CHEFBOYARDEE ANYONE?

ginger

Rep Sean Patrick Maloney D NY 18TH says in this economy you should be eating chefboyardee. Nevermind those of his ilk are the people who put us in this mess. 

The pain Biden said we have to endure to transition to clean energy continues and THAT is their attitude. That is the attitude of the Washington elite... SHUT UP AND EAT CHEF BOYARDEE.

I finally did get around to making those halupki last night. I'm not sure how many meals I'll get out of them, 3 or 4. I'm going to split the pan up now.

Have a good morning everyone.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Rep Sean Patrick Maloney D NY 18TH says in this economy you should be eating chefboyardee. Nevermind those of his ilk are the people who put us in this mess. 

The pain Biden said we have to endure to transition to clean energy continues and THAT is their attitude. That is the attitude of the Washington elite... SHUT UP AND EAT CHEF BOYARDEE.

I finally did get around to making those halupki last night. I'm not sure how many meals I'll get out of them, 3 or 4. I'm going to split the pan up now.

Have a good morning everyone.

This really annoys me. 😠

3 hours ago, ginger said:

..The pain Biden said we have to endure to transition to clean energy continues and THAT is their attitude. That is the attitude of the Washington elite... SHUT UP AND EAT CHEF BOYARDEE.

I'm sure Chef Boyardee is what they get served on their private jets as they hop around the nation telling you to vote for more pain. BTW - did the 2 'prominent' D's that flew into Pennsylvania to help Fetterman fly commercial? I guess it's Ok for them, but God forbid you are the CEO of a multi-billion $ corporation that employs hundred's of thousands of people.

I see the race hasn't been called yet but Mr Maloney is trailing by about 3,000 votes.

His opponent Mr Lawler is stating Chef Boyardee may be a dish best served cold.