Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not bashing her. I guess you are.

Guess the cops must've been bashing her to when they arrested her. The nerve of them!

You don't think that a Catholic school principal who engaged in criminal activity should resign?

Guess the cops must've been bashing her to when they arrested her. The nerve of them!

You don't think that a Catholic school principal who engaged in criminal activity should resign?

What was she convicted of?

So you base your decision on her words in her letter -- and nothing else. Wow. Sure - it's the papers job to report public information. Is it your job to publicly humiliate her?

Let's teach our kids that they are responsible for every action that they take, no matter what the circumstances and their actions will never be forgiven because if you make a mistake in life you be placed the public square so others can stone you. And then your should be fired from whatever position you hold in life and will become a public outcast. That's what Jesus teaches us?

First, she never asked to be forgiven. Her response, in my opinion, seemed to be a bitt arrogant with no acceptance of her own responsibility. And, if this had been a single incident, this might not have been as big an issue as it has turned out to be. And, maybe it would have died out if she had appeared more honest in her response. But it was not a single incident, according to her (of which she has no "recollection") and many (myself included) find her explanation quite ingenuous. I grant you that some people are going over the line here with some of their personal attacks. However, you seem to be going over a line yourself, preaching what Jesus might do in this situation and attacking anyone who suggests that she should not remain in her current position as head of a school as a result of her actions. I don't have a direct line to his personal phone number, as you seem to have, but my guess is he wouldn't want prisons or approve of some other aspects of our judicial system. That might work in Heaven, but until some of us get up there, we have to live in a society where people are held accountable and not just "forgiven" without question.

What was she convicted of?

Oh. It's YOU again. I suggest you just re-read the thread.

But to paraphrase something an earlier poster said:

Just because you're not convicted of a crime doesn't mean you didn't commit a crime. Murder is a crime. If I murder someone and no one finds out, did I not commit a crime? (Hint: the answer is no, I DID commit a crime).

Stop being such an idiot.

Just because you're not convicted of a crime doesn't mean you didn't commit a crime. Murder is a crime. If I murder someone and no one finds out, did I not commit a crime? (Hint: the answer is no, I DID commit a crime).

Stop being such a hater, idiot.

ME again? What the hell are you talking about?

Or just hold her accountable for her actions. Either or.

No! The only Christian thing to do is crucify her! Make an example of her! People are not allowed to make mistakes!

Build the Cross!!!!!!!!!!

Crucify her!!!!!!!!!!

Let all the prisoners in prison out! The rapists! The murderers! That's what Jesus would do! It is not their fault! I am sure they were stressed! Anyone who disagrees with that does not know Jesus like I know Him! People make mistakes - they don't need to own up to them or be held responsible! Jesus has told me this and any other viewpoint means you hate Christians -- especially Catholics!

No! The only Christian thing to do is crucify her! Make an example of her! People are not allowed to make mistakes!

Tell that to this kid:

"OK...I am a Seton Semi Alum....Semi Alum because Kathleen Dwyer tossed me from the School at the age of 17. For being arrested. My charges were dismissed too,but my education was ended. What's good for the goose,is good for the Gander. If she keeps her job,my voice will be the loudest with the Diocese. I hope you see this Ms. Dwyer,and Karma is a pain.

~Peter Pisani."

(Quoted from comments section of http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20101209/NEWS01/12090358/Updated-Seton-CC-principal-admits-to-April-arrest)

Let all the prisoners in prison out! The rapists! The murderers! That's what Jesus would do! It is not their fault! I am sure they were stressed! Anyone who disagrees with that does not know Jesus like I know Him! People make mistakes - they don't need to own up to them or be held responsible! Jesus has told me this and any other viewpoint means you hate Christians -- especially Catholics!

Those in prison have been convicted of a crime. She has not. Nice try.

Tell that to this kid:

"OK...I am a Seton Semi Alum....Semi Alum because Kathleen Dwyer tossed me from the School at the age of 17. For being arrested. My charges were dismissed too,but my education was ended. What's good for the goose,is good for the Gander. If she keeps her job,my voice will be the loudest with the Diocese. I hope you see this Ms. Dwyer,and Karma is a pain.

~Peter Pisani."

(Quoted from comments section of http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20101209/NEWS01/12090358/Updated-Seton-CC-principal-admits-to-April-arrest)

Well - if it's somewhere on the internets, it must be true. People don't lie.

Guest Concerned

People like Dwyer feel they are entitled and untouchable and she almost got away with her crime. Thank God for the person or persons who leaked this story to the public. I will not brand them a hero but they should be commended for outing this wrongdoing. This community and its catholic educated people in prominent positions have been covering up their " sins," for years yet on Sundays they can be seen, holy, passing out communion and praising the Lord on their knees, taking on the weekend catholic personna. On Mondays its back to business as usual, screwing the public whom they serve. Dwyer was sloppy, she got caught. The DA and judge tried to sweep this albatross under the Court Carpet. It didn't work this time.

This case just shows how corrupt our justice system is in this city. Apparently the words " three strikes and your out ," mean nothing to the DA. Then again he covered up and got charges dropped when his son was involved with illegal gambling if I remember the case.

People like Dwyer feel they are entitled and untouchable and she almost got away with her crime. Thank God for the person or persons who leaked this story to the public. I will not brand them a hero but they should be commended for outing this wrongdoing. This community and its catholic educated people in prominent positions have been covering up their " sins," for years yet on Sundays they can be seen, holy, passing out communion and praising the Lord on their knees, taking on the weekend catholic personna. On Mondays its back to business as usual, screwing the public whom they serve. Dwyer was sloppy, she got caught. The DA and judge tried to sweep this albatross under the Court Carpet. It didn't work this time.

This case just shows how corrupt our justice system is in this city. Apparently the words " three strikes and your out ," mean nothing to the DA. Then again he covered up and got charges dropped when his son was involved with illegal gambling if I remember the case.

You know how Dwyer feels in her mind? Really?

Shaddap and throw some more stones! Make Jesus proud of you!

So only people who have been convicted of crimes--as opposed to merely committing them--are the only people who need to be held accountable?

Guest You Americans are Crazy

So only people who have been convicted of crimes--as opposed to merely committing them--are the only people who need to be held accountable?

Making a mistake and committing a crime are two different things. It's a matter of intent. Now - unless you know exactly what her intentions were when she went into the store, perhaps you should just shut the DELETED up, eh?

Making a mistake and committing a crime are two different things. It's a matter of intent. Now - unless you know exactly what her intentions were when she went into the store, perhaps you should just shut the DELETED up, eh?

wells, obviously her intentions were to get free groceries...even once is difficult to understand how you can not reflect and say, "OMG! i forgot to pay for my groceries!" but 3 times in 2 weeks???? i say that is impossible considering the huge expense of the grocery bill...and you people that are defending her are a bunch of imps!

I wonder how many of the posters on this topic:

Cheat on their spouse?

Cheat on their taxes?

Accept praise for others work?

Lie?

etc.

Whole lot of stone throwers here who should take a look at themselves.

I am not saying they are all petty criminals. I am saying that we have all done something we shouldn't have, big and small.

SCCHS enrollment continues to drop. People realize there is a lack of leadership in addition to a question of character, which begins at the administrative level. This situation only confirms the growing public opinion not only of Seton Catholic Central, but of the Catholic Schools of Broome County as a whole. This is unfortunate, because Seton has a tremendous amount of potential. It is time for change. Our students deserve a leader who not only focuses on the rigorous academic standards that we pride ourselves upon, but also a leader who is committed to developing and enhancing the strong moral compass and character of our student body. Students and teachers alike deserve a principal who is supportive, compassionate, and cognizant of the growing and ever changing needs of our students and standards in education. They deserve a leader who is willing to make difficult decisions based on facts, not a person's background or financial ability. Hopefully, this ridiculous and shameful situation will enlighten others and help the people who have the power to create a change recognize that we need it!

Ring! Ring! Sanity is calling -- please pick up on Line 1!

See numerous previous posts that explain how one can commit a crime without necessarily having been caught or convicted.

SHE DOES NOT DENY SHE LEFT THE STORE WITHOUT PAYING FOR THE GROCERIES. SHE DOES NOT DENY NOT HAVING DONE IT ON TWO PREVIOUS OCCASIONS (SHE DOESN'T 'REMEMBER.")

Guest show your support !

I would be curious to see how much money is collected at the Catholic Churches this Sunday. I imagine if you support Kathy Dwyer you will put in the usual offering. If you (good Catholics that are faithful supporters of your Diocese) don't think you can support Kathy Dwyer I'm guessing donations will be reduced this week.

It's a job, not her birthright. Resigning is not condemnation to hell, it's simply the right thing to do. If she doesn't have the morals and ethics to resign, they should take the job away anyway.That is their responsibility. She sucks for dragging this out.

Show your support, or not.This Sunday.

A healthy, normal, adult does not risk all she has for a few hundred dollars.

That's a huge assumption, there. The very fact that this happened raises questions about whether or not she's healthy and normal.

Where does it say they weren't bagged?

How would they be bagged if she turned around and left the store without going through checkout? Magic?

Archived