Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a Catholic Central grad and a Catholic high school teacher. If this letter is authentic, Ms. Dwyer is either an unapologetic liar, or she is psychologically impaired. I am middle aged and have experienced (like all people of my age) periods of personal stress, mourning, death of a loved one, financial stress, etc. According to this letter, she walked out of a grocery store THREE time without paying for her groceries and was not aware of what she had done.

The principal of my school deals with so many problems throughout the day. She is bright, calm and deals with issues in an amazing way. Principals are the spokespeople for their schools.

How can the students and staff of Seton function with a leader like this?

I really feel sad... I love my memories of the school....

Also a grad. So sad. The future of a great school is in jeapordy. My children currently in middle school, will not be attending SCC if she is still there.

Okay, so it does say in The Bible not to steal. It also says not to bear false witness or to covet thy neighbors wife. I'm sure you've all done those. I know I have. Especially the one about my neighbors wife. She's hot.

Thankfully for the Vatican and it's employees and followers there is nothing in the bible condemning the rape of children.

The letter is authentic- it was sent to all of the students today. I also found the letter very condescending especially knowing the pompous way in which she carries herself. In regards to being "no big deal", it is a huge deal. She is the principal of a Catholic High School! There is a high level of integrity, honesty, and positive moral character that is expected of someone in this position. I can see the Dilemma now.. "Gee, do we keep her? Forgive her? Once, hmmm, maybe, twice, uh, I don't know... three times?!!!! Yes!!! Let's just write a letter to the parents, students, and parishioners!! They'll buy it!!!" If I were a parent of a child at Seton, besides being INSULTED by the letter, I would wonder how much of my tuition went towards her attorney fees... For the person who feels that they alone pay for the Catholic School- anyone that contributes any money to their Catholic church each week contributes to the Syracuse Diocese ($250,000+)!!! So to think that you are self sufficient is absurd! Ms Dwyer.. No recollection?!! Really? That's the best you could come up with? Pull this leg, it plays Jingle bells!! You should be hanging with Ollie North!!

I LOVE how people were denying that the pictures of Dwyer WERE'NT mug shots and that she was INNOCENT!!!! How utterly stupid can you folks be? Does it really take an admission of guilt before you'll believe a story when you have FREAKING MUG SHOTS!?!?

...I suppose it does!

Shame on you Seton lemmings!

SCCHS enrollment continues to drop. People realize there is a lack of leadership in addition to a question of character, which begins at the administrative level. This situation only confirms the growing public opinion not only of Seton Catholic Central, but of the Catholic Schools of Broome County as a whole. This is unfortunate, because Seton has a tremendous amount of potential. It is time for change. Our students deserve a leader who not only focuses on the rigorous academic standards that we pride ourselves upon, but also a leader who is committed to developing and enhancing the strong moral compass and character of our student body. Students and teachers alike deserve a principal who is supportive, compassionate, and cognizant of the growing and ever changing needs of our students and standards in education. They deserve a leader who is willing to make difficult decisions based on facts, not a person's background or financial ability. Hopefully, this ridiculous and shameful situation will enlighten others and help the people who have the power to create a change recognize that we need it!

The letter, is unfortunately true and posted on the school's edline website. My child goes to school there, and I have to say that when I read her letter, I was extremely disappointed. I plan on letting the school board and superintendent know that I feel she should be removed.

The letter, is unfortunately true and posted on the school's edline website. My child goes to school there, and I have to say that when I read her letter, I was extremely disappointed. I plan on letting the school board and superintendent know that I feel she should be removed.

Do you have a link for the website? I'm sure there a alot of nay sayers that would be more apt to believe it if they saw it somewhere else besides here.

So is anyone going to call Ms. Dwyer a thug? She's done worse than all of those BU basketball players, so doesn't that make her a thug? You know, brought shame to her school, has no right to be there, etc. etc. etc.

Shouldn't the DA be put on paid leave while the cover up is investigated? Shouldn't Dwyers boss lose his or her job as well?

At least the BU players didn't blame it on the "stress of caring for a friend with cancer." OMG could that be any more lame?

What "public good" are you doing? This site should be for useful information. Not a vendictive, mean-spirited site of gossip and rumor.

Just because you are given information, does not mean it should be published? Private information is not for the public. Please do not let this forum ruin someone's reputation. If it is public record then let it be public. If it is private record, please let it be private.

What makes this a place to post all information about anyone?

You must think that WikiLeaks should allow all information released regardless of who is hurt?

Do you post medical records? Why post this? What benefit is this?

This is damaging to many people and a service to whom?

Then don't read it, simple as that.

Archived