RIP Katie Chappell

Guest Guest

I heard he was very well adjusted and is doing quite well as an inmate, probably in hopes he wont be sent to Attica or Sing-Sing! Too bad he will be going to one of those big one's after his evaluation at Elmira!!!! Hahahahahahah! LOL

so, sounds like you know the system?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DA said he has NO Proof.

Ignore all the drama!

Hear the facts,

listen carefully,

and as Mr. Korchak says

wait to hear

'the end of the story'.

I think it goes 'the rest of the story'.

Shame on you! Quit sticking up for your murdering Son! He did it! I use to be friends with you people til all of this BS! Shame on you for not getting him help, white trash, no amount of money can buy you people class!

Another 'so called friend' that used them for their $$$ and what you could get out of them. They've have far to many of your kind. If you are a 'real' honest friend you know how they are.

I have been following this thread and what little the local news is reporting on this trial and I have a few things to say. First of all, the untimely death of this woman is extremely unfortunate and no matter what she 'was like', she certainly did not deserve to be murdered. Secondly, to all of you who are wishing ill will on the man being tried for her murder, shame on you. We live in America.....his fate is now in the hands of the court system and ultimately Gods. There is no way that any of you can know with out a doubt what happened to her on that night and your judgment and unkind words are simply unnecessary. With that said, everyone has a right to their own opinion, so have yours, I just don't see the good in being malicious about it. Lastly, to all of you who are attempting to throw either side of the families involved under the bus.....put yourself in their shoes.....what would you do if you had to live through this ordeal??!! Families are meant to stick together......through the good and bad. I'm not saying that his family should or is trying to cover up his wrong doings....they are standing behind him....innocent until proven guilty, remember. How would you feel if you're own family turned their backs on you in your darkest time....when you needed them most. As for her family, I hope they get the justice that is deserved and I feel heartbroken that they are having to endure this. Just remember, when it comes down the end of the day......you're accusations, belittling and outright horrible wishes don't mean a thing....and their is one innocent little girl who will forever be affected by this.

I have been following this thread and what little the local news is reporting on this trial and I have a few things to say. First of all, the untimely death of this woman is extremely unfortunate and no matter what she 'was like', she certainly did not deserve to be murdered. Secondly, to all of you who are wishing ill will on the man being tried for her murder, shame on you. We live in America.....his fate is now in the hands of the court system and ultimately Gods. There is no way that any of you can know with out a doubt what happened to her on that night and your judgment and unkind words are simply unnecessary. With that said, everyone has a right to their own opinion, so have yours, I just don't see the good in being malicious about it. Lastly, to all of you who are attempting to throw either side of the families involved under the bus.....put yourself in their shoes.....what would you do if you had to live through this ordeal??!! Families are meant to stick together......through the good and bad. I'm not saying that his family should or is trying to cover up his wrong doings....they are standing behind him....innocent until proven guilty, remember. How would you feel if you're own family turned their backs on you in your darkest time....when you needed them most. As for her family, I hope they get the justice that is deserved and I feel heartbroken that they are having to endure this. Just remember, when it comes down the end of the day......you're accusations, belittling and outright horrible wishes don't mean a thing....and their is one innocent little girl who will forever be affected by this.

i havent followed this too closely, but i agree with this statement. very well said

I wouldn't expect my family to stand behind me if I beat and killed women.

You obviously don't understand the importance and value of family......so sad for you.

I don't think that the above poster meant that his family has to be blind to any possible wrong doing...

just that real family would stick together if one of it's members needed their love and presence

during a rough time. Your mom and dad must not have hugged you enough as a child.

This. The single most respectable thing I ever saw someone say in the press was a father who said "I love my son, but he killed somebody, and he belongs in prison."

If your family "sticks by you" and "stands behind you", slanders the victim, after you murder an innocent person, you have a family of complete scumbags. It's not noble, it's not "what families are for", it's deceitful and immoral. You don't have to turn your back on someone to live in the real world and acknowledge that they did something bad.

It goes on at all levels. I can't tell you how many idiot parents I see when their kid gets a zero on an assignment, and they come in shrieking that their special little man should get to make it up late, for full credit, or wondering why the school dares to punish him when he does something wrong. WTF is wrong with people? Grow up and expect your kids to take some responsibility.

This. The single most respectable thing I ever saw someone say in the press was a father who said "I love my son, but he killed somebody, and he belongs in prison."

If your family "sticks by you" and "stands behind you", slanders the victim, after you murder an innocent person, you have a family of complete scumbags. It's not noble, it's not "what families are for", it's deceitful and immoral. You don't have to turn your back on someone to live in the real world and acknowledge that they did something bad.

It goes on at all levels. I can't tell you how many idiot parents I see when their kid gets a zero on an assignment, and they come in shrieking that their special little man should get to make it up late, for full credit, or wondering why the school dares to punish him when he does something wrong. WTF is wrong with people? Grow up and expect your kids to take some responsibility.

I agree about the first statement you made above.......wholeheartedly.

However, the remainder of your statement was just as judgmental and crass as

everyone else on here. I believe that once the trial is over and our judicial system

has run its course, if AT THAT TIME, he is found guilty, I would hope that his family

would also then state their love for him but also that he was guilty of a crime and

the best place for him would be prison. I simply don't see the good in all of this

name calling and bashing of his family.

in that case i guarantee they had rock solid evidence for his father to say that. this one.........

However, the remainder of your statement was just as judgmental and crass as

everyone else on here. I believe that once the trial is over and our judicial system

has run its course, if AT THAT TIME, he is found guilty, I would hope that his family

would also then state their love for him but also that he was guilty of a crime and

the best place for him would be prison. I simply don't see the good in all of this

name calling and bashing of his family.

As much as I do respect what you're trying to say here, people are presumed innocent until proven guilty *before the law*. Even if he is found "not guilty", that does not mean he did not kill anyone, and nobody is under any obligation to pretend that the jury's finding was a finding of true, objective fact: it's not. Likewise, someone being found guilty does not mean that they did, in fact, commit the crime. We are all free to form our own opinions about the known facts and act accordingly.

As was said earlier, O.J. was found "not guilty" too. That doesn't mean he is innocent, or that we should treat him like he is. Might some astounding fact come out during the proceeding that changes everyone's minds? Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, I somehow doubt that his family's attitude will ever change.

As much as I do respect what you're trying to say here, people are presumed innocent until proven guilty *before the law*. Even if he is found "not guilty", that does not mean he did not kill anyone, and nobody is under any obligation to pretend that the jury's finding was a finding of true, objective fact: it's not. Likewise, someone being found guilty does not mean that they did, in fact, commit the crime. We are all free to form our own opinions about the known facts and act accordingly.

As was said earlier, O.J. was found "not guilty" too. That doesn't mean he is innocent, or that we should treat him like he is. Might some astounding fact come out during the proceeding that changes everyone's minds? Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, I somehow doubt that his family's attitude will ever change.

What about people who have spent 10, 20, 30 years or more in prison. Come to find out they get released because they found out more info within that time frame and it was not the right person. Now, everybody at that time thought he was guilty, but when he gets released because of the new evidence, is he still considered a “murderer”?

That OJ thing can go both ways

Another 'so called friend' that used them for their $$$ and what you could get out of them. They've have far to many of your kind. If you are a 'real' honest friend you know how they are.

Blah blah blah! I'm SO sick of hearing about "their money". If they had so much money that girls chase them for it, and people use them for it, then why didn't they use it to bail their precious little woman beater out of jail? If they're so well off, why has he been sitting in a cell for a year??

Get over yourselves!

So basically, you expect his family to treat him as if he committed a crime with out being

proven and found guilty in our judicial systems court. And then make the assumption

that even if found guilty they will put on their blinders and pretend that their son is innocent.

So do form your own opinion.....but name calling and assumptions are to me, unnecessary.

So basically, you expect his family to treat him as if he committed a crime with out being

proven and found guilty in our judicial systems court.

The reality is that the family is unlikely to know any more about it than you do. Assuming their son's innocence in spite of facts to the contrary and screaming about those who dare to accuse him, attacking the victim and her family, is the work of absolute low-lifes. No, I have no sympathy for this. The reality is that there are legitimate reasons to suspect that their son is guilty, and sowing rumors is to disrespect not just the victim but the entire community. There are definitely some people here going overboard with their attitude toward him, and they're no better, but that doesn't justify the nonsense that they're pulling in response.

It's one thing to say you don't believe your son did this. It's another to say he didn't do this, and that the victim did it to herself and somehow deserved it. That's hardly better than when people defended themselves from rape accusations by claiming the victim was promiscuous.

And then make the assumption that even if found guilty they will put on their blinders and pretend that their son is innocent.

I said I doubt it. They've already got blinders on. I'm happy to wait and see, but it doesn't really matter. I'm much more concerned with what they're doing now.

The reality is that the family is unlikely to know any more about it than you do. Assuming their son's innocence in spite of facts to the contrary and screaming about those who dare to accuse him, attacking the victim and her family, is the work of absolute low-lifes. No, I have no sympathy for this. The reality is that there are legitimate reasons to suspect that their son is guilty, and sowing rumors is to disrespect not just the victim but the entire community. There are definitely some people here going overboard with their attitude toward him, and they're no better, but that doesn't justify the nonsense that they're pulling in response.

It's one thing to say you don't believe your son did this. It's another to say he didn't do this, and that the victim did it to herself and somehow deserved it. That's hardly better than when people defended themselves from rape accusations by claiming the victim was promiscuous.

I said I doubt it. They've already got blinders on. I'm happy to wait and see, but it doesn't really matter. I'm much more concerned with what they're doing now.

Since you are discussing the negativity of rumors.....I am then lead to believe that you have, IN PERSON, experienced his family members

'attacking the victim and her family' and claiming 'that the victim did it to herself and somehow deserved it' ??????

If that is the case, then perhaps my views might change a bit.....if you have not experienced this first hand then you are just as disrespectful

as you are claiming them to be.

Since you are discussing the negativity of rumors.....I am then lead to believe that you have, IN PERSON, experienced his family members

'attacking the victim and her family' and claiming 'that the victim did it to herself and somehow deserved it' ??????

If that is the case, then perhaps my views might change a bit.....if you have not experienced this first hand then you are just as disrespectful

Hahah nice. Touche

Have you read this thread?? There are MANY Rogers supporters posting derogatory comments about how Katie and her family are responsible for her murder.

Disgusting.

Have you read this thread?? There are MANY Rogers supporters posting derogatory comments about how Katie and her family are responsible for her murder.

Disgusting.

on the other hand, have you read katie supporters posting derogatory comments about somebody who has not been convicted of any crime what so ever. that is also disgusting

on the other hand, have you read katie supporters posting derogatory comments about somebody who has not been convicted of any crime what so ever. that is also disgusting

That is to be expected when a person is SUSPECTED of murder. Derogatory comments made about the dead, however, are uncalled for, cold and callous.

All said, at least Mr. Rogers is ALIVE.

The man is on trial for murder. We can have any opinion of him we damn well please. I'm sorry you find it disgusting that those of us who know Frank aren't shocked or surprised by this and have negative things to say about him. Oh well. Get over it. When someone is charged with murder and put on trial, the public can react any way they choose to and this is a forum to discuss and talk about those reactions. If it disgusts you then don't DELETED READ IT. But by what you're saying, we're not entitled to trash this "poor innocent until proven guilty" scumbag until hes convicted? There isn't some mysterious murderer out there who framed Frank, the evidence is pretty cut and dry. Especially after the testimony of "longtime friend" Mr. Hackett, in which he said Frank told him "I'm dead serious... I called to check on it three times. I knew it, I felt it". Hmmmmmmmm, what do you think that scumbag was referring to? Maybe the fact that he knew this time he went to far with his usual beating and he knew he killed her ? ?? Sounds pretty DELETED logical to me. Franks defenders make me sick, and so do you idiots who say we should wait til the verdict comes out. I don't need to hear the verdict, like most people on here, whether they knew Frank or not, we have common sense, and we know damn well he's guilty. Oh by the way, there was an indent in the dry wall in Franks house that was 5 foot 4 inches tall, sounds about like the height of Ms. Chappell, but you morons who defend him probably think she banged her own head off the wall. You make me sick.

The man is on trial for murder. We can have any opinion of him we damn well please. I'm sorry you find it disgusting that those of us who know Frank aren't shocked or surprised by this and have negative things to say about him. Oh well. Get over it. When someone is charged with murder and put on trial, the public can react any way they choose to and this is a forum to discuss and talk about those reactions. If it disgusts you then don't DELETED READ IT. But by what you're saying, we're not entitled to trash this "poor innocent until proven guilty" scumbag until hes convicted? There isn't some mysterious murderer out there who framed Frank, the evidence is pretty cut and dry. Especially after the testimony of "longtime friend" Mr. Hackett, in which he said Frank told him "I'm dead serious... I called to check on it three times. I knew it, I felt it". Hmmmmmmmm, what do you think that scumbag was referring to? Maybe the fact that he knew this time he went to far with his usual beating and he knew he killed her ? ?? Sounds pretty DELETED logical to me. Franks defenders make me sick, and so do you idiots who say we should wait til the verdict comes out. I don't need to hear the verdict, like most people on here, whether they knew Frank or not, we have common sense, and we know damn well he's guilty. Oh by the way, there was an indent in the dry wall in Franks house that was 5 foot 4 inches tall, sounds about like the height of Ms. Chappell, but you morons who defend him probably think she banged her own head off the wall. You make me sick.

maybe there is no evidence he did it

Archived