RIP Katie Chappell

Guest Guest

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You people are reallyDELETED pathetic. If any of you adhere to any kind of religion or even believe in the teachings of a higher power you should really check your DELETED . I pray the families of both parties never see the vile hate that you people spew.

Here is an idea.

Have any of you actually thought of attending the trial and perhaps finding out for YOURSELF what is going on?

Just a thought........

Some people have this annoying little thing called a JOB that might get in the way.

Some people have this annoying little thing called a JOB that might get in the way.

After yesterdays testimony Frank has a better chance of being named Husband/father of the year than he does of not going away for a very, very long time.

After yesterdays testimony Frank has a better chance of being named Husband/father of the year than he does of not going away for a very, very long time.

I agree 100%, as would most people who know Frank/follow this trial.

I agree 100%, as would most people who know Frank/follow this trial.

I would definately have to say your are delusional, yesterdays testimony was the nail in that DELETEDcoffin!

$$$ Fintan Amanda Priceless $$$

I agree... My sincerest apologies and sympathies to the Chappell family for the loss of their daughter and to the Rogers family for potentially losing their son. As a mother I couldn't imagine what BOTH families are going through. My thoughts and prayers to BOTH families.

Sounds like the BPD has it in for Rogers no matter what.

$$$ Fintan Amanda Priceless $$$

Their testimony couldn't be bought or manufactured, your just pist that ur Frankie is a murderer who bragged about what he did and someone finally came forward with the info!

Anyone talking about a "shoddy job of fingerprinting" has NO idea what they're talking about.

A. Frank and Katie dated. Both of their fingerprints are all over both of their houses. Fingerprints would not even be relevant.

B. Katie lived in a rented apartment with a roommate. There would be prints from years of renters and visitors. Also irrelevant.

This case comes down to history and testimony. The woman beater is not getting off because of anyone's misconceptions about fingerprint evidence.

Anyone talking about a "shoddy job of fingerprinting" has NO idea what they're talking about.

A. Frank and Katie dated. Both of their fingerprints are all over both of their houses. Fingerprints would not even be relevant.

B. Katie lived in a rented apartment with a roommate. There would be prints from years of renters and visitors. Also irrelevant.

This case comes down to history and testimony. The woman beater is not getting off because of anyone's misconceptions about fingerprint evidence.

Your boyfriend did a shoddy job.

He will not get off! He admitted killing her not to only one person but several, wait til next week and you wont be so down on Amanda for telling the truth you will have aDELETEDload of people to accuse of lying. He told atleast 6 othere people the same story! I commend these people for testifing. He doesn't stand an ice cubes chance in hell!

He will not get off! He admitted killing her not to only one person but several, wait til next week and you wont be so down on Amanda for telling the truth you will have a DELETED load of people to accuse of lying. He told atleast 6 othere people the same story! I commend these people for testifing. He doesn't stand an ice cubes chance in hell!

You must be with the Chappell family. Best thing you could do is find more positive things in life to do than just sit here and wait for comments. Have Fleming send you on a vacation or something. Move on!

Sounds like the BPD has it in for Rogers no matter what.

Riiiight. It's the POLICE who are making all these people testify! The police told the medical examiner what to say too, right? And they planted all that evidence, of course. Oh yeah AND they MADE Frank break her hand back in April, just to set things up right?

GIVE ME A BREAK! Your conspiracy theories just sound desperate.

Riiiight. It's the POLICE who are making all these people testify! The police told the medical examiner what to say too, right? And they planted all that evidence, of course. Oh yeah AND they MADE Frank break her hand back in April, just to set things up right?

GIVE ME A BREAK! Your conspiracy theories just sound desperate.

$ from old friends, and she was known to service them.

Their testimony couldn't be bought or manufactured, your just pist that ur Frankie is a murderer who bragged about what he did and someone finally came forward with the info!

Bets are on! $A$ and $F$ are a couple in no time. Only thing. She's too old for him.

Hear they are still out harassing people for info.

This Roger family is something else, look at them type on here all day long, it has to be them no one else is sticking up for this killer

Archived