If Only the public knew? Work place practices at Vision's Credit Union???

Independent

That's right if everyone knew of the male executives or should i say higher up's might do who work for Visions Credit Union and how they use get ahead practices toward the women who work for them.

I know two girls who have confided in me of what goes on and how you get ahead in that institution. If you (a young girl) refuse they find a way to get rid of you. Is this TRUE???

These males make Harvey Weinstein look like a saint i've heard!!!!! Maybe they took lessons from Harvey?

Turning them in is a joke. I have suffered discrimination and bullying for almost 10 years. Won't be 11. But if you turn them in, you get a reputation spread all over this small community. Then go try to find another job.

My employer said "bring it on" when I mentioned harassment and discrimination. Didn't even flinch.

Turning them in is a joke. I have suffered discrimination and bullying for almost 10 years. Won't be 11. But if you turn them in, you get a reputation spread all over this small community. Then go try to find another job.

My employer said "bring it on" when I mentioned harassment and discrimination. Didn't even flinch.

Where do you work?

One of the biggest secrets in the workplace, that everyone needs to know, the people in human resources are the bullies you used to thump in K-12, if you were inclined to do so. As adults, they are protected by laws that did not exist on the playground. Never ever trust human resources.

Archived