DA Mike Korchaks fundraising event with low turn out and Battisti's PBA Endorsement

Bingking

From people in the know it has been said DA Mike Korchak had a not so great turnout at his recent fundraiser.

Also, the same local attorneys who were pictured with Korchak at his last year's fundraiser are nowhere mentioned or pictured with Mike this year.

As you can see from the FB post Nadine is standing next to mike at the Podium. It begs the question did Nadine write his speech too?

https://www.facebook.com/100068847355350/posts/pfbid023geW5o1d3WhE4QUrs4zqh8jFgYRc3Ler4X6RyD1hrtg2KnNbU1Jz9vsgTcQFmAN1l/?mibextid=gkx3sN

On a side note Paul Battisti got the Endorsement of the PBA which represents 147 rank and file officers for the Binghamton Police Dept.

The kicker is that the PBA interviewed all candidates (Korchak, Battisti, and Ryan) and Paul was the stand out candidate for their Endorsement.

https://www.facebook.com/100063525738425/posts/pfbid08bo84BXLSt1GtU8azHXnxqxUaP5FFtbuWUo974uetT9iYHovVxhGCFCDp1h3Rwhal/?

2 hours ago, Mr. Met said:

Picking between clueless Korhak and arrogant Batisti is just plain awful. Absolutely terrible choices as usual in local elections. Should have saw Paul at the Rumbel Ponies home opener actin like he cared what people were saying to him. What a phony. 

I agree. Atleast Cornwell sold himself when he originally ran for office for DA 

5 hours ago, Mr. Met said:

Picking between clueless Korhak and arrogant Batisti is just plain awful. Absolutely terrible choices as usual in local elections. Should have saw Paul at the Rumbel Ponies home opener actin like he cared what people were saying to him. What a phony. 

When you saw him at the game, did you ask him if he could spell ‘Rumble’ correctly?

Listening to Paul Battisti right now on Binghamton Now. He says he has the leadership skills to improve the DA's office. If he shows up at my house the question is going to be...

WHAT HAVE YOU READ?

I've read a lot since 1982. Off the top of my head... In Search of Excellence to Swim with Sharks, Theory Z, Who moved my Cheese, of course 7 Habits....I have a lot of continuous quality improvement theory under my belt...ISO Six Sigma, Lean.... and I know how to apply it in any job I do. My best friend and I trade books and share information...she's better at the computer stuff, I'm better with theory and applications. 

Leaders continually educate themselves.

What have you read? Who is YOUR mentor?

First of all Matt Ryan does not have the skills or the people skills needed to be our DA. Now Mike Horshak has done a terrible job as DA and as a matter of fact has not won a case against a good friend of mine. I believe it’s 5 Case’s so far Mike has lost. His lead man has escaped his wrong doing’s in Troy, New York and here in Broome County. Battisti will WIN this time around no missteps this time around.

I want guarantees. 

The cases in Dundee NY where a child was raped and trafficked by 18 women and men FOR 7 YEARS. ..were plead down... 2-6 yrs prison plus probation. Outrageous!  

I want guarantees from the District Attorneys office they WILL NOT NEGOTIATE WITH SEX OFFENDERS.