Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

Various forms of evidence? Words and doctored images posted here? Do you truly believe that to be evidence? Seriously?

I'm not talking about the obviously doctored photos created under humorous pretenses.

But you're right. This is just one big conspiracy being orchestrated by dozens in the SCCHS/Binghamton community. Obviously people take photos like this (http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4435/dwyermugshot.jpg) all the time. Standard procedure for a principal of course. My bad.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Various forms of evidence? Words and doctored images posted here? Do you truly believe that to be evidence? Seriously?

December 8, 2010

Dear Parents, Pastors, Board Members and Students,

It has been brought to my attention that there is some information on the internet regarding an unfortunate set of circumstances that I experienced last April. I normally do not respond to anonymous chatter on the internet, but because this has the potential of being personally and professionally harmful to me and more importantly to the Seton Catholic Central community, I feel I must present you with accurate information.

Here are the facts:

I have been caring for a dear friend who is dying of cancer. Last Spring, I stopped at the grocery store and after two calls from my ill friend, I was distracted. In my haste to get to her, I started to leave the store with the grocery items. This unintentional act alerted store personnel. In my conversations with them, I was informed that my actions, regrettably, were not isolated to this event. There had been two other incidents within the same two week period. I was shocked and had no recollection of these actions. It was at this point that I realized the level of my stress and the necessity for me to deal with these difficult personal issues. Charges were filed. After a review of the incident, all charges were dismissed. The issue is resolved.

You may ask, why didn’t I bring this to your attention when it occurred? My reason was simple – the situation was unfortunate, unintentional and clearly a misunderstanding. I assure you that such actions are highly uncharacteristic of me. I am grateful to you for your understanding and hope that we can now all continue with the business at hand which is moving our Seton Catholic Central community forward.

May God bless you and your families during this Advent Season.

Sincerely,

Kathleen M. Dwyer

Principal

I'm not talking about the obviously doctored photos created under humorous pretenses.

But you're right. This is just one big conspiracy being orchestrated by dozens in the SCCHS/Binghamton community. Obviously people take photos like this (http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4435/dwyermugshot.jpg) all the time. Standard procedure for a principal of course. My bad.

Origin of the mugshot? Reason?

You have seen all the other doctored photos on here? What proof do you have this isn't one of them?

Origin of the mugshot? Reason?

You have seen all the other doctored photos on here? What proof do you have this isn't one of them?

Kathleen is that you?

December 8, 2010

Dear Parents, Pastors, Board Members and Students,

It has been brought to my attention that there is some information on the internet regarding an unfortunate set of circumstances that I experienced last April. I normally do not respond to anonymous chatter on the internet, but because this has the potential of being personally and professionally harmful to me and more importantly to the Seton Catholic Central community, I feel I must present you with accurate information.

Here are the facts:

I have been caring for a dear friend who is dying of cancer. Last Spring, I stopped at the grocery store and after two calls from my ill friend, I was distracted. In my haste to get to her, I started to leave the store with the grocery items. This unintentional act alerted store personnel. In my conversations with them, I was informed that my actions, regrettably, were not isolated to this event. There had been two other incidents within the same two week period. I was shocked and had no recollection of these actions. It was at this point that I realized the level of my stress and the necessity for me to deal with these difficult personal issues. Charges were filed. After a review of the incident, all charges were dismissed. The issue is resolved.

You may ask, why didn’t I bring this to your attention when it occurred? My reason was simple – the situation was unfortunate, unintentional and clearly a misunderstanding. I assure you that such actions are highly uncharacteristic of me. I am grateful to you for your understanding and hope that we can now all continue with the business at hand which is moving our Seton Catholic Central community forward.

May God bless you and your families during this Advent Season.

Sincerely,

Kathleen M. Dwyer

Principal

PS - Praise Jesus for our Nazi Pope!

NaziPope.gif

If it's a cut and paste it must be real. After all, it can never be doctored.

Every Catholic parish has a school assessment which averages $100,000 per year. Catholic parishioners should be outraged that this has been covered up. The church will regain it's credibility when it starts to deal with these issues openly and fairly. What the Diocese should be doing is asking her to resign and to state the facts. "What a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive."

It probably does since you created it. I'll bet you are the bestest and only friend you ever had.

Wait. Are you telling me... This is a doctored photograph?!? I'm outraged!

Every Catholic parish has a school assessment which averages $100,000 per year. Catholic parishioners should be outraged that this has been covered up. The church will regain it's credibility when it starts to deal with these issues openly and fairly. What the Diocese should be doing is asking her to resign and to state the facts. "What a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive."

If you people were on the priests and the vatican as fast as you are on this chick you could have saved the Vatican millions of dollars. Fucking hypocrites. :lol:

Honestly I can't help but laugh when I read her letter informing everyone... When she says it has happened 3 times. Doesnt it makesyou wonder if when she was putting away her groceries if she ever just snapped out of it, looked around and said: whooaaaa where'd these groceries come from?! Lmao!

What a bunch of BS! If she really was in a state of shock and didn't realize she was doing this not once, not twice, but 3 times that they know for sure... Where is she "mentally stable" to be running a school?! She needs to resign!

Wait. Are you telling me... This is a doctored photograph?!? I'm outraged!

Can you imagine? False information, media and outright lies on the internet? What is this world coming to?

This woman makes me sick. Her friend is dying of cancer, and she tries to put all the blame on her. Truly despicable.

Perhaps she feels like blaming this friend is a safe bet. As she probably won't be around to face the consequences.

Perhaps she feels like blaming this friend is a safe bet. As she probably won't be around to face the consequences.

Really? You're the one who is truly despicable. Real scum.

She has some of the characteristics of a psychopath.

I don't know where I got this from. Notice item 8.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As many young women discover while gasping for their last breaths, the ability to recognize a psychopath can be a matter of life and death.

- The ability to lie convincingly without any telltale sign

- Extraordinary powers to charm, mesmerize. - Charisma.

- Total lack of conscience

- Refusal to admit a mistake.

- Lack of empathy disguised by overly solicitous demeanor

- Quick to make generous promises that are never carried out

- Attracts and holds enablers who cover for them

- Always has an elaborate excuse that also serves to flatter themselves. (Couldn't call you to cancel meeting because I was delivering flowers to a sick friend)

- Quick to blame others for their misdeeds

- A user who always leaves you holding the bag.

- Grandiose self-importance, feelings of omnipotence

- Constant gratuitous flattery

- Always on the move

Almost all incarcerated criminals are psychopaths. Psychopaths cannot be rehabilitated. They are immune. They often wind up charming their psychotherapist. They are common among lawyers, especially politicians.

Guest Kindly shut it down GARO

It appears that it is time to lock this one down. It's all out and further comment has begun to devolve into harmful areas that shouldn't be explored and exploited. Engaging in SHADENFREUDE and HATERED are not in keeping with the holiday season.

It appears that it is time to lock this one down. It's all out and further comment has begun to devolve into harmful areas that shouldn't be explored and exploited. Engaging in SHADENFREUDE and HATERED are not in keeping with the holiday season.

Hmmm... While that may be true in some respects, this surely isn't over as a news item.

class..............

CLASS................

CLASS....................

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

Archived