Binghamton City Hall gay flag flying higher than American flag

Solak Supporter

I'm surprised the people at the Legion and VFW aren't screaming bloody murder.

Psst Jared, yeah you, Jared Kraham. You and your ilk have never served a day in your life. You've AWLAYS slept in your own bed. Show a little freaking respect.

Flag Day is Wednesday June 14th. 

Could you possibly get it done by then? Not too busy to delegate that, are you?

On 6/8/2023 at 7:34 PM, ginger said:

I'm surprised the people at the Legion and VFW aren't screaming bloody murder.

Psst Jared, yeah you, Jared Kraham. You and your ilk have never served a day in your life. You've AWLAYS slept in your own bed. Show a little freaking respect.

Flag Day is Wednesday June 14th. 

Could you possibly get it done by then? Not too busy to delegate that, are you?

He’s showing how much he cares.

46 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

Got the pic, but it exceeds the max total size allowed. Can it be shrunk to fit? Suggestions?

If you have a smart phone, hit its' app store and look for an app with the word resize in it. Likely are several. If it has a free-trial you can engage that for a week.

Or, email it to me at boltmaniacemail@aol.com and I can post it for you when I get home tonight.

1 hour ago, WolfMan said:

If you have a smart phone, hit its' app store and look for an app with the word resize in it. Likely are several. If it has a free-trial you can engage that for a week.

Or, email it to me at boltmaniacemail@aol.com and I can post it for you when I get home tonight.

Thanks. Got the app, shrank the image to 255 kb, but it still says there was an unknown server error uploading because the image exceeds the limit.

Sent it to you by email.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...the appropriate place for other people flags is the river walk...you can do an entire United Nations thing there.