SCC QB going to UB?

Guest Guest

From what I hear he was at the bottom of a pile and a Groton kid was putting his hand under his face mask trying to claw at him. He swung to get away from him and got tossed. Trying to claw at the eyes is an old dirty trick. Either a parent or a coach taught this.

Real players don't get tossed just because someone is "giving them the business" in the pile. It's called discipline, something he nor his team posses. Not good football players either. If they would have made the detainees at Gitmo watch this game, they would have converted to Christianity to end the torture.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real players don't get tossed just because someone is "giving them the business" in the pile. It's called discipline, something he nor his team posses. Not good football players either. If they would have made the detainees at Gitmo watch this game, they would have converted to Christianity to end the torture.

The negative posts like this one on this topic have to be Vestal people or a disgruntled Seton parent who feels their son should be QB. Discilpine is laying still and getting your eyes clawed out? What Div 1 or pro team did you play on expert?

The negative posts like this one on this topic have to be Vestal people or a disgruntled Seton parent who feels their son should be QB. Discilpine is laying still and getting your eyes clawed out? What Div 1 or pro team did you play on expert?

The truth is negative?????? What did i say that was false??? You never played a sport. How would you know??? Things happen at the bottom of the pile. It happens almost every play. There is a way to get out of there without getting tossed. Sounds soft to me. But you wouldn't know that because you never played.

The truth is negative?????? What did i say that was false??? You never played a sport. How would you know??? Things happen at the bottom of the pile. It happens almost every play. There is a way to get out of there without getting tossed. Sounds soft to me. But you wouldn't know that because you never played.

Just get a life, ok? And btw, move out of your parents basement, douche.

Just get a life, ok? And btw, move out of your parents basement, douche.

Translation: i know nothing about football and like to use insults that went out of style 30 yrs ago.

These things are not supposed to happen at the bottom of the pile. The players that do things like that are inadequate and break rules to make up for it. Since you condone it we know what type of player you were. Obviously from Vestal.

What's the excuse going to be next week when yet again this QB doesn't perform well? He is not that good. Div 3 if he's lucky

Hey loser, you keep coming on here trying to embarass and humiliate Scepaniak, and simultaneously bragging about yourself - the truth is, you're a parasite and coward as well!!! Why don't you reveal yourself as to who you are, instead of hiding behind a computer keyboard? It's because of what a prior poster said - you are either a weasel that is connected to Vestal and jealous of Scepaniak and that he left the sub-par Vestal football program, or you're a jilted Seton dad who is mad because his son didn't get to be the Seton QB handd to him because of the tuition he paid. In either case, you're garbage for constantly trashing this kid, and if you are half the so-called man you make yourself out to be, you will tell everyone who you are, and then we can assess whether you have any credentials. My guess is that you are yellow, so you will continue to act like an anonymous tough guy, when in fact you are low level crap.

Hey loser, you keep coming on here trying to embarass and humiliate Scepaniak, and simultaneously bragging about yourself - the truth is, you're a parasite and coward as well!!! Why don't you reveal yourself as to who you are, instead of hiding behind a computer keyboard? It's because of what a prior poster said - you are either a weasel that is connected to Vestal and jealous of Scepaniak and that he left the sub-par Vestal football program, or you're a jilted Seton dad who is mad because his son didn't get to be the Seton QB handd to him because of the tuition he paid. In either case, you're garbage for constantly trashing this kid, and if you are half the so-called man you make yourself out to be, you will tell everyone who you are, and then we can assess whether you have any credentials. My guess is that you are yellow, so you will continue to act like an anonymous tough guy, when in fact you are low level crap.

And who are you? Seems to me you are not saying who you are. All I did was say he isn't that good of a quarterback...which he isn't. Facts are facts. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

These things are not supposed to happen at the bottom of the pile. The players that do things like that are inadequate and break rules to make up for it. Since you condone it we know what type of player you were. Obviously from Vestal.

Proof positive you have never played a sport in your life, especially football.

Guest ICBaller

And who are you? Seems to me you are not saying who you are. All I did was say he isn't that good of a quarterback...which he isn't. Facts are facts. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

i've been reading your comments on this seton qb, and I just want to say that you are an a$$hole for trashing the kid, not to mention full of $hit, 'cause the fact is that kid is a very good qb, and the fact that you say he isn't shows you have never played. you must have an agenda for doing this, nobody harps on a topic like you are with caleb without an agenda. you are trying to tarnish this kid, he doesn't deserve this, you are scum. if you are a vestal hater, stick it, your program sucks, and it is reflected by you. if you are a whiny seton parent who is pissed that his son didn't have his heart's desire handed to him on a silver platter, you're an even bigger loser than a vestal hater. oh yeah, it looks like you won't say who you are... others called you out, you backed down, but you're a tough internet guy, it sucks being you.

i've been reading your comments on this seton qb, and I just want to say that you are an a$$hole for trashing the kid, not to mention full of $hit, 'cause the fact is that kid is a very good qb, and the fact that you say he isn't shows you have never played. you must have an agenda for doing this, nobody harps on a topic like you are with caleb without an agenda. you are trying to tarnish this kid, he doesn't deserve this, you are scum. if you are a vestal hater, stick it, your program sucks, and it is reflected by you. if you are a whiny seton parent who is pissed that his son didn't have his heart's desire handed to him on a silver platter, you're an even bigger loser than a vestal hater. oh yeah, it looks like you won't say who you are... others called you out, you backed down, but you're a tough internet guy, it sucks being you.

People like you are the only ones making it personal. It started about his football skills, and you turned it into something it wasn't. You are the Aholes. His football skills are poor at best. He got thrown out of a game. Those things are fact. I haven't seen any personal attacks at all. They are all athletic in nature. If a player let's that bother him, he's going nowhere. I wasn't the one who was called out, but if someone wants to make that mistake, i'm all ears.

People like you are the only ones making it personal. It started about his football skills, and you turned it into something it wasn't. You are the Aholes. His football skills are poor at best. He got thrown out of a game. Those things are fact. I haven't seen any personal attacks at all. They are all athletic in nature. If a player let's that bother him, he's going nowhere. I wasn't the one who was called out, but if someone wants to make that mistake, i'm all ears.

Very well said. All comments have been on his skill and nothing personal. I am not from Vestal or Seton but I have seen him play. His skills are mediocre at best, not D1 material.

Proof positive you have never played a sport in your life, especially football.

Played a hell of lot more than you. I was man enough to play the game as you should and not resort to dirty tricks. You must of loved the Giants faking injuries the other night. Your type of play. Can't win honestly then cheat is your way. Any evaluation you give of a player will be dishonest also. You have to have honor to speak of others honestly.

Played a hell of lot more than you. I was man enough to play the game as you should and not resort to dirty tricks. You must of loved the Giants faking injuries the other night. Your type of play. Can't win honestly then cheat is your way. Any evaluation you give of a player will be dishonest also. You have to have honor to speak of others honestly.

I never screwed around in the pile. I took you out during a play. But lots of players at all levels stir things up in the pile. Do you have any clue what happens in the NFL when the ball is fumbled and a pile is formed to recover it????? It's a part of football. You don't get tossed for reacting to it. You've never played a down in your life if you don't know these things. Quit wasting my time by being Mr. Manners in a situation you know nothing about.

I never screwed around in the pile. I took you out during a play. But lots of players at all levels stir things up in the pile. Do you have any clue what happens in the NFL when the ball is fumbled and a pile is formed to recover it????? It's a part of football. You don't get tossed for reacting to it. You've never played a down in your life if you don't know these things. Quit wasting my time by being Mr. Manners in a situation you know nothing about.

What's your name?

i wish all u people running your mouths on a screen had the balls to say your names u are all idiots let them play the game and have fun and we will all see where they end up. any one bashing a kid for playing a sport and thinking he is good is a moron. all kids playing any sport at any level at any age u are all great. let them play people if u dont want to say your name shut the hell up

i wish all u people running your mouths on a screen had the balls to say your names u are all idiots let them play the game and have fun and we will all see where they end up. any one bashing a kid for playing a sport and thinking he is good is a moron. all kids playing any sport at any level at any age u are all great. let them play people if u dont want to say your name shut the hell up

thanks. "guest". you're the problem with the topic.

Of 'ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST'

Yes. All of my colleagues, including Dr. Martini, Dr. Manchini, Mr. Harding and the Chief, are all in agreement with me on this matter.

Archived