The FBI

ginger

10 hours ago, Jacksonx3 said:

Thanks, but I will rely on the legal system and the jurors to determine his guilt or innocence.  Their review of the EVIDENCE is the only view that counts.   It’s easy to make preposterous claims - including that the entire legal system is rigged and that this mass of criminality is due to political manipulation.   A crafty marketer can convince a large swath of the public that they are true with relentless marketing and repetition.  Hmm, speaking of discrediting and undermining the legal system (and every other system that relies on trust)….  Luckily, courts are set up to deal with criminals with this skill set.  My personal opinion is that the chickens are coming home to roost, but I will accept the findings of the (multiple) juries, because I believe in the institutions that have made the country great.  Things can always be improved but I do not share the opinion that we need to burn it all down for Trump to fix it.

That such politicized, corrupt proceedings have been brought show it already has all burned down.

Your assumption that juries hear all the evidence, and that prosecutors always seek justice and finding the truth instead of just racking up convictions and scoring political points, is naive.

Also, judges rule on what evidence a jury can and can’t hear, and unfortunately the assumption no politics, or corruption is involved there is also questionable. 

The institutions that made the country great face full scale, full-time attack by radical leftists, rabid Earth and demon worshippers, reprobate hedonists and homosexuals, along with a rogue’s gallery of other degenerate cultural Marxists, woke weirdoes and America haters.

Trump is the savior of the republic.

1 hour ago, Solak Supporter said:

That such politicized, corrupt proceedings have been brought show it already has all burned down.

Your assumption that juries hear all the evidence, and that prosecutors always seek justice and finding the truth instead of just racking up convictions and scoring political points, is naive.

Also, judges rule on what evidence a jury can and can’t hear, and unfortunately the assumption no politics, or corruption is involved there is also questionable. 

The institutions that made the country great face full scale, full-time attack by radical leftists, rabid Earth and demon worshippers, reprobate hedonists and homosexuals, along with a rogue’s gallery of other degenerate cultural Marxists, woke weirdoes and America haters.

Trump is the savior of the republic.

Trump has been a grifting con man since his New York City days.  He’s used the same bullying tactics to steamroll people who try to do the right thing for decades.  He just got in a pond that’s bigger than he’s used to swimming in.  Whenever they think they are bigger than the system they are done.  Just a matter of when.  The evidentiary system you describe is the rule of law.  Conservatives used to be in favor of that.  Trump is in the final stages of narcissistic collapse.  His grift is unraveling. The chickens are coming home to roost and he is desperately flailing to regain control.  The wagons are circling but the circle is getting smaller and smaller.  Soon, the power brokers will realize it’s a lost cause and move on out of self preservation.  It will be uglier than you can imagine, and it will take decades for the damage to be repaired, not by Trump but by people who believe in America.  Real Americans.  

22 hours ago, Jacksonx3 said:

It is not unusual for a politician, especially for a position involving law enforcement, to run on an anti crime platform. If enough people like their views they are voted into office.   What happens then, though, is for charges to be brought the EVIDENCE they accrue must be presented to a grand jury of ordinary citizens.  If there is sufficient EVIDENCE of a crime, charges are brought in the form of an indictment.  If insufficent, no charges.  Then, if the grand jury of ordinary citizens has found sufficient EVIDENCE for an indictment, there is a trial. Here the EVIDENCE is presented to a different jury of ordinary citizens as to whether this crime was committed by this person.  This happens under strict rules of evidence, considering only “does the EVIDENCE indicate that the crime was committed”.  The defense has the role of finding flaws in that EVIDENCE.  Not considered is whether the presenter or jurors like or dislike the defendant, or what has been done by others.  The jury considers ONLY whether THAT defendant committed THAT crime.  Jurors are specifically asked during selection if they feel they can be fair, and both the prosecution and the defense have the ability to exclude potential jurors that they feel will not be able to fairly consider the case.   What works in politics (platforming, redirection, and unsupported rhetoric) is much less likely to succeed in a court, by either the prosecutor or the defendant.   As I said above, it’s not perfect as it ultimately relies on human beings, but our justice system is very good.  Support for the rule of law and the US legal system has long been a central belief of conservative politics.  Thanks for coming to my TED talk.  

You must be a Bernie supporter, as your view of utopia are on spot. But unfortunately, that's not where the world operates. trying to have an objective discussion would be a colossal waste let alone your condescending tone. Also, your gaslighting on Trump in your last posting says it all. You hate the man. Thats OK , I don't care. Your choice. 

1 hour ago, larrymoeandcurly said:

You must be a Bernie supporter, as your view of utopia are on spot. But unfortunately, that's not where the world operates. trying to have an objective discussion would be a colossal waste let alone your condescending tone. Also, your gaslighting on Trump in your last posting says it all. You hate the man. Thats OK , I don't care. Your choice. 

Sorry if I came off condescending.  It wasn’t my intent.   You are spot on with my disdain for Trump but not about Bernie.   Actually, I was a moderate to conservative republican for over 30+ years.  I have vowed not to vote for another republican, from president to dog catcher, until the party abandons Trumpism.  I see it as a cancer on the party and the nation. Full stop. Part of what happens when the discussion turns to Trump’s criminality is that the fire hose of bullshit takes over (Biden controls the DOJ, the system is corrupt, the prosecutor dates one of the attorneys, the president is immune from prosecution and on and on).   Everything but “did he commit the alleged crime?”.  So far, when that question alone has been considered by a jury the answer has been yes and I expect that trend to continue.  I believe to my core, though, that everyone’s vote is their own and do not generally try to convince others to see things as I do.  We get the government that we deserve.  But I also believe that when historians look back on this period of American history it will not be positive.  

2 hours ago, Jacksonx3 said:

Sorry if I came off condescending.  It wasn’t my intent.   You are spot on with my disdain for Trump but not about Bernie.   Actually, I was a moderate to conservative republican for over 30+ years.  I have vowed not to vote for another republican, from president to dog catcher, until the party abandons Trumpism.  I see it as a cancer on the party and the nation. Full stop. Part of what happens when the discussion turns to Trump’s criminality is that the fire hose of bullshit takes over (Biden controls the DOJ, the system is corrupt, the prosecutor dates one of the attorneys, the president is immune from prosecution and on and on).   Everything but “did he commit the alleged crime?”.  So far, when that question alone has been considered by a jury the answer has been yes and I expect that trend to continue.  I believe to my core, though, that everyone’s vote is their own and do not generally try to convince others to see things as I do.  We get the government that we deserve.  But I also believe that when historians look back on this period of American history it will not be positive.  

The only crime Trump committed was trying to undo the damage done by the Bushes, Clintons and Obamas; their massive transfer of power and wealth from the rest of the country to Washington, DC.

His effort made him the mortal enemy of the political class, including many professed GOP “moderates” and “conservatives” content to see the country looted so long as their beaks got wet.

Saps and suckers that believed those “moderates” and “conservatives” stood for anything went right along with the farce that it was all about the rule of law, rather than the rule of belligerently entitled elites, big media, and big tech.

So criminal charges were concocted, invented, and manufactured to stop Trump, as well as confound and confuse the aforesaid saps and suckers.

Fortunately, enough people have snapped out of their media induced stupor, or were never taken in by the neural conditioning and linguistic programming, such that no amount of justice system manipulation, or election cheating will stop Trump from saving the republic, and the life of the nation.

58 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

The only crime Trump committed was trying to undo the damage done by the Bushes, Clintons and Obamas; their massive transfer of power and wealth from the rest of the country to Washington, DC.

His effort made him the mortal enemy of the political class, including many professed GOP “moderates” and “conservatives” content to see the country looted so long as their beaks got wet.

Saps and suckers that believed those “moderates” and “conservatives” stood for anything went right along with the farce that it was all about the rule of law, rather than the rule of belligerently entitled elites, big media, and big tech.

So criminal charges were concocted, invented, and manufactured to stop Trump, as well as confound and confuse the aforesaid saps and suckers.

Fortunately, enough people have snapped out of their media induced stupor, or were never taken in by the neural conditioning and linguistic programming, such that no amount of justice system manipulation, or election cheating will stop Trump from saving the republic, and the life of the nation.

I see why Trump is appealing.  Anyone who disagrees is a sap or a sucker - just like his view of those who are in the service.  Everything is a crisis “the likes of which you’ve never seen” bad enough that “you won’t have a country any more”.  Complex problems have simple, one line solutions that only certain people know of.    Knowing that loss is likely, devalue the process (be it the court or the election) in advance - makes it easier to say it was corrupt when the inevitable loss comes.   Add to it disdain for anyone who doesn’t think like you - “full-time attack by radical leftists, rabid Earth and demon worshippers, reprobate hedonists and homosexuals, along with a rogue’s gallery of other degenerate cultural Marxists, woke weirdoes and America haters” and we have a perfect candidate for Trump’s grift.  I do agree that hopefully enough Americans have snapped out of their media induced stupor (including the infamous “do your own research”) to break the notion that scientists, economists, historians, academics and journalists have dedicated their lives to deceiving you, and that the a reality tv star with a documented history of lies and exploitation is the only beacon of truth and honesty.  

As previously stated, this has gone beyond President Trump. We can't have law enforcement targeting people and making up in their own heads a crime, which is exactly what Tish James did. She's setting a precedent for lawfare. The consequences will be devastating to the republic. The consequences will be devastating in NY but in particular NYC.

I've no doubt this will lead to a massive property grab, an eminent domain bypass, if you will. I also think it will spur the collapse of rent control via SCOTUS or further sky-high raised rents. 

SCOTUS is going to have to answer. There are 2 rent control cases left before them...arguing that the state is violating the "Takings Clause". I sort of see a parallel with Trump since she brought up Trump tower rent controlled apartments in her suit. She opened the door. I could go into this a little more, but I don't want to get boring, lol and I could be wildly off base! 😄

She wants those properties. She wants Trump out of NYC for good. Even I could make THAT CASE. 

Motive...too male, too pale, too stale..or a number of other things. She can't keep her big mouth shut.

^^^Tish stated the rent controlled apartments are worth less than Trump stated in his loan application paperwork because they are rent controlled, therefore, as I said, it's like she's saying the state or city own them.

Does that make sense? 

Wouldn't this affect the values of all property that's rent controlled? 

The way I see it. She can point to any property in NYC and say I want that, make it happen...and will use the same circumstances, or make her own up to get it...and call it fraud.

Maybe she already did? A test run?  I don't know if anyone has followed up on how she got her property or the terms of her loan. I did put that info out there about the county clerk's office though, thanks again. 

23 hours ago, ginger said:

As previously stated, this has gone beyond President Trump. We can't have law enforcement targeting people and making up in their own heads a crime, which is exactly what Tish James did. She's setting a precedent for lawfare. The consequences will be devastating to the republic. The consequences will be devastating in NY but in particular NYC.

I've no doubt this will lead to a massive property grab, an eminent domain bypass, if you will. I also think it will spur the collapse of rent control via SCOTUS or further sky-high raised rents. 

SCOTUS is going to have to answer. There are 2 rent control cases left before them...arguing that the state is violating the "Takings Clause". I sort of see a parallel with Trump since she brought up Trump tower rent controlled apartments in her suit. She opened the door. I could go into this a little more, but I don't want to get boring, lol and I could be wildly off base! 😄

She wants those properties. She wants Trump out of NYC for good. Even I could make THAT CASE. 

Motive...too male, too pale, too stale..or a number of other things. She can't keep her big mouth shut.

Right on the money. It’s straight out of the Stalin/Beria playbook. “Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.

Only Trump can do the thorough housecleaning needed.

On 1/31/2024 at 10:07 AM, Jacksonx3 said:

I see why Trump is appealing.  Anyone who disagrees is a sap or a sucker - just like his view of those who are in the service.  Everything is a crisis “the likes of which you’ve never seen” bad enough that “you won’t have a country any more”.  Complex problems have simple, one line solutions that only certain people know of.    Knowing that loss is likely, devalue the process (be it the court or the election) in advance - makes it easier to say it was corrupt when the inevitable loss comes.   Add to it disdain for anyone who doesn’t think like you - “full-time attack by radical leftists, rabid Earth and demon worshippers, reprobate hedonists and homosexuals, along with a rogue’s gallery of other degenerate cultural Marxists, woke weirdoes and America haters” and we have a perfect candidate for Trump’s grift.  I do agree that hopefully enough Americans have snapped out of their media induced stupor (including the infamous “do your own research”) to break the notion that scientists, economists, historians, academics and journalists have dedicated their lives to deceiving you, and that the a reality tv star with a documented history of lies and exploitation is the only beacon of truth and honesty.  

Let’s not forget the unmanly jealousy of Trump by nominal males with no balls.

Let’s not forget all the things that were claimed to be impossible by “dedicated” “journalists”, “scientists” “academics” and other alleged authorities, that Trump made possible; energy independence and dominance, revitalized manufacturing, secure borders, near full employment with low inflation and low interest rates, peace treaties between Israel, Morocco, Bahrain and the UAE, and more.

Weak minded, weak kneed, wuss GOP party regulars, conformist losers, and all the authorities at whose boots their tongues wagged, were shown up, their ineptitude and ineffectiveness exposed by Trump’s accomplishments. So, in typical resentful conformist loser fashion they tried obstructing him, and when that didn’t work, they joined the left’s attack on him.

Trump will show again what one man with balls -and who actually likes America and Americans - can do for this country.

1 hour ago, Solak Supporter said:

Let’s not forget the unmanly jealousy of Trump by nominal males with no balls.

Let’s not forget all the things that were claimed to be impossible by “dedicated” “journalists”, “scientists” “academics” and other alleged authorities, that Trump made possible; energy independence and dominance, revitalized manufacturing, secure borders, near full employment with low inflation and low interest rates, peace treaties between Israel, Morocco, Bahrain and the UAE, and more.

Weak minded, weak kneed, wuss GOP party regulars, conformist losers, and all the authorities at whose boots their tongues wagged, were shown up, their ineptitude and ineffectives exposed by Trump’s accomplishments. So, in typical resentful conformist loser fashion they tried obstructing him, and when that didn’t work, they joined the left’s attack on him.

Trump will show again what one man with balls -and who actually likes America and Americans - can do for this country.

Don't forget how he was mocked and derided when he said we'd have a vaccine sooner than anyone deemed possible.

On 2/4/2024 at 5:00 PM, Solak Supporter said:

Only Trump can do the complete housecleaning  desperately needed in the FBI, IRS, CIA, DOJ and DOD, all of which have been politicized and corrupted.

I read he has something going called Project 25. He's been recruiting to replace a lot of people at the highest levels of government so they are set to go on day one if he should be elected.

If you recall, last time, he was unprepared to replace some 4,000 people..didn't even know who he had to appoint aside from major players.

Yes, I'm still trying to understand the Takings Clause. 

What can we say about..

"Property DAMAGED by state activities? .Customarily, courts awarded compensation for total Takings of property but not property "damaged"? 

I'll get back to it. Thanks. 

On 2/5/2024 at 9:15 PM, ginger said:

I read he has something going called Project 25. He's been recruiting to replace a lot of people at the highest levels of government so they are set to go on day one if he should be elected.

If you recall, last time, he was unprepared to replace some 4,000 people..didn't even know who he had to appoint aside from major players.

Brought in too many party regulars and Bushies he thought would be loyal. They weren’t. He will be far better prepared for GOP insider duplicity this time around.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 8:37 AM, Jacksonx3 said:

One thing to consider.  If either of these prosecutors are found to have ethics issues, it may have personal consequences for them but is extremely unlikely to impact the Trump cases.  ‘“What about what they did” works well in politics and can sometimes intimidate or derail a prosecutor BEFORE a case is brought, but it has no impact on the court system.  Now that the case has been brought by the Grand Jury it would continue even if the Willis or James is replaced. The system is not centered around individuals.  Notable exception would be if there was EVIDENCE (Not allegations) that evidence in the case is fabricated or other procedural/rights violation, which I have not heard successfully argued in court at all (challenges along these lines to date have been unsuccessful).  At this point the only thing that matters is whether a jury finds him guilty or not. While the justice system isn’t perfect (ultimately it relies on human beings) it is damn good at what it does.  Time will tell.  

I just started listening to the closing arguments in Fani Willis.

Most significant thus far..They are stating because the relationship started prior to the grand jury indictment, Wade never should have been in the grand jury in the first place. Also, I guess his contract or appointment wasn't approved? I'm not sure who was supposed to approve it.

Post edit..she was supposed to get permission from the county commission to pay him as she did, as a contractor.

Lol, so many people asking why is Fani wearing a red dress? 

Red means danger. She's trying to tell the judge Don't screw with me, I'm dangerous.

Of course, I'm Italian, so I think unbeknownst to her, she's wearing red to her own "funeral" if you will..but that's just me. 

I'm still trying to listen to her lawyer and follow his logic. It's not easy. 🙂

Posted (edited)
On 3/1/2024 at 7:42 PM, ginger said:

I just started listening to the closing arguments in Fani Willis.

Most significant thus far..They are stating because the relationship started prior to the grand jury indictment, Wade never should have been in the grand jury in the first place. Also, I guess his contract or appointment wasn't approved? I'm not sure who was supposed to approve it.

Post edit..she was supposed to get permission from the county commission to pay him as she did, as a contractor.

I just started listening to Ashliegh Merchant in front of the state ethics committee. 

The first $100,000 Nathan Wade was paid was from seized forfeiture money. It was prior to the Grand jury being entangled.

Nathan Wade was the only lawyer allowed to negotiate immunity.

Btw, not state Ethics coming who refuses to pursue. The Georgia State senate is holding the hearing.

Edited by ginger
Correction

Interview with DC White House. Wade billed for 8 hrs. They met with the J6 committee off campus via motion to compel.

Willis and the Mayor or Atlanta along with somebody named Steven Willis met with Kamala Harris. 5/30/23.

We don't know who Steven Willis is? Is Fani short for Stephanie,  Stefani, Stevie as in Stevie Nicks? Made up name for Wade? Hard to believe you could get access to the White House like that. 

Hmmm...

Nathan Wade never filed an Oath of Office before presenting to the Grand Jury..at anytime. There are 19 indictments. One of them are Ms Merchant's clients. She's just one lawyer.

You can not believe the amount of work she did for her client. The hours. She watched every county commission meeting on YouTube, looking for Nathan Wade's contract approval. Obviously she was able to glean a ton of information just from doing that...where the money came from...

I don't even know why we're here at this point. I just read an article in the Federalist talking about Fani Willis' book, Find me the Votes, which was released last month.

Fani states her entire case is based on the now famous Trump phone call. Well guess what? All of the parties involved, including assistant to Brad Rafensburger, who recorded the call we're in Florida. That state requires 2 party consent. The assistant immediately leaked the call to WAPO.

WHY ARE WE HERE?

10 hours ago, ginger said:

I don't even know why we're here at this point. I just read an article in the Federalist talking about Fani Willis' book, Find me the Votes, which was released last month.

Fani states her entire case is based on the now famous Trump phone call. Well guess what? All of the parties involved, including assistant to Brad Rafensburger, who recorded the call we're in Florida. That state requires 2 party consent. The assistant immediately leaked the call to WAPO.

WHY ARE WE HERE?

I'm looking for corroboration on this Federalist content. I'm probably going to have to read the book myself even though I don't want to pay for it. I'll have to check into it. You'd think at least the Trump people would already know and would have torn it apart? 

Have a good morning and weekend, everybody.  Stay cozy. 🙂

Post edit..this Jordan Fuchs looks like a particularly toxic brand of bureaucrat. I won't get into her role in screwing with nursing licensure/ credentialing.

Anyway, not much of a source but so far, the Daily Beast says she was visiting her grandparents in Florida when she recorded President Trump etal without his knowledge. She immediately disseminated the recording to WAPO to protect herself as the source. They are stating it should have been turned over to law enforcement for preservation 

WAPO mischaracterized the content of the call then issued corrections but of course, nobody saw the corrections.