new restuarant

mulligan

Guest Not Surprised

Burger Mondays ripped me off. I signed for a generous tip and they took out double the tip. $8.00 is not enough for me to make a big fuss about, but the experience was enough to keep me out of there from now on.

Why does this not surprise most of us?

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

I will guarantee it's the same DOUCHEBAG that posts about 2 beers and steak cost $90 at Moxies. I would suggest ignoring it, just like you'd walk around a scumbag talking to itself on the street. Part around it, and carry on the convo.

Guest Guest

Burger Mondays ripped me off. I signed for a generous tip and they took out double the tip. $8.00 is not enough for me to make a big fuss about, but the experience was enough to keep me out of there from now on.

Not buying it. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

MAYBE SOME CAN EAT BURGERS. DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE SHOULD.

MAYBE IF THEY JUST CAN'T EAT BURGERS, THEY SHOULDN'T BE POSTING THAT THEY GOT SICK ON A CHAT FORUM!!!

Guest WHAT?

MAYBE IF THEY JUST CAN'T EAT BURGERS, THEY SHOULDN'T BE POSTING THAT THEY GOT SICK ON A CHAT FORUM!!!

CALM DOWN BEFORE YOU HAVE A STROKE FROM ALL THAT FAT AND RED MEAT!

Guest guest

Number 5 is looking for Managers and Chefs no one applied. In the 2nd week still no one wants the job.

Must be something about what an a$$hole the owner is.

Waited 45 min last night no food, got up and left.

Nice try, there were no walk outs then, think of some real facts to say next time and maybe aomeone will believe you.

And since when do you do the hiring for Number 5, there have been over a hundred applicants for th jobs posted.

Better luck next time on your trash talking....

Guest Loser

Nice try, there were no walk outs then, think of some real facts to say next time and maybe aomeone will believe you.

And since when do you do the hiring for Number 5, there have been over a hundred applicants for th jobs posted.

How do you know for sure? This was first posted Feb 24? Get real pal.

Guest Guest

Because I work there, so in response to your statement, I am very real.

So then it sounds like all the 'chefs' leaving #5 to open their own places are easily being replaced?

Guest Guest

They just re-posted the jobs with a head hunter. The only people applying are from out of town. Just the facts.

Look how many managers over the years come and go. Never heard anything good about the owner by employees.

Was in there on Thursday and they were short on cooks and wait staff. Always eat a salad with chicken to be safe.

The chicken was raw. I hate business lunches at that place.

Guest guest

They just re-posted the jobs with a head hunter. The only people applying are from out of town. Just the facts.

Look how many managers over the years come and go. Never heard anything good about the owner by employees.

Was in there on Thursday and they were short on cooks and wait staff. Always eat a salad with chicken to be safe.

The chicken was raw. I hate business lunches at that place.

This is quite funny because it is not open for lunch, only dinners. Have a clue before you come on here and sound like an idiot.

Archived