RIP Katie Chappell

Guest Guest

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel sorry for the victims family and his young daughter....

he was always a scum bag at St. Johns as well

Seriously! That poor little girl now forever has a murderer for a father.

@

I never heard of so many winney people in my life. People who have a man guilty before the trial even started or over! God help any of you or family never being in the same position as this young man.

You seem to be soooo perfect yourselfs to throw stones at others. This tragdy is bad for both sides of the fence.

Shame on all of you!

I never heard of so many winney people in my life. People who have a man guilty before the trial even started or over! God help any of you or family never being in the same position as this young man.

You seem to be soooo perfect yourselfs to throw stones at others. This tragdy is bad for both sides of the fence.

Shame on all of you!

That's because some of us know for a fact he did it, duh! Yhis has got to be his mommy! Go to bed, your son is gonna get fried tomorrow, lots of good witnesses will be on the stand tomorrow!

It just makes me sick that the weatlhy get away with it. It really burns my butt that this WIFE BEATER/GIRLFRIEND MURDERER has been protected all his life. Shame on the Press for showing an obvious bias in NOT reporting this case.

It is too bad this beautiful, young, vibrant young lady had to lose her life too finally have something done to this animal! His family knows what he is! They make me sick! They should have done something about this scum long ago! I pray the family files a wrongful death suit against him and the parents!

Shame on all of you!

Nice to hear a mature/sane voice of reason. Not to many of your kind around anymore.

Seems like some people hear what they want to. The more drama the better. I guess misery loves company.

I feel sorry for the victims family and his young daughter....

he was always a scum bag at St. Johns as well

oh P*t*i*k go collect your rent in exchange for drugs. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Some things never change.

No matter how this turns out, Frank is screwed. If he goes to the pen, he'll most definitely be beaten and DELETED-raped.

If he walks, there are a lot of people around here who will want to beat his DELETED or worse.

Either way, he's done.

That's because some of us know for a fact he did it, duh! Yhis has got to be his mommy! Go to bed, your son is gonna get fried tomorrow, lots of good witnesses will be on the stand tomorrow!

Shame Shame Shame on YOU. Sounds like family on her side. Karma Baby.

No matter how this turns out, Frank is screwed. If he goes to the pen, he'll most definitely be beaten and DELETED-raped.

If he walks, there are a lot of people around here who will want to beat his DELETED or worse.

Either way, he's done.

They find out who makes threats on here. Best be careful what you say.

Those aren't threats. That's just fact.

That poor excuse for a man is finally going to pay for being a miserable piece of woman beating scum.

Are you serious?

Who is "They"?

You are an idiot.

And your boy Frankie is gonna get DELETED :lol:

Guest F Lee Bailey

Last time he sees her she locks herself in her car ? Hello ?? Where was her car found ? What condition was the car in ? If she was bleeding then where else is the blood stains ? It is possible she was bleeding internally and some time after she died blood came out. Did she have a GPS in her car by chance ? How about Rogers ? Any street camera's on the way there to check ? Pretty lame reporting in the paper. Something is missing. Lets face it this kid is no criminal mastermind. If her car was found in the parking lot then he took her home and got in a argument and killed her and left. He would have had enough time to be back on the eastside by 1:00.

Shame Shame Shame on YOU. Sounds like family on her side. Karma Baby.

Shame on you! Quit sticking up for your murdering Son! He did it! I use to be friends with you people til all of this BS! Shame on you for not getting him help, white trash, no amount of money can buy you people class!

Shame on you! Quit sticking up for your murdering Son! He did it! I use to be friends with you people til all of this BS! Shame on you for not getting him help, white trash, no amount of money can buy you people class!

The family didn't have much class before this whole thing went down. Typical big fish in a small pond scenario where people with money think they're better than everyone else. Word has it that the mom was in on helping Frankie try to cover his tracks and wash his hands of the situation.

We aren't being charged with murder. Yeah, we get to throw stones.

@

I'm telling ya these people remind me of the Van Der Sloot's! Protecting a murdering abusive scum, the father helped cover up and now look he is dead, Karma works in mysterious ways.

I'm telling ya these people remind me of the Van Der Sloot's! Protecting a murdering abusive scum, the father helped cover up and now look he is dead, Karma works in mysterious ways.

You need to get out more. Seriously.

We aren't being charged with murder. Yeah, we get to throw stones.

In addition to managing to avoid an arrest for murdering a woman, we're literate enough to know not to type the word 'yourselfs'.

Seriously, is it that hard for some people to get through life without being arrested for a felony?

Go to bed Terri or Sarah whoever this is in the family, your gonna hear the real story tomorrow

I don't know nor am I a member of either family. I'm giving you an objective opinion. You need to get out more. Seriously.

I heard he was very well adjusted and is doing quite well as an inmate, probably in hopes he wont be sent to Attica or Sing-Sing! Too bad he will be going to one of those big one's after his evaluation at Elmira!!!! Hahahahahahah! LOL

Archived