Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

She needs to resign, and right now. The damage is done. Just what the Church needs, another scandal with a cover up. Sheesh, when do they get it?

They never will. Especially for their select few. You would never believe the things SHE covered up at SCC, and swept under the rug with her 'favs'!

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

52 User(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 48 guests, 2 anonymous users

Scary what this world has come to - publicly crucifying an individual as if we are all perfect and have never committed any sins. May God have mercy on your souls.

How convenient.....

It's not "convenient". Do you think every degenerate and sex offender in the city should be allowed access to a school web site??

Think before you post.

It's not "convenient". Do you think every degenerate and sex offender in the city should be allowed access to a school web site??

Think before you post.

And now they throw in the sex offender excuse to justify their perverse actions.

Think before you post.

ANYONE who has ever put money in a collection plate in a Catholic church, or ANYONE who is an alumni of any Catholic school should have access to that site if you ask me.

Scary what this world has come to - publicly crucifying an individual as if we are all perfect and have never committed any sins. May God have mercy on your souls.

May God have mercy on her lying soul. No one said anything about people being perfect, she's a little further away from perfection though.

You know, despite the dastardly deeds of one Kathleen Dwyer...

The continual Catholic bashing is unnecessary and unrelated to the matter at hand.

Grow up.

Unrelated? She happens to be the Principal of a school that is supposed to teach children how to live the proper way. This is a catholic school and she needs to handle this in a manner that is right because of her position, she is held to a higher standard. The woman should resign or they should remove her. Stealing is one thing but when you send out a letter lying about it then you are not fit for being a role model.

No recollection???? Judge Judy wrote a book and the title of that book is perfect for the letter that the Principal sent out.......the title is "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!"

May God have mercy on her lying soul. No one said anything about people being perfect, she's a little further away from perfection though.

May God have mercy on people like you who publicly condemn people thinking you are the judge and jury of others based on internet hearsay.

Unrelated? She happens to be the Principal of a school that is supposed to teach children how to live the proper way. This is a catholic school and she needs to handle this in a manner that is right because of her position, she is held to a higher standard. The woman should resign or they should remove her. Stealing is one thing but when you send out a letter lying about it then you are not fit for being a role model.

And you know she is lying because you have all the facts laid out in front of you, and your legal degree gives you the justification to do so. What a putz.

Fox did report that former BU player DJ Rivera will be in court tomorrow to face charges of using a stolen debit card to buy electronics. At least he did pay the store, even though I am sure he was stressed from taking care of a sick friend, so he forgot that the card was not his.

Still waiting for all you BU bashers to call Dwyer a thug. I sure hope DJ's lawyer reads BC voice. I would throw this in Mollens face and ask for explanation on the record in court.

Wouldn't someone realize there was a 'situation' when groceries (that they don't remember paying for, bagging up, loading into a car, unloading into a house etc) just start 'showing up' in your cupboards and fridge? That 'so-called' letter that she wrote is a slap in the face to intelligent people everywhere.

^This statement completely doges the criticism of the previous post.

The prior criticism was directed toward your blanket derogatory remarks regarding Catholics. Generalized bigotry against Catholics and the Catholic Church have nothing to do with this one woman's actions. I don't believe she was acting as an agent for the Church (or the school, for that matter) when she committed the acts at issue here.

If considered independently, I agree with your post quoted above. But not as a response to the post in which it quotes. In that respect, it misapprehends the point of said post, as stated.

Wouldn't someone realize there was a 'situation' when groceries (that they don't remember paying for, bagging up, loading into a car, unloading into a house etc) just start 'showing up' in your cupboards and fridge? That 'so-called' letter that she wrote is a slap in the face to intelligent people everywhere.

And those that believe that 'so-called' letter without any proof is a slap in the face to intelligent people everywhere.

ANYONE who has ever put money in a collection plate in a Catholic church, or ANYONE who is an alumni of any Catholic school should have access to that site if you ask me.

the reason everyone doesn't have access to it is because when you enter the site under your username, you see your personal grades and homework assignments as well as your schedule and monthly calendar. The administration is simply allowed to post letters and information that these users can read. It would be pointless for alumni and benefactors to have access to this site because they do not require any of the above information. That is why there is a separate SCC website for everyone to read.

^This statement completely doges the criticism of the previous post.

The prior criticism was directed toward your blanket derogatory remarks regarding Catholics. Generalized bigotry against Catholics and the Catholic Church have nothing to do with this one woman's actions. I don't believe she was acting as an agent for the Church (or the school, for that matter) when she committed the acts at issue here.

If considered independently, I agree with your post quoted above. But not as a response to the post in which it quotes. In that respect, it misapprehends the point of said post, as stated.

I respectfully disagree. She is an agent for the church school. Anywhere she goes, she represents that establishment whether she likes it or not. I treat catholicism for what it is....just another religion.

Give me a break oh holy moral one!! There are "sins", and then there are Crimes. This my dear is what we call a crime. If you or I had done this you can bet your sweet ass it wouldn't be dismissed! Regardless of who the person is the act (repeated) is still the same- it is what we call STEALING- taking something that does not belong to you. If you prefer the religious explanation, refer to Commandment VIII. Since we no longer advocate stoning people, we USUALLY depend on our trusty legal system to intercede. But, as you can see, there are laws for the general public, and then there are the "vatican" laws. I am sure you can figure which laws are in place for Ms Dwyer! Oh the hypocrisy!!

And those that believe that 'so-called' letter without any proof is a slap in the face to intelligent people everywhere.

With all this various forms of evidence piling up, why the extreme skepticism? Do you really think this is some kind of conspiracy? Come on...

And you know she is lying because you have all the facts laid out in front of you, and your legal degree gives you the justification to do so. What a putz.

And your theory is?....or did you just come here to look dumb. Not only was she lying but she used a dying friend to establish an excuse. You don't need a legal degree to figure this one out. Your seventh grade graduation should understand that.

With all this various forms of evidence piling up, why the extreme skepticism? Do you really think this is some kind of conspiracy? Come on...

Various forms of evidence? Words and doctored images posted here? Do you truly believe that to be evidence? Seriously?

And your theory is?....or did you just come here to look dumb. Not only was she lying but she used a dying friend to establish an excuse. You don't need a legal degree to figure this one out. Your seventh grade graduation should understand that.

Hey shit for brains - do you believe everything you see on BCVoice? You are publicly admitting that? What a sad person you are.

The letter is not a fake. I attend the school and was sent the letter over edline.

So print the letter to a PDF or Word document, upload it and post a link here. Simple, no?

Archived