Suspected Waukesha Killer has a long record.

PeteMoss

3 minutes ago, ginger said:

Enhanced knock out game. The guy actually posted something to this effect on his FB..ACTUALLY CALLING UPON PEOPLE TO DO THIS.

Hey Ginger, last year i asked the question on here, "... what will you do when we are forced to live like Israelis have since Israel was founded? in constant fear of Terrorism" ? 

Thanks to the Democrat Party of anti-Semitic, anti-Americans Americans now know.

5 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Hey Ginger, last year i asked the question on here, "... what will you do when we are forced to live like Israelis have since Israel was founded? in constant fear of Terrorism" ? 

Thanks to the Democrat Party of anti-Semitic, anti-Americans Americans now know.

JB disgusting that educated liberals voted for Biden and Harris. I like to think people try to vote for the smartest person on the ballot. They knew what they were voting. They don't care about life..unless its Kyle Rittenhouse...didn't care about seniors, didn't care about Afghanistan, don't care that 2 kids, aged 14 and 16 poured lighter fluid on a guy named Steven Amenhauser and torched him to death.

When I try to post this video on twitter they block me from posting. The actual video doesn't start until the 2 minute mark but you all have seen it before I posted it until "THEY" pixelated it this young lady videoed it though...Kathy Hochul just rolled out a $330 million dollar gun prevention program to "educate" the masses. Oh and she closed another prison costing jobs. 

Tish James running around the state buying old .22's from elderly people. What a joke. 

https://youtu.be/mvg2tol1zxE

He ran over children sitting on the side of the road bundled up in their blankets watching the parade.

No death penalty in Wisconsin. Don't know what their hate crime laws are yet. 

Nadler...what was he saying? 

Funny thing about the reporting . Is the killer white, black, brown or what? Is this a Racial Hate crime? probably not, all the Real Victims look to be white so i guess that would not qualify under Democrat reasoning unless the driver to is white, that is why it is important to know.

When the SUV drove into the Christmas Parade was there a driver? cnn and others only mentioned a vehicle doing the dirty work, was the vehicle self driving?

is it found yet that the driver is the victim so he can be released on bail again?

Has the White House set up a Bail Fund yet for the low-life as she has done with other criminals?

Hey, that reminds me, gotta try amusing conspiracy theorists in new topic

OMG, look at this comparison! 

I guess they're referring to the ones who were terrified they'd get yanked out of their vehicles when protestors blocked the streets! 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-waukesha-effect-a-surge-in-weaponized-vehicles-plowing-into-crowds-wreaks-havoc-on-national-safety/ar-AAR1Tt6?li=BBnb7Kz

"Weaponizing of vehicles is a practice sometimes used by terrorists abroad. But the wanton attacks have also surged in the United States . The uptick began after the police murder of George Floyd prompted Black Lives Matter demonstrations, which in turn prompted angry or fearful motorists to run over protesters."

I don't understand what they mean by "he was fleeing the scene of an earlier domestic incident." With whom? From what I heard he was out on $1,000 bail for running over the mother of his child with the same vehicle two weeks prior. 

16 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

An 8 year old boy just succumbed to injuries.  That makes 6.

That video of the killer smashing through the barriers was before the rampage. 

Must give credit to cnn. on the bottom of screen they actually called the event a Christmas Parade, just before calling the slaughter a crash.

As for the children killed, that is about as important to them as all the ones killed on a normal week in America.

as Democrats alwayys say when finding ways to overthrow the USA, " We must do it for the sake of our childrens Future. Remember, as late as 2018 the head of the DNC still claimed barak hussein "their" president.

Hate getting personal, however, something is nagging at me so maybe someone here would know.

Would the jeans worn by woopie ever stretch over the hips of AOC?