that you throw your words around then we are all in a world of poop. This crap of yours has turned into a damned soap opera, and your behaviour is plumb rediculous. I urge you to dry out just a tad and get a damned grip on your life before it is too late. You need to attack the real problem in your life and quit attacking the people who really care about you. Yes, I am one of the ones who cares about you and your life and I truly appreciate what you are going thru as I have been there before; but, you have no business attacking someone like Holly! You really ought to be ashamed of yourself! Okay then, I have spoke my piece, so now, let us all just figure out how to be better folks on a daily basis. Let us all try to just get along for a change instead of spending our lives causing more problems for people who don't deserve those added problems in their lives. May God bless you Sleepless........now, quit acting like a DELETED.

Archived