Broome Democrats: tax liens, foreclosures and wage garnishments

Wildcat23

Will Democrat Chairwoman Bridget Kane address the messy finances of Democrats who are elected and are supposed to oversee million dollar municipal budgets? Here’s a small sample:

Democrat John Schaffer, current Vestal Town Supervisor. Multiple tax liens, property foreclosures and even wage garnishments from creditors.

Democrat Joe Burns, current Binghamton City Councilman. Property foreclosure.

Democrat Terry Farrell, candidate for Broome County Legislature. Multiple property foreclosures within last five years.

Democrat Teri Rennia, former City Councilwoman, candidate for Mayor, and City Chairwoman of Democrat Committee. Tax lien when she was a member of Binghamton City Council. 

Ms. Kane? Your response please?

How can Bridget Kane call out anyone for any financial matters? She owns no property, pays no property taxes and has no financial stake in Broome County. No one knows what she does for a living, so it is unknown if she even pays income tax. She lives in a dirty $725/month apartment in Endicott. It is also unknown what level of benefits she receives from the state and Broome DSS. But the democrats are proud to call her their chairwoman. Seems appropriate.

45 minutes ago, Diane from Endicott said:

I saw a picture of her. She looks like she doesn’t miss a meal. If I ever see her at the Endicott Price Chopper I will try to find out if she’s using an EBT card. 

She lives closer to the We Is in West Corners.  Watch out for her there, too.