Uggggh...Matt Ryan again. Why won't he go away?

2pelo Honey

Published: Jun. 29, 2023 at 11:24 AM EDT|Updated: 59 minutes ago

BINGHAMTON (WBNG) -- Former Binghamton Mayor Matt Ryan officially launched his campaign for Broome County District Attorney Wednesday evening.

The Democrat initially announced his intention to run for the position in February. But now, with incumbent Michael Korchak defeated in the Republican Primary by Defense Attorney Paul Battisti, the focus is on the 2023 General Election.

Ryan made his official announcement at Atomic Tom’s on State Street in Binghamton. He said his 45 years of experience in public service gives him an edge over his Republican opponent.

“A lot of people will tell you I’m an excellent trial attorney,” Ryan told 12 News. “I’ve tried 30 felonies and I’ve won 28 of them. One of the ones I lost got overturned so I’ve got a pretty good record.”  🤣

https://www.wbng.com/2023/06/29/former-binghamton-mayor-matt-ryan-officially-launches-campaign-broome-county-district-attorney/

6 minutes ago, WolfMan said:

Can you imagine…if he gets elected, our DA can’t step foot on Wegman’s property (except I sure unless investigating a crime)

Like^^^