RIP Katie Chappell

Guest Guest

I think everyone tries to make her out to be such a sweetheart. But really know what a sweetheart she was to so many. Know what they mean? I think you do.

Here we go again. Someone needs to smack some brains into YOUR head, if that is at all possible, and quick. Stupid POS.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Franks family is really behind him and so wealthy, why is he living on East Catherine Street and not being defended by a more qualified attorney? Not what I'd refer to as where the rich folks live or the best legal representation money can buy?

If Franks family is really behind him and so wealthy, why is he living on East Catherine Street and not being defended by a more qualified attorney? Not what I'd refer to as where the rich folks live or the best legal representation money can buy?

Blow it out your a$$. Money doesn't mean everything to good people.

Another gold digger that thinks you have to show off to be somebody, ay?

Another gold digger that thinks you have to show off to be somebody, ay?

With all the comments about gold digging, and how Katie supposedly dated Frank for his money, it's a perfectly justifiable question.

Where is all the money she was "chasing"? It certainly hasn't paid Frank the woman abuser's bail any time in the past year. He sat in jail the entire year! It's not paying for a great lawyer. Korchak couldn't even cut it as a public defender!

So, humor me. What is it we're all "jealous" of, and where the supposed "gold" everyone's digging for?

You people are reallyDELETED pathetic. If any of you adhere to any kind of religion or even believe in the teachings of a higher power you should really check your DELETED . I pray the families of both parties never see the vile hate that you people spew.

You people are reallyDELETED pathetic. If any of you adhere to any kind of religion or even believe in the teachings of a higher power you should really check your DELETED I pray the families of both parties never see the vile hate that you people spew.

Rogers is going to get gang banged by the brothers in prison. Also those other two losers in that home invasion case in CT will also face that same prison justice.

Rogers is going to get gang banged by the brothers in prison. Also those other two losers in that home invasion case in CT will also face that same prison justice.

Sounds like a sexual fantasy you are jacking off to as you write. What a pathetic loser.

Sounds like a sexual fantasy you are jacking off to as you write. What a pathetic loser.

Really? Why don't you look up the rape statistics in prison and get back to us.....

Sounds like you have been there and are missing the place.

That's the best you could come up with?

Getting desperate. It's ok. That's what happens when you have no defense.

With all the comments about gold digging, and how Katie supposedly dated Frank for his money, it's a perfectly justifiable question.

Where is all the money she was "chasing"? It certainly hasn't paid Frank the woman abuser's bail any time in the past year. He sat in jail the entire year! It's not paying for a great lawyer. Korchak couldn't even cut it as a public defender!

So, humor me. What is it we're all "jealous" of, and where the supposed "gold" everyone's digging for?

[/quote

You "jealous" ones know exactly who "you" are! Insult all you want. Ay?

Who said that? Idiot.

You did :rolleyes:

Archived