SCC QB going to UB?

Guest Guest

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

You were no one; if you were someone, you would identify yourself and be PROUD of you athletic accomplishments. Instead, you hide and talk about children. These are high school kids before they are athletes.

did i start the topic??? is this the sports forum???? did i say one word that didn't pertain to his skill level in sports????? i actually wished him well and thought he needed to improve greatly. i wished him luck. you should whine to the people that start these outrageous claims about an average player. you're too much of an idiot to figure that out.

17 and 18 yr olds are not kids. they can handle more than you give them credit for. there is nothing on here that should cause any problems or traumatize him. if they are still acting like kids at that age, they are in big trouble. i have many accomplishments in sports i could list. why??? to prove to a loser like you i know what i'm talking about????? stop acting like this topic is some attack on a poor kid. if someone got outside of sports, then that's off limits. nobody disagrees with that. stop being mr. hero defending people who don't need defending. your last line is hilarious. over exaggerate much????? what a tear jerker.

Guest Guest

Your facts are not facts, you idiot...

To begin with, you can't spell or punctuate, so you are a moron; thus, you should STFU, since you are a low-level, ignorant, know-nothing.

Second, Binghamton is starting a junior at QB, Yevchenicwz, not a sophomore, it's U-E that might start sophomore at QB, Orlando. Stop talking like a fool, you idiot.

Next, Story was one of the Binghamton JV coaches, when he left the Binghamton program, not modified. Try to do a little research, stupid, instead of just making unfounded, unitelligent remarks. You really are an a$$hole for making the statements that you are making.

And lastly, lay off the Scepaniak kid, because I know he would kick your ass in any athletic endevour you could imagine. He will go way farther than you ever thought of going, so it must really suck to be you, doesn't it. Unfortunately for you, you are nowhere near the athlete CS is, so go cry in your Genessee beer, loser.

Story never coached bingo jv. He only coached their modified and youth. And if he did coach bingo jv, that's nothing to brag about!! Bingo jv sucks every year, year in and year out!!

Guest Guest

I cant believe that any seton thread has 3 pages---- who cares!

Fact--- If the kid does have an offer or interest from anyone it is becuase he is 6-5 220. Period! he has done nothing to warrant any serious interest from anyone. right now it's all based on his potential. VERY TRUE

Fact---By going to seton he really hurt his future potential (spare me the mike hart story). VERY TRUEFact---The vastal coaching staff and football team SUCKS, but seton is worse. Any halfway decent players seton may have are bingo castoffs and the coaches are bingo rejects. [b]VERY TRUE[/b]

Story couldnt hack it at bingo modified, now he just chases seton moms around, NOT TRUE, SOTORY HAS BEEN DATING THE WOMENS LAX COACH FOR OVER YEAR.

davis is just a juice-head that screams on kids--even ramil kicked him to the curb, TRUE BUT IRRELEVANT< STORY FIRED DAVIS

natle and the other fat guy just eat, VERY TRUE

and who knows the other guy. give me a break! DON'T KNOW

Fact---if you are debating if can beat spencer vanetten and tioga you are a crap program. SO TRUE

Fact--- both bingo and ue are starting sophmore qbs this year FALSE

this vestal could could have gone to either one of those programs and started. FALSE- HE COULD NOT START IN BINGO, HE COULD NEVER RUN THAT OFFENSE.

he would have had real coaches real players around him and most importantly real competition. he has none of that at seton. TRUE

wa he scared of the competition at the A or AA level? HE WASNT SCARED OF THE COMPETITION HE JUST GOT SCHOLARSHIPED TO GO TO SETON.

no kiddin I really wish the kid the best----love to see locals do well. but all u seton lovers really need to get a grip your a crap class d program---period. CANT ARGUE THAT

Guest guest101

LOL! How does anyone look at let alone repeat that schedule and not laugh? Talk about playing at a pig farmers level! What a joke of a division. If this kid had real talent he would have gone to a real school.

Excuse me but I could careless about this crap with the new qb but seton is a real school. We may not be rich like public schools or great at many sports but you know what. We end up being a family there and we have had our ups and downs. I know that. I wouldnt choose any other school. Vestal yall are a bunch of politics and students are just dollar signs. Same to all you other schools. Yeah we pay for school because the state gives us no money so our tuition is what pays the bills to run our school. Im tired of all you wannabe public school parents and students who cant face the facts that private school is whats best for some kids. You adults on here act worse than kids do bashing seton. Its totally wrong and uncalled for. No if ands or buts.

Guest Guest

Excuse me but I could careless about this crap with the new qb but seton is a real school. We may not be rich like public schools or great at many sports but you know what. We end up being a family there and we have had our ups and downs. I know that. I wouldnt choose any other school. Vestal yall are a bunch of politics and students are just dollar signs. Same to all you other schools. Yeah we pay for school because the state gives us no money so our tuition is what pays the bills to run our school. Im tired of all you wannabe public school parents and students who cant face the facts that private school is whats best for some kids. You adults on here act worse than kids do bashing seton. Its totally wrong and uncalled for. No if ands or buts.

Amen. I agree, and my kid goes to public school.

Guest seriously

Seriously? Then all under privileged families in public schools should all have to pay for school tax then. Come on! You should be complaining about people not having to share in your schools tax burden that live in your district rather than people that have nothing to do with you. Chances are, some of those "seton" families probably live in your district and pay your schools tax, and then pay tuition for their son or daughter to go there. Point is, breaks are given in many forms, every where. But there are no athletic scholarships at Seton. If some families, with a student athlete or just a student, receive some type of relief or assistance, that's the schools right to do so.

Guest seriously

Rich public school? Are you on drugs? The private schools like Seton are the rich schools....

I think you need to check your facts on that comment. Is that why the have to lease athletic fields? Is that why teachers are paid less? Is that why there athletic budget is about 1/10th of most school districts and parents have to pay a varsity athletic fee of $150 just to have a chance to play? Is that why they just closed and elementary school? Please, what data do you have that says this as a "Rich School"?

Guest Guest

'seriously'....you must be the dumbest bastard in Broome County. It was stated that Seton is a rich school, and it certainly is if parents can not only pay their kids tuition to go there, but other school taxes as well. Rich families & rich kids attend Seton. End of discussion.

Guest seriously

'seriously'....you must be the dumbest bastard in Broome County. It was stated that Seton is a rich school, and it certainly is if parents can not only pay their kids tuition to go there, but other school taxes as well. Rich families & rich kids attend Seton. End of discussion.

"guest" - well off, or hardworking people may have some money (not rich), but there are many more families that just want something better for their children (in their opinion). And just because a few parents have money does not mean the school is rich. Get real, hater.

Guest Guest

"guest" - well off, or hardworking people may have some money (not rich), but there are many more families that just want something better for their children (in their opinion). And just because a few parents have money does not mean the school is rich. Get real, hater.

Wait, wait, wait...let me get this straight. You just claimed teachers are underpaid, there are no athletic facilities, there is no budget for anything compared to public schools, and you have to pay all of these additional fees for your kids to participate, yet you send them there because you "want something better for your kids"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Explain that. Please.

Guest Guest

It must be all of that college exposure your kid gets at your private school, right? Is that what you meant by "better things" for your kids? Or is it the awesome education? Oh wait, your teachers are underpaid and of less quality, too. Forgot that part. What a joke.

Guest guest

Seton is a land of great opportunity and excellent coaching. Our qb is already getting D1AA offers and he hasn't even played a down for us. Why, not because of his athletic ability. To the contrary, it is because Todd Story is an excellent coach that has developed him to such a high level before he has even suited up!

Guest Guest

Seton is a land of great opportunity and excellent coaching. Our qb is already getting D1AA offers and he hasn't even played a down for us. Why, not because of his athletic ability. To the contrary, it is because Todd Story is an excellent coach that has developed him to such a high level before he has even suited up!

pfffffffffffffftttttttttttt

Guest Saintman

I know you are being sarcastic, but Story and his staff are doing some good things at seton, the most important being working with the players on a regular basis, usually a couple of times a week. He has also taken the players to some combines and camps, and has tried to give them an idea of what might be available to athletes if they want to put the time into it.

It's too early to tell if Story is a good or lousy coach, but he and his staff are at least not afraid of hard work.

Guest Guest

you truly are the dumbest sob in broome county...keep believing your bs, you hater and idiot.

Guest Guest

F##K SETON. Those rich sobs get on here and complain after they've ruined our country. Please. Seton is full-of rich-kids or parents and anyone who doubts it either is a liar, a trust-fund kid(s), a parent who spoils their kid(s) or keeps them from knowing the truth or just a piece of crap or sucks so they make up excuses to bring other districts down to their level....

Guest Guest

Why is there so much excitement about every Seton thread? Who gives a crap?

Get a life you jealous inbreds...

Has the almight Seton played JC in hoops lately?

Guest guest

F##K SETON. Those rich sobs get on here and complain after they've ruined our country. Please. Seton is full-of rich-kids or parents and anyone who doubts it either is a liar, a trust-fund kid(s), a parent who spoils their kid(s) or keeps them from knowing the truth or just a piece of crap or sucks so they make up excuses to bring other districts down to their level....

hahahahaha you must be retarded.. if you knew anything about that piece of crap school you would know that its the poorest school in the area.. they have to borrow text books from other schools, they only have 1 functional bathroom in the entire school, kids have to pay 150 dollars just to play a sport because the school cant pay for equipment, they dont even have their own football or baseball field, their practice field is a muddy, torn up grass piece of $hit, if it werent for their football coach who raises thousands of dollars through fundraisers and his own hard work than they wouldnt even have a sled or dummies or a weight room or any football equipment..They dont get funding like public schools so if anything their parents are doing the opposite of spoiling them by sending them to a school who's football program would cease to exist without hard working supporters like coach story.

Guest Guest

hahahahaha you must be retarded.. if you knew anything about that piece of crap school you would know that its the poorest school in the area.. they have to borrow text books from other schools, they only have 1 functional bathroom in the entire school, kids have to pay 150 dollars just to play a sport because the school cant pay for equipment, they dont even have their own football or baseball field, their practice field is a muddy, torn up grass piece of $hit, if it werent for their football coach who raises thousands of dollars through fundraisers and his own hard work than they wouldnt even have a sled or dummies or a weight room or any football equipment..They dont get funding like public schools so if anything their parents are doing the opposite of spoiling them by sending them to a school who's football program would cease to exist without hard working supporters like coach story.

you mean a catholic entity actually has to pay their own way somewhere??? unheard of.

Archived