Sams has put a 1 package per membership limit on Quaker Oatmeal

PeteMoss

I'm pretty sure 27 posted something about grain futures. I started stocking up on pasta. I think I have about 20 boxes. It didn't occur to me pick up a few boxes of Cream of Wheat. Any cereal I would guess.

Ketchup packets...lol, I keep a plastic bowl in my fridge for all of the condiments I never use...just in case...I must have 50 packs of ketchup. I don't know why, but ketchup out of a packet tastes better on french fries than out of a bottle.

I never have to buy soy sauce...and I do use that to cook with once in a while. I rarely purchase honey (sauce) either. It works the same for me than the real thing....salad dressings...the one thing I despise is Taco Bell's condiments. I have to keep my own El Paso mild in the house.

1 hour ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

I don't see what is the big deal with Taco Bell, but every time I drive by  there, the line is out into the road.  

Trust me, I don't love Taco Bell...in a pinch and too tired to think...better than McDonalds.

• 2 weeks later...

I see Barilla pasta is on sale at PC 10 for $10.00 so I'll probably purchase another 10 boxes. If you have the paper...there is a coupon $1.49 a box for select Kellogg's cereal if you buy 4 boxes. Special K. Frosted flakes, Mini wheats and Fruit Loops. Ritz crackers, Triscuit and Wheat Thins are 2/$5.00. 

I don't really know if all if this matters or will be affected. :) Better safe than sorry. Perhaps people should be stocking up on beer! The price of beer went up last week.