RIP Katie Chappell

Guest Guest

With all the comments about gold digging, and how Katie supposedly dated Frank for his money, it's a perfectly justifiable question.

Where is all the money she was "chasing"? It certainly hasn't paid Frank the woman abuser's bail any time in the past year. He sat in jail the entire year! It's not paying for a great lawyer. Korchak couldn't even cut it as a public defender!

So, humor me. What is it we're all "jealous" of, and where the supposed "gold" everyone's digging for?

APPLAUSE!!!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This from someone who is wishing ill on another person?

How so? You don't know who is writing what. You are a comedy of errors every time you use the keyboard. blahahaha.

The reality is that the family is unlikely to know any more about it than you do. Assuming their son's innocence in spite of facts to the contrary and screaming about those who dare to accuse him, attacking the victim and her family, is the work of absolute low-lifes. No, I have no sympathy for this. The reality is that there are legitimate reasons to suspect that their son is guilty, and sowing rumors is to disrespect not just the victim but the entire community. There are definitely some people here going overboard with their attitude toward him, and they're no better, but that doesn't justify the nonsense that they're pulling in response.

It's one thing to say you don't believe your son did this. It's another to say he didn't do this, and that the victim did it to herself and somehow deserved it. That's hardly better than when people defended themselves from rape accusations by claiming the victim was promiscuous.

I said I doubt it. They've already got blinders on. I'm happy to wait and see, but it doesn't really matter. I'm much more concerned with what they're doing now.

Mind your own business, you nosey, busy body. Are you the one that has been stalking them.

Archived