Snow

Guest Sirpurr

Crap. I need to get milk. Guess I'll do without. There is nothing in this area worse than the Giant the night before a storm. You'd think these people will NEVER get out of their houses again!!!!

Try Wegman's.

Try Price Chopper.

Guest Guest_working Mom_*
I say that we don't get any. After all we have the elementary school meteorologists working in this area!

But you have to admit that Julia was right on the last storm. Good thing the school supers listened, or those kids would have had a hell of a time getting home!

Hopefully we get at least 3-4 inches of snow by noon, then I can come home. I work in Binghamton, but live in Greene on a back road, so If the roads start to look even slightly bad, I head for home. I haven't said anything to my 8 year old yet because he has ALL of next week off for a "Midwinter Break"!!!

Per NOAA:

Tuesday: Periods of snow, mainly after noon. High near 20. Wind chill values as low as -1. Calm wind becoming southeast between 7 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Tuesday Night: Periods of snow and sleet. Low around 20. South wind between 13 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

San you say Snow Day on Wednesday????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you have to admit that Julia was right on the last storm. Good thing the school supers listened, or those kids would have had a hell of a time getting home!

Please... you dont think she actually put that forecast together by herself, no no no... she got her's straight from the NWS as they always do. Its what their supposed to do in time when the forecast is most important, not a good time for them to go out on a limb and try to play hero when theres an ice storm knocking on the door. Leave it to the pro's.

Guest bob buchanon

we will get a few snow showers tomorrow mixing with some sleet and freezing rain at night. we will get anywhere from 2-6". I hope we get over 6" on valentines day!! Let it snow let it snow,let it snow!!!,

Guest Sellncars
I have the same schooling as the local meteorologist, my prediction on the storm coming tomorrow into Wednesday will be from a dusting to 24 inchs. Don't forget folks you heard it here on the Bc Voice first.

Tuesday: Periods of snow, mainly after noon. High near 22. Calm wind becoming southeast between 7 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Tuesday Night: Periods of snow before 11pm, then periods of sleet. Low around 20. South wind between 11 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Archived