Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

It's absurd that ANYONE could be defending this woman at this point. It's the definition of corruption.

I'm not defending her by any means, but my God you people keep kickin, and kickin, and kickin, we all make mistakes, there's not a damn one of you out there that hasn't, guaranteed....She will pay the price for her misdeeds and it'll be a lot more than what the groceries cost trust me, you don't have to keep beating a dead horse...

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not African American.

Of course not, if she was she would be in jail.

Instead we pay her about $200,000 per year and we'll probably have to have a dinner in her honor soon to re-establish what a great perosn she is.

Guest atruegentleman

You're proud of this? What if this was YOU in this, or any other situation? Would it still be humorous?

I wouldn't exactly say that I'm proud of this. Again, my intent was never for this to become a community issue but rather to have a few chuckles with some friends. As I stated, the last person I ever expected to see in an arrest photo is my former high school principal. I have made many mistakes in my life and have done things that I'm not proud of. The only difference is that I am not in a position of power and influence. It isn't my job to set a moral and ethical example. I do not set and enforce a standard of conduct that I myself do not follow. Everything wrong I've ever done in my life I've been held accountable for. We all make mistakes. Kathleen has made mistakes and should face the consequences. Whether she does or not is of little concern to me.

Of course not, if she was she would be in jail.

Instead we pay her about $200,000 per year and we'll probably have to have a dinner in her honor soon to re-establish what a great perosn she is.

Boy are you ill-informed. Even local Public school superintendants don't get that kind of pay.

You're proud of this? What if this was YOU in this, or any other situation? Would it still be humorous?

In response to the above post. What you did was cruel and slanderous. I am amazed you did this for fun in crapping on one of your former teachers. better be careful dude, what goes around comes around.I'm glad I don't know you or being your father. I'd kick your little ass for doing this. ;)

Dear Ms. Dwyer,

I would like to be the first of many to not only congratulate but thank you for continuing to educate our students at your own expense. What exactly did you teach them? You taught them the valuable lesson that what goes around, comes around.

Now, one might ask themselves, why kick this women when she’s down? A great question and one that she surly can answer herself. So I ask you Ms. Dwyer to please take a few moments and I’m sure just few is all you will need, to think of all the families and students that you kicked while they were down. You have always been a champion when it comes to poking your nose into others business, especially when it has nothing to do with you or SCCHS. Yet there you were, quick to add your two cents and punishment.

Yes, I understand that you’re a “Private” school and the rules that apply to “Public” schools don’t apply to you. This so-called “power” often goes straight to your head. It’s as if you get enjoyment out of watching others fall.

Well, now we’re watching you fall. You think that because this “incident” that happened on “multiple” occasions happened outside of the Catholic School Community that you are some how absolved from any punishment, well my dear you are sadly mistaken.

There are many out there that will see to it that you get punished for your actions outside of SCCHS just as you did so many others. So I’d like to thank you yet again during this holiday season for showing our kids that karma is a b*tch.

'm not defending her by any means, but my God you people keep kickin, and kickin, and kickin, we all make mistakes, there's not a damn one of you out there that hasn't, guaranteed.

I've never made the "mistake" of forgetting to pay for my groceries three times. I once forgot to pay for a gallon of milk, once, at 3:30 AM, at a busy gas station. I realized it as soon as I got in the car, got back out, and got in line.

Some "mistakes", honest or not, necessarily lead to the conclusion that you just aren't reliable.

She will pay the price for her misdeeds and it'll be a lot more than what the groceries cost trust me

It's supposed to be. She's not a victim.

In response to the above post. What you did was cruel and slanderous. I am amazed you did this for fun in crapping on one of your former teachers. better be careful dude, what goes around comes around.I'm glad I don't know you or being your father. I'd kick your little ass for doing this. ;)

It's not slanderous if it's true.

Guest atruegentleman

Cruel? I don't think so. But you're entitled to your opinion. Slanderous? Most definitely not. I simply posted the photo and made no statements regarding the circumstances under which it was taken. If I were to say that it was a mug shot from her arrest that also would not be slander as it is true. You may be able to come at me with public disclosure of private facts however that also would not be the case as it is a matter of public concern.

Guest atruegentleman

Cruel? I don't think so. But you're entitled to your opinion. Slanderous? Most definitely not. I simply posted the photo and made no statements regarding the circumstances under which it was taken. If I were to say that it was a mug shot from her arrest that also would not be slander as it is true. You may be able to come at me with public disclosure of private facts however that also would not be the case as it is a matter of public concern.

You should also ask yourself what kind of impact this woman is having on her students if so many of them are happy to be seeing this happen.

I have three little words that sum up my feelings on this whole matter...

Burn the witch!!

Nah - crucify her!!!!!

Build a cross!!!!!

Better yet - one cross for every conviction of hers!

Guest atruegentleman

Nah - crucify her!!!!!

Build a cross!!!!!

Better yet - one cross for every conviction of hers!

It isn't a witch hunt if she did it and admitted to it.

The following was posted under comments section of the relevant pressconnects.com article, but not by me:

"OK...I am a Seton Semi Alum....Semi Alum because Kathleen Dwyer tossed me from the School at the age of 17. For being arrested. My charges were dismissed too, but my education was ended. What's good for the goose, is good for the Gander. If she keeps her job, my voice will be the loudest with the Diocese. I hope you see this Ms. Dwyer, and Karma is a pain.

~Peter Pisani."

As an above poster stated, quite correctly, Dwyer was always in the business of sticking her nose in everyone's business. Anyone and everyone. It didn’t matter if something happened inside school or

out, it was fair game as far as Dwyer's tyrannical strangle-hold on her students was concerned.

If you ask me Dwyer deserves the same treatment. Kick her ass to the curb.

You should also ask yourself what kind of impact this woman is having on her students if so many of them are happy to be seeing this happen.

Precisely. Sad, but this is truely the case.

"OK...I am a Seton Semi Alum....Semi Alum because Kathleen Dwyer tossed me from the School at the age of 17. For being arrested. My charges were dismissed too, but my education was ended. What's good for the goose, is good for the Gander. If she keeps her job, my voice will be the loudest with the Diocese. I hope you see this Ms. Dwyer, and Karma is a pain.

~Peter Pisani."

That's absolutely beautiful, and right.

Many areas of the country are similar, I'll give you that. There are also just as many areas which are great places to live. Get out of this town for a week and see for yourself.

Actually, I've lived in many states during my lifetime. Both South and West. And yes, there are far better places to live than this area. However, the picture you paint is everyone still living here is either ignorant or corrupt. While all the "great places to live" contain only intelligent and honest people. Simply not true. Perhaps you need new friends.

However, the picture you paint is everyone still living here is either ignorant or corrupt. While all the "great places to live" contain only intelligent and honest people. Simply not true. Perhaps you need new friends.

I'm a different person than the one you responded to, and I've found that this area certainly has a much higher-than-average concentration of the ignorant and corrupt. It's little wonder that it's so hard to find good employers, good employees, etc.

However, I've also found that the "good eggs" left in the bunch are some truly marvelous people, and it must have really been great during the fat times when there were so many like them who hadn't simply moved away. The people I've kept on as friends here are really awesome.

I'm a different person than the one you responded to, and I've found that this area certainly has a much higher-than-average concentration of the ignorant and corrupt. It's little wonder that it's so hard to find good employers, good employees, etc.

However, I've also found that the "good eggs" left in the bunch are some truly marvelous people, and it must have really been great during the fat times when there were so many like them who hadn't simply moved away. The people I've kept on as friends here are really awesome.

Please. The longer you live in an area, the more likely you'll cross paths with an ignorant/corrupt person. Live in Mississippi for a few years. You'll rethink the much higher-than-average concentration of ignorant people in this area. You "ain't" seen nuttin' y'all.

Live in Mississippi for a few years. You'll rethink the much higher-than-average concentration of ignorant people in this area. You "ain't" seen nuttin' y'all.

I wouldn't live in Mississippi for a few weeks. However, I hardly think "we're better than Mississippi" is a rallying cry.

...also, people here say "ain't", as well.

What started this thread? Was it the posting of the "mug shot"??

It's too bad that a prominent citizen's faults have now become public. All that aside, I want to know how someone can get a mug shot of anyone who is arrested when they are not convicted and more specifically, how do you get one on a sealed file?

I think the book should be thrown at whoever released the mug shot in JC and whoever received it and initially posted it. I feel sorry for Ms Dwyer and the damage it could do to the Catholic school system. I am really mad, though, that sensitive private information was leaked by a government agency and subsequently posted for all to see on the internet.

Guest Bruce Willis

It's too bad that a prominent citizen's faults have now become public. All that aside, I want to know how someone can get a mug shot of anyone who is arrested when they are not convicted and more specifically, how do you get one on a sealed file?

I think the book should be thrown at whoever released the mug shot in JC and whoever received it and initially posted it. I feel sorry for Ms Dwyer and the damage it could do to the Catholic school system. I am really mad, though, that sensitive private information was leaked by a government agency and subsequently posted for all to see on the internet.

Welcome to the BC Voice pal!!!!!!

Are you some kind of idiot? The woman repeatly stole from a store! She got special treatment because of who she was! Would you feel bad for someone who was down and out? I thought not! I was thinking what if the pictures were received before the file was sealed? That then would have been legal. Who would you proscute? The sheiffs office? Johnson City PD? State Police? Who?

Archived