New cameras on Conklin Avenue?

sensbing

• 3 weeks later...

So...how are those cameras working out?

I just read on twitter, courtesy of Jim Ehmke @ Binghamton Home Page, we had 8 shootings in 9 days. Sounds like they're mostly on the Westside. Mayor Kraham have anything to say beyond, the public is not at risk?

2 hours ago, ginger said:

So...how are those cameras working out?

I just read on twitter, courtesy of Jim Ehmke @ Binghamton Home Page, we had 8 shootings in 9 days. Sounds like they're mostly on the Westside. Mayor Kraham have anything to say beyond, the public is not at risk?

Meaning, they know it’s gangs, and ‘technically’, the public won’t probably be shot at. How they’ll rephrase when these shots start hitting the public, accidentally, I have no idea. Someone was just killed Sat in Endicott at 1:30 in the afternoon, and anyone who commented about gangs was attacked for being ‘raycist’. No description of shooter, which means black. It’s crazy.

Things are really out of control in this area.   Shots fired at Conklin and Baldwin last night.   Vehicles and a building hit.   It is only of time until someone is in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets hit.   Happened at 6.30pm,  broad daylight.   How does the Mayor say the public is not in danger?

Baldwin?! Isn't Southside side park and the pool on that street?

It's been a while since I've been over that way. It used to be such a great neighborhood. 

#The Bench