RIP Katie Chappell

Guest Guest

Mind your own business, you nosey, busy body. Are you the one that has been stalking them.

"Mind your own business"?? This is a murder trial, you jackass! It's EVERYONE'S business!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mind your own business, you nosey, busy body. Are you the one that has been stalking them.

Oh, and they're being "stalked" now?? Hmmm. Maybe they're being "stalked" by some "gold diggers" who are just interested in "using them for AALLLL their money"!

HAHAHAHA! You people kill me!

This from someone who is wishing ill on another person?

You don't even know who you're spewing at here, do you? I'm not wishing ill on anyone! This whole situation, IMO, is so sad it isn't even funny.

Two young people's lives are gone. One definitely, and the other possibly, and no matter what, what's left won't be pretty.

I truly cannot believe that there are a bunch of jackals on here snapping and snarling over it.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

You don't even know who you're spewing at here, do you? I'm not wishing ill on anyone! This whole situation, IMO, is so sad it isn't even funny.

Two young people's lives are gone. One definitely, and the other possibly, and no matter what, what's left won't be pretty.

I truly cannot believe that there are a bunch of jackals on here snapping and snarling over it.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

No. The woman beating murderer is the one who should be ashamed.

Everything else pales in comparison.

Oh, and they're being "stalked" now?? Hmmm. Maybe they're being "stalked" by some "gold diggers" who are just interested in "using them for AALLLL their money"!

HAHAHAHA! You people kill me!

Go have another Vodka and club soda! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Maybe YOU killed HER!

No. The woman beating murderer is the one who should be ashamed.

Everything else pales in comparison.

I never said I condoned violence, but to spew such nastiness on a local chat forum is just plain disgusting, and not in any way positive to her memory.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, and cannot imagine if it had happened to anyone in my family, but...if it had, I wouldn't want it discussed on here where just any animal could put their two cents in. :-(

I never said I condoned violence, but to spew such nastiness on a local chat forum is just plain disgusting, and not in any way positive to her memory.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, and cannot imagine if it had happened to anyone in my family, but...if it had, I wouldn't want it discussed on here where just any animal could put their two cents in. :-(

See, you understand. It shows their wanna be mentality. They just like to bad mouth people they know nothing about.

See, you understand. It shows their wanna be mentality. They just like to bad mouth people they know nothing about.

Which do you presume we "wanna be", idiot? The guy in jail for murder or the girl he killed?

Personally, I don't "wanna be" either.

Which do you presume we "wanna be", idiot? The guy in jail for murder or the girl he killed?

Personally, I don't "wanna be" either.

I presume you would blow a .16+ about now. Hope your not driving home again, you wanna be idiot!

Guest F Lee Bailey

Just read the PSB recap of todays testimony. He admits throwing her against a wall. Seems he could not keep his mouth shut. Why is that ? It appears to me he thinks he can just beat up people and its not a problem. I can do whatever I want. Well you took it too far. They should have took a plea. I just do not see any defense Korchak can come up with to get him off. I feel for his parents and her family. They have to be thinking what could we have done to put a stop to this violent love affair that now has taken away both children. Most likely will be a show on Discovery ID. If Korchak turned down a plea he did a wrong move for his client. The evidence so far is going to put him away for a long time.

Just read the PSB recap of todays testimony. He admits throwing her against a wall. Seems he could not keep his mouth shut. Why is that ? It appears to me he thinks he can just beat up people and its not a problem. I can do whatever I want. Well you took it too far. They should have took a plea. I just do not see any defense Korchak can come up with to get him off. I feel for his parents and her family. They have to be thinking what could we have done to put a stop to this violent love affair that now has taken away both children. Most likely will be a show on Discovery ID. If Korchak turned down a plea he did a wrong move for his client. The evidence so far is going to put him away for a long time.

Where you there on Friday? Please do tell?

What about the police department crime scene investigator? Hear he was a real lost cause. Talking to himself and shaking out of control while being cross examined by Korchak?

I feel for his parents and her family. They have to be thinking what could we have done to put a stop to this violent love affair that now has taken away both children.

I agree... My sincerest apologies and sympathies to the Chappell family for the loss of their daughter and to the Rogers family for potentially losing their son. As a mother I couldn't imagine what BOTH families are going through. My thoughts and prayers to BOTH families.

What about the police department crime scene investigator? Hear he was a real lost cause. Talking to himself and shaking out of control while being cross examined by Korchak?

So what does that mean that he is innocent? The investigator acting weird is going to free Frank? Even though a girl got up and pretty much said he told her exactly what he did which is what the prosecutor is saying happe ned?

So what does that mean that he is innocent? The investigator acting weird is going to free Frank? Even though a girl got up and pretty much said he told her exactly what he did which is what the prosecutor is saying happe ned?

Investigator is a professional. Hear he did a shoddy job dusting the house? Is this true?

Today the trial of Francis Rogers starts, I hope closure is finally brought to Katie's family, friends and above all justice for Katie

RIP

Prayers for both families involved.

Here is an idea.

Have any of you actually thought of attending the trial and perhaps finding out for YOURSELF what is going on?

Just a thought........

Very good idea!

But they would probably smell a very stong odor of alcohol on them that early in the morning and arrest them for public intoxication.

[/quot

Hear she said a whole lot more about her life! Didn't have to be there to hear her lies! Everyone knows all about her too! Birds of a feather, flock together.

Ha Ha Ha!

Poor Amanda. Poor strippers. Sad the DA has to bring in these poor girls. What's up with the crime scene unit?

Amanda finally got her '5 minutes of fame' on tv in the paper. She would do anything for that!

Suicide? No one really knew anything for so long. There was so many rumors? All the drama here!

Archived