Storm Season 2019

ginger

I wanted to be with you alone...and talk about the weather. SOME THING HAPPENS AND I'M... oh sorry :)

So it looks like Dorian might end up turning. I couldn't believe how many people were tweeting they hoped it would inflict maximum damage on Mar a Lago. Never mind anyone else that lives in that vicinity like my mother.

Oh darn, now I'm going to be singing this song for the rest of the night. Back to work, have a good night everybody!

Speaking of weather. Remember this sweet bastard? Bob could drink a team of navy seals under the table 

wbng-buchanan-sm.jpg

An update on Mick Dwyer. Rumor has it he hangs out at Abel’s Pub. Hell of a nice guy. Just make sure to hide your wife/girlfriend. 

Also, a big HELLOOOOO to former Channel 9/WWOR weatherman, Lloyd Lindsey Young.

I actually like Howard Manges. I was looking for a video of the time he lost his shit on air and told everybody to take shelter and hide in their basements during a sprinkle, but I came up empty. 

lol 27, Good morning everyone :) You posted that video here on BCV, I already looked it up by searching "Manges". Unfortunately, the you tube link is blacked out stating that the video is unavailable, that it's private property.

Should be an interesting week if that Hurricane continues to move at 1mph. I don't understand why they think it isn't going to be a direct hit to southeast FLA. Watching Gov. Brian Kemp (R). He's looks pretty presidential to me in a no-nonsense kind of way. He does better speaking off the cuff than reading from a script. :) He's the one that ran against that delusional nutcase Stacy Abrahams who continued to insist she was the governor of Georgia long after the election was over. OMG, I can't imagine what would be going on with her in charge right now.