RIP Katie Chappell

Guest Guest

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you read this thread?? There are MANY Rogers supporters posting derogatory comments about how Katie and her family are responsible for her murder.

Disgusting.

I am not speaking about Rogers supporters.....I was however directing that comment towards the person who

had an issue with starting rumors and was speaking in regards to Rogers FAMILY members. Reread the posts

before you get all in a tizzy.

Guest Amanda Benjamin

I didn't know you Katie I wish I did, I only saw you when you were with him, you were like a little mouse quiet as could be..........If I had any idea what had been happening to you I would have went out of my way to befriend you and help you out of that situation. You will always be remembered in my heart as a beautiful young lady. I'm so sorry you are gone.

You saying someone else took her into Frank's apartment and banged her head of his wall? Good luck convincing people of that! :blink::blink:

Oh, can't wait til we hear the real truth next week!

NO PROOF. DA said it. All hearsay and rumors.

Dirty cops ...

So the girl that testified today that frank told her he threw katie against a wall and put her to bed isn't evidence? And the dent in his wall thays her height isnt evidence?

NO PROOF. DA said it. All hearsay and rumors.

Dirty cops ...

HAHAHAHA! What complete and total LIES! Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better though.

The DA never said there was no proof, you DELETED idiot. How would he have gotten an indictment on SIXTEEN counts if there was no proof?? And you can't blame it on the cops either. Frank's own words and actions are what are going to put him away- where he belongs.

Face it. He's a DELETED , coward, woman beater who took it too far this time.

He's DONE.

That's because some of us know for a fact he did it, duh! Yhis has got to be his mommy! Go to bed, your son is gonna get fried tomorrow, lots of good witnesses will be on the stand tomorrow!

Good witnesses? Hang in there mommy and family. They are all trailer park trash and they know it. Can't come close to your standards.

Good witnesses? Hang in there mommy and family. They are all trailer park trash and they know it. Can't come close to your standards.

There is no lower standard than a woman beater/killer. Your comment is Franks downfall, thought he was above her.

You saying someone else took her into Frank's apartment and banged her head of his wall? Good luck convincing people of that! :blink::blink:

well we hear the defense sure made a fool of the fingerprint guy. sad to say but no wonder a lot of the cases in our area are not solved .

well we hear the defense sure made a fool of the fingerprint guy. sad to say but no wonder a lot of the cases in our area are not solved .

The "fingerprint guy"?

No. Since you obviously weren't there, I'll fill you in. The only one that looks like a confused dope is the defense attorney.

There is no lower standard than a woman beater/killer. Your comment is Franks downfall, thought he was above her.

Child Molester?

He didn't think he was above her. I hear he said he loved her. But sounds like lots of guys did too. She played one against the other for the money. This is common knowledge.

The "fingerprint guy"?

No. Since you obviously weren't there, I'll fill you in. The only one that looks like a confused dope is the defense attorney.

tell us then. hear fingerprint guy was embarassed and was saying oh my god rolling his eyes and almost crying because he didnt dust for anything he should have. is this true?

Thanks for your post, Korchak. :rolleyes:

Child Molester?

He didn't think he was above her. I hear he said he loved her. But sounds like lots of guys did too. She played one against the other for the money. This is common knowledge.

Bottom line would be, if that were the case, to get smart and walk away. He wasn't able to, though, was he? Hence the orders of protection. I think I read some posts back that there was no evidence whatsoever against him. Um, if that were the case, how'd it get past the GJ?

Child Molester?

So she deserved to be murdered? Sorry I'm not sure why that was important.

The reality is that the family is unlikely to know any more about it than you do. Assuming their son's innocence in spite of facts to the contrary and screaming about those who dare to accuse him, attacking the victim and her family, is the work of absolute low-lifes. No, I have no sympathy for this. The reality is that there are legitimate reasons to suspect that their son is guilty, and sowing rumors is to disrespect not just the victim but the entire community. There are definitely some people here going overboard with their attitude toward him, and they're no better, but that doesn't justify the nonsense that they're pulling in response.

It's one thing to say you don't believe your son did this. It's another to say he didn't do this, and that the victim did it to herself and somehow deserved it. That's hardly better than when people defended themselves from rape accusations by claiming the victim was promiscuous.

I said I doubt it. They've already got blinders on. I'm happy to wait and see, but it doesn't really matter. I'm much more concerned with what they're doing now.

You will NEVER know how you willl react about anything, until you are put in any situation. So don't judge, and never ever say never!

No! not meant that way!

I think everyone tries to make her out to be such a sweetheart. But really know what a sweetheart she was to so many. Know what they mean? I think you do.

I think everyone tries to make her out to be such a sweetheart. But really know what a sweetheart she was to so many. Know what they mean? I think you do.

Wow...too bad nobody bashes your head against a wall and puts you to bed, then everyone can bash you when you are dead you peice of trash.

Archived