Yankees Chapman going to Cubs

mulligan

Chapman is a flat out freak. The guy could very well throw the last pitch that gives the Cubs their first World Series victory in over 100+ years. How much longer can he throw like that without damaging his arm? I think that's the last we see him in pinstripes. It was fun while it lasted.

The Yanks got a decent prospect but I don't think he'll ever be the player that Didi or Castro is. Look for the Yanks to use him as trade bait. Warren is a proven commodity in NY and may help. The rest of the haul isn't even worth mentioning.

Great move by the Cubs. Gonna be years before the Yanks see a return if any.

Yanks need hitting. Keep trading away pitchers and they're gonna need that too.

FIRE SALE! I guess losing 2 straight to the last place Rays is pissing off the higher ups and they're giving their ok for Cashman to trade of the team. Andrew Miller to the Indians for 4 prospects. Great move by the Indians! Best reliever in baseball and just a great guy. Look for Beltran to go next. Or Nova. Rumors also swirling about CC and McCann

A Brett Gardner type player with a fast bat (hitch or not) and more power. That's what he looks like to me. So hard to tell. From what I've heard, he's a 2017 mid season possibility. That's if everything goes right. The Sheffield kid has already been in trouble with the law.

The Yanks now have 7 of the top 100 prospects. I like the homegrown talent more. I'm guessing more deals are coming and some of these guys are going to be part of them.

Archived