An apology to BC Voice from SNSD

SNSD

So it turns out your name is Thomas. All this time I thought you were a woman. You really shouldn't post so much personally identifiable stuff online. Even before your OP, you had posted quite a bit more about yourself than you should have.

I still think you're a douchebag but I also wish you the best.

The "Girls' Generation" group has been around for a long time, they started in 2007 when they were 19 - 20 and now they are in their late 20's. Taylor Swift is 26 so are people that listen to her all pervs? Lada Gaga is 30 so she is only two years older than Tiffany Hwang, for example. They are just pop stars. They do reality shows and so forth in Korea that are kind of amusing to watch, I keep the captions (subtitles) on for those.

If people had sent me pm's or asked me to stop in a serious way, other than calling me names in what often (but not always) appeared to be a joking way, I would have stopped posting the memes. I realize that I posted them too frequently and it detracted from the seriousness of the board, but I usually tried to do it only on threads that had gotten off the tracks or that were humorous threads, or to try to introduce humor if someone was angry.

Again, I am sorry for any affront and I will stop posting them.

You are 45 years old. What the heck is wrong with you? Attracted to girls half your age???

Fair enough, but Bill was 58 and Monica was 21

Good for him dammit.

He didn't marry her. He soiled her dress.

What exactly is the point? It's only ok for Republican and conservative men to date, be attracted to or marry women 20-30 years younger than they are?

What's the cutoff age at which it's ok? It's got to be 24 years and a day because that's the age difference between Drumpf and wifey. After that, they're all just "pervs" and dirty old lechers, right?

How old was Jackie O when she married Onassis?

History is chock full of instances of men marrying women who are young enough to be their granddaughter. It's not a problem until it's a poster here, and the insulting party has nothing of substance with which to attack the man who likes women 10 years younger, and of a different ethnicity.

Any man in his 30's or 40's who likes to look at 20 year old Asian women is a "perv" apparently.

'Splain that one to me.

What exactly IS the problem? Is it the age thing or is it a race thing?

I was simply responding ... I don't care who is attracted to who as long as the younger one is 18, I don't care who, what color, what gender... not my concern. Simply pointing out the dichotomy of your request that someone do some math. Really not an insult or even an opinion, just historical fact.

Archived